sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So I wanna play a solo Sage playthrough. Should I go with Dik choices or chick choices? or neutral. (only sage no HOTs needed)
Depends on you... wanna end up a DICK or a SIMP ? :p :KEK: There is no real difference if you are on solo run... and with the end of ep 8 the meter gets thrown out as well so walk it like you talk it ! ;):LOL:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So I wanna play a solo Sage playthrough. Should I go with Dik choices or chick choices? or neutral. (only sage no HOTs needed)
I have two ways/saves Sage. Sage Chick/Neutral and Sage Dik. For solo playthrough, it is better of course to choose Sage Chick. Sage is a little biased towards you at first, but gradually becomes attached and their relationship becomes deeper and more intimate. Sage Dik only makes sense if you fuck Jade and romance Quinn. Along the this way, Sage is more adventurous and more aggressive.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I was a massive DIK until I was 20 and fortunately evolved into a chick. I have a few people in my circle of acquaintances who have not evolved. Believe me, it is not pretty to see how these people live. They're alcoholics, unstable, known to the police or worse, and always looking for pussy, only the girls they pick up are more likely to be Madams than Josy, Maya, Sage, etc.

And that is exactly what DPC is trying to show us. If the MC doesn't develop as a person, he becomes a Tommy.:unsure:
So you evolved, just backwards.

Some of you have some repressed Homosexuality it's seem:unsure:. :ROFLMAO:. ?? Hey it's okay, :ROFLMAO:. BUT I mean Who the Fuck wants to participate in a threesome with another guy, instead of 2 girl?! Seems Weird to me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. If I were a girl I might enjoy it, I don't know may be some of you are girl, I dont know, and you imagine yourself in the place of the girls in this game, so you want as many dicks as you can get , no judging then. I personally, not interested in it. I mean I don't like gangbang either, if its involve 1 girl and 6 guy. Who the fuck wants to see 6 naked dude, ass and dicks and balls You can't even see the girl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Its GAY :ROFLMAO::D

I admit, I'm like MC. I get very uncomfortable, when Derek is Naked around "me", and the subtitle is right around his dick, I really not want to see that :ROFLMAO:

- This comment, not specifically aimed, for you, but I always wanted to say this, and usually you are the one who brings it up 2 guy 1 girl, scenario. It only good for the Girl, I refuse to believe that a normal Hetero sexual, man wants to share his girl with an another Man. The same way I refuse to belive that any normal man Dont enjoy, 2 hot girls fucking each other.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MMF, Futa and Bestiality is not gay at all. Its probably the most straight thing there is. Loli on the other hand is very gay.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
So you evolved, just backwards.

MMF, Futa and Bestiality is not gay at all. Its probably the most straight thing there is. Loli on the other hand is very gay.
I'd participate in a 3some ingame with Elena and John boy only to fuck Elena. She is in need of my mc's dick. She loves to tease and his dick is hard for her.

I also love futa's content; Games like Fetish locator, I fuck that futa's ass all the way. I don't think I'd do it in real life though, unless the futas were as feminine as they look in games. I don't even care what people would call me. The important thing is my dick being happy :D.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I doubt they kissed, DPC won't take that risk of Jill stans losing their minds over it. Probably Tommy, Vinny and Nick showed up and started clowning around and Rusty played along with them which really disappointed Jill.
the point is that PDC doesn't really take any risks, they could have played a game of tennis, even one set, and that's it.

But even just the fact that Jill had a date with someone else is too much to swallow

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the point is that PDC doesn't really take any risks, they could have played a game of tennis, even one set, and that's it.

But even just the fact that Jill had a date with someone else is too much to swallow
Not everyone can be you, Felice. I didn't see you get mad because Jeane was married to that principal guy and presumably had sex with him before. :Kappa:

Reactions: SomboSteel

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sage clicks better with a DIK personality. That being said, you can avoid some DIK choices such as receiving a hand-job from Jade or getting Quinn's number and any other choices that involves sleeping with other girls. Any other DIK choice like cheating on the exams or punching Tybalt you can just use your judgement.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Depending on whether you fucked Jade and Sage, the mc reacts differently in front of the mirror when he is in the bathroom.
The scene won't change much... but the backlash that could come with it... details in ep 9 so stay tuned ! :KEK:
View attachment 1713550 And now back to that meeting......
Weird. Why would the MC care if he didn´t fuck Jade? The other plot points I guess.

Anyway...*accepts his fate with a smile on his face*, see you guys in the afterlife.
I regret nothing.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I've loved one girl all my life. We met at school, started dating. We went to different universities, but we were still in love. I was a pure solo Chick, but in real life. My student life was pretty boring, I rarely went to parties and loved spending time with my girlfriend. That's why I love this game. She gives me a college experience that I didn't have. Then we broke up and it was the most serious drama in my life, the darkest days, I was ready to commit suicide and then I found this game.
I'll be grateful to Pink for the rest of my life.
It's hard. If you are not yet 30, I give you the tip that you try the DIK in real life, but do not lose yourself in it.:rolleyes:

After that, find a new girlfriend and be happy.:D(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PashafromRussia

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Weird. Why would the MC care if he didn´t fuck Jade? The other plot points I guess.
To put it simple and short : because that scene has nothing to do ( most likely ) with our affairs... ;) You get this scene even if you make a fag run sooo... :KEK:
SageAxe.jpg
And now back to that meeting......
Danke... Anke... ! Und zurück zu Lück :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: Lizzie Borden once again :eek::p:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quick question

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The drama with Jade is a bit exaggerated. Jade reacted badly, but I don't think she can do anything bad except blackmail MС or speak ill of him to Sage and her husband. The only thing I'm really afraid of is that permanent Dik affinity will force us to accept Jade's offer and fuck her behind Sage's back. That would be terrible.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes