Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Not any more of a waste of time than anything else that happens. It is all part of the same story, like it or not. In fact, it will in all probability prove to be more important down the line than anything that has happened to this point. But if you are on pins and needled wondering when's the next time we will find out what is happening with the score of other fungible storylines such as Derek's troubled romance, Chad's sexuality struggles, or the next time Tybalt is going to fuck a watermelon you may be blind to that fact. Singling out the prologue as a waste of time is disingenuous at best.
Those sideplots are woven and scattered into the story at large, and gradually build-up within it. Considering DCP never bothered setting up Zoey in any way prior to it (probably because she was never meant to come back, let's be real), the interlude is at best exposion dump. Just how egregious of a case it is depends entirely on how big of a role Zoey will play.

So yeah, maybe not techhhhhhhhhnically waste of time, but we're treading on bad writing territory.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Vixen = Arieth, confirmed. Incoming crabjob!

Imagine if Arieth could be convinced to join MC for fun with Madame! Oh man what a threesome. I'm going to need to immediately relieve myself - can't even, it's just so damned hot!

Last edited:

KPGAMING

May 30, 2020
choose talk with Ems for a scene, choose take phone if you don't want it.
any other choice : pick what you like

But if you like this game support DPC on his patreon!
Fastest unofficial guide evah!
Is there a link for it on mega to download the guide???

georsak

May 15, 2021
I might still let it slide if the MC didn't also massively overreact to the twist even when he didn't bang Jade, but no such luck.
Exactly this, thank you. I was thinking about that as well. I think the combination of Sage's family twist and the Mc's universal reaction regardless of path and past choices, is what leaves such a bad impression. The twist on its own, though it could have been executed better, would flow more fluidly without the reaction. I guess it's the limitations of the medium. Having multiple diverging branches that have to be tied in to the main story, leaves a lot of space for incosistencies and details that don't make much sense to slip in.
Of course it's the creator's job and responsibility to prevent that, and I think DPC does it quite well, better than most, far from perfect without a doubt.
Sage didn't mention the sprinkler incident, because she thought it was not a big deal, just a party prank, as can be seen by her reaction at the time. She wasn't present in the confrontation with Tybalt and didn't know Fuckface would be blamed for it. She gives me the impession that she's distanced herself from her family and she's not involved in the day to day matters and conversations at home. I agree the whole thing could have been handled better, a lot better, I'm just offering some explanation to the way things played out.

Anyway, I think we've all established that DPC is more than willing to sacrifice plot elements and logical progression in favor of plot twists and drama. That's his writing style, what can you do.... Oh! I know!
Discuss it here and have fun!:LOL:(y)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Exactly this, thank you. I was thinking about that as well. I think the combination of Sage's family twist and the Mc's universal reaction regardless of path and past choices, is what leaves such a bad impression. The twist on its own, though it could have been executed better, would flow more fluidly without the reaction. I guess it's the limitations of the medium. Having multiple diverging branches that have to be tied in to the main story, leaves a lot of space for incosistencies and details that don't make much sense to slip in.
Of course it's the creator's job and responsibility to prevent that, and I think DPC does it quite well, better than most, far from perfect without a doubt.
Sage didn't mention the sprinkler incident, because she thought it was not a big deal, just a party prank, as can be seen by her reaction at the time. She wasn't present in the confrontation with Tybalt and didn't know Fuckface would be blamed for it. She gives me the impession that she's distanced herself from her family and she's not involved in the day to day matters and conversations at home. I agree the whole thing could have been handled better, a lot better, I'm just offering some explanation to the way things played out.

Anyway, I think we've all established that DPC is more than willing to sacrifice plot elements and logical progression in favor of plot twists and drama. That's his writing style, what can you do.... Oh! I know!
Discuss it here and have fun!:LOL:(y)
I think DPC has slightly revised the mc's reaction. His first reaction is, "Fuck! Fuck! etc." and then it seems he runs off and hides in the bathroom to consider what shit he's in.

And as numerous people have pointed out now, once in the bathroom, his reaction, or at least his demeanour, is based on the potential devastation he's about to face:

1. Worse case, Sage is his girlfriend and he's just found out he has fucked her mom. There are not many ways this can end happily no matter how many people want to have a Jade/Sage threesome.​
The mc knows he's fucked.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Then there's the potential that while both women aren't going to want to each castrate one of his balls, it's still gonna be uncomfortable.​
He's either fucked his friend's mom (but this situation means he either never started things with Sage, or he's already ended them).​
Or his girlfriend's mom has been coming on to him heavily (although he declined her, i.e. the foot job started but it never finished, and by finishing I mean the mc didn't spray cum on the base of some poor slobs desk!).​
Either way, it's gonna be awkward.​

3. The best case scenario for going into this meeting still isn't good.​
While Sage isn't his girlfriend, and he never fucked Jade, it does mean that the people they are going to see to ask for help for Maya are a married couple of whom the wife (Jade obviously) has been flashing her pussy at him and coming on to him heavily, and he declined her.​
Is this the woman you want to see to ask for help? Ya'll know the saying: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and scorn Jade the mc did.​
Fuckface is endangering the mission, he shouldn't have come (well at least he didn't "cum").​
It's gonna complicate things.​

So while the "Fuck! Fuck! blah blah" carry one at the end of episode 8 was a little dramatic, he's just realised who he's going to see, and the best case is the wife of the couple has been flashing him, making serious innuendo, groping his cock during lunch, and tried to give him a foot job during class.

Fuckface naturally panicked a bit.

Worse case, he's going to die.

:eek:

He's probably not even actually worried about the meeting, he's just realised that the mom of his friend/girlfriend has flirted, flashed, groped, and potentially fucked him. It's a bit to take in, and our little snowflake has a propensity for meltdowns. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, the dumbass should just do what Sage suggested. Let Sage and Maya go talk to her parents and then he can go fuck Josy while they wait. :sneaky:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think DPC has slightly revised the mc's reaction. His first reaction is, "Fuck! Fuck! etc." and then it seems he runs off and hides in the bathroom to consider what shit he's in.

And as numerous people have pointed out now, once in the bathroom, his reaction, or at least his demeanour, is based on the potential devastation he's about to face:

1. Worse case, Sage is his girlfriend and he's just found out he has fucked her mom. There are not many ways this can end happily no matter how many people want to have a Jade/Sage threesome.​

2. Then there's the potential that while both women aren't going to want to each castrate one of his balls, it's still gonna be uncomfortable.​
He's either fucked his friend's mom (but this situation means he either never started things with Sage, or he's already ended them).​
Or his girlfriend's mom has been coming on to him heavily (although he declined her, i.e. the foot job started but it never finished, and by finishing I mean the mc didn't spray cum on the base of some poor slobs desk!).​

While Sage isn't his girlfriend, and he never fucked Jade, it does mean that the people they are going to see to ask for help for Maya are a married couple of whom the wife (Jade obviously) has been flashing her pussy at him and coming on to him heavily, and he declined her.​
Is this the woman you want to see to ask for help? Ya'll know the saying: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and scorn Jade the mc did.​
Fuckface is endangering the mission, he shouldn't have come (well at least he didn't "cum").​

So while the "Fuck! Fuck! blah blah" carry one at the end of episode 8 was a little dramatic, he's just realised who he's going to see, and the best case is the wife of the couple has been flashing him, making serious innuendo, groping his cock during lunch, and tried to give him a foot job during class.

I agree that the closing of the interlude fixes the closing scene of the eighth chapter

but in what way the fact that Jade hit on MC should be somehow a danger? a danger for Maya then....
does that flirtation seem to leave repercussions between them? Not to me.

only Jade should be deeply embarrassed, and be much more inclined to help Maya and avoid disagreements....

then if to save the scene we want to pass MC as a hypochondriac with persecution mania: ok

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree that the closing of the interlude fixes the closing scene of the eighth chapter

but in what way the fact that Jade hit on MC should be somehow a danger? a danger for Maya then....

only Jade should be deeply embarrassed, and be much more inclined to help Maya and avoid disagreements....

then if to save the scene we want to pass MC as a hypochondriac with persecution mania: ok
I don't think it's much of a danger at all (in any scenario other than Sage's finding out the mc fucked her mom), but we've already had ~4 months to process it. The mc got caught off guard. He had two seconds to process it. He over reacted, it's his modus operandi.

But to be fair, if people froze time and then spent 4 months analysing every spur of the moment reaction you made, they might criticize your reactions too. :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think it's much of a danger at all (in any scenario other than Sage's finding out the mc fucked her mom), but we've already had ~4 months to process it. The mc got caught off guard. He had two seconds to process it. He over reacted, it's his modus operandi.

But to be fair, if people froze time and then spent 4 months analysing every spur of the moment reaction you made, they might criticize your reactions too. :p
but it's not the first time he's seen Jade again, he's taken a whole semester of classes with her, and he's never seemed shocked. why would Mc think he's jeopardizing the meeting?

that scene was absurd a minute after we saw it, 4 months are necessary maybe to defend it not to find it excessive....:p;)

Reactions: ename144

always86

Mar 19, 2020

I think the closing of the interlude is played broadly. These Are the ways the MC can come to the scene;

1. MC fucked Jade and Sage (MC is dating Sage, dumped Jade) dangerous as Jade was pissed about being dumped.
  2. MC Fucked Sage but not Jade. Jade is pissed at MC for rejecting her.
  3. MC Didn’t fuck either of them, Jade is pissed with at MC for rejecting her.
  4. MC is fucking Jade. It’s still awkward, because MC is in her house with her daughter (who he may have also fucked) and husband.
I think Sage yelling through the door is probably a mislead. Like MC ran away to hide in the toilet in a panic, and now Sage is like ‘Come on dude hurry the fuck up!’ That line isn’t necessarily angry.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

He's probably not even actually worried about the meeting, he's just realised that the mom of his friend/girlfriend has flirted, flashed, groped, and potentially fucked him. It's a bit to take in, and our little snowflake has a propensity for meltdowns. :rolleyes:

Alternatively, the dumbass should just do what Sage suggested. Let Sage and Maya go talk to her parents and then he can go fuck Josy while they wait. :sneaky:

On the whole, I agree with you. But I don't agree with "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". If Jade were a single woman, the saying would fit. :D

But Jade is married and a mother. If the MC rejected Jade, the opposite will be true, because the MC saved Jade from a spontaneous mistake, which could have had far-reaching consequences for Jade. :unsure:

But of course the embarrassment remains that Jade tried it at all. :oops:

Reactions: Naxer and shazba

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Optimist......

MC refused Jade and is pretty much now boyfriend to Sage.... the following.....

In the room where MC is brought in to add his 2 cents to help Maya's cause, there is an open stairway leading up to the next floor above. He has got this!!!!!! Just like in the DiK mansion where he gave the motivational speech to everyone.... same here..... he goes part way up the stairway, faces everyone and gives one hell of a motivational speech. And, wins the day....
Even Jade is impressed.... leaving an opportunity at a later date to plow Jade good.

Jade--::::Text::::: -- "I have to meet with you to see if you are good enough for my daughter".

So... really no problem. :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the closing of the interlude is played broadly. These Are the ways the MC can come to the scene;

1. MC fucked Jade and Sage (MC is dating Sage, dumped Jade) dangerous as Jade was pissed about being dumped.
  2. MC Fucked Sage but not Jade. Jade is pissed at MC for rejecting her.
  3. MC Didn’t fuck either of them, Jade is pissed with at MC for rejecting her.
  4. MC is fucking Jade. It’s still awkward, because MC is in her house with her daughter (who he may have also fucked) and husband.
I think Sage yelling through the door is probably a mislead. Like MC ran away to hide in the toilet in a panic, and now Sage is like ‘Come on dude hurry the fuck up!’ That line isn’t necessarily angry.
I don't share this idea that Jade is bitter because MC rejected her at the time of the flirtation (completely different if he had dumped her in chapter 8), there is nothing in the game that indicates this, and especially that MC is aware of this situation and somehow uncomfortable in Jade's presence

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
II
This was easy, I color-coded the answers for you.
No, it really isn't. Neil is MC's father who has raised him and trained him to be the man he is today. Even if he's a bit of a snowflake. Derek is the dude who can't keep his shirt on or his mouth shut. You know how you keep secrets with Derek? If he's dead.
Not my cuppa, but reasonably presented.

That's not futa. That's trans. While the term 'futanari' generally refers to hermaphrodites, in the vast majority of anime it's "magic dick", it disappears when it isn't needed and the characters are fully female. Lyssa isn't female. Lyssa is a dude with a massive cock who likes to pass as a woman. I mean, seriously massive cock, compared to everybody else seen in that game. That thing is scary, it should have its own postal code.
It literally isn't, as I addressed just above this quote.
If you're attracted to the feminine form, as a male, you're fairly normal. If it turns out that effeminate individual is packin' meat, well.. you gotta ask yourself if that's a deal breaker. For me, it is. One cock is plenty in any relationship I'm involved in. Unless my best friend is banging the same woman, I trust him to treat her right - but there's no manhandling going on here.
I think there's quite enough of Neil, thanks. I like the guy, he's a real stand-up fella from what we've seen, but you(MC) are in college and having a blast. The last thing you need is a parental figure cramping your style.

Zero-fucking-percent chance.
I don't care about wording. I know I go for it. Also the 3 some only to fuck Elena. She is really on my radar.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Can I ask you something? season 3 will be focused on the female protagonist? whether there will be a continuation of the male protagonist?
Kind of, but in the upcoming episode, it has be reveled, that the female protagonist has to go into a house fire to rescue and the choice is either MC or Chad that they can save. Not both.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
only Jade should be deeply embarrassed,
The woman sees MC as a little bitch, either a useful one if MC accepted her avances, or a useless one if MC rejected her.
Next is the question if you're on a M/J path and if you confided with her when you just found out their situation.
Did MC leave her waiting perhaps when he was talking with M/J?
If you're on Sage path or not and how MC treated Tybalt uptil now...
Oh boy, if somebody is gonna be embarrassed it's gonna be MC... The question is just how ruthless will Jade be. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes