felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The woman sees MC as a little bitch, either a useful one if MC accepted her avances, or a useless one if MC rejected her.
Next is the question if you're on a M/J path and if you confided with her when you just found out their situation.
Did MC leave her waiting perhaps when he was talking with M/J?
If you're on Sage path or not and how MC treated Tybalt uptil now...
Oh boy, if somebody is gonna be embarrassed it's gonna be MC... The question is just how ruthless will Jade be. :)
Jade is confronted with the student she shamelessly hit on, with her daughter and husband present, and he should be the one worried? ok....

Did MC seem concerned that Jade might retaliate against him for what happened with Tybalt? Not to me, and yet she's his teacher in a class where it's not like he's learned much....

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Jade is confronted with the student she shamelessly hit on, with her daughter and husband present, and he should be the one worried? ok....

Did MC seem concerned that Jade might retaliate against him for what happened with Tybalt? Not to me, and yet she's his teacher in a class where it's not like he's learned much....
What we think she should do or be is not the same as what she thinks, if you rejected Jade her message is pretty simple, she will fail your useless ass in a blink. Is that how she should act? Does she have the moral highground there? Nope, but the fact is she does what she does and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sure you can hide behind Stephen, a man that might even have a vid with you and her, but i wouldn't set my hopes high.
Sage there will probably work best, and ofcourse M/J there aswell, so no i don't expect trouble at the meeting, but if Jade thinks she has a reason to, she will find you, no matter what.... But i would not expect her to feel ashamed either...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What we think she should do or be is not the same as what she thinks, if you rejected Jade her message is pretty simple, she will fail your useless ass in a blink. Is that how she should act? Does she have the moral highground there? Nope, but the fact is she does what she does and there's nothing you can do about it.
Sure you can hide behind Stephen, a man that might even have a vid with you and her, but i wouldn't set my hopes high.
Sage there will probably work best, and ofcourse M/J there aswell, so no i don't expect trouble at the meeting, but if Jade thinks she has a reason to, she will find you, no matter what.... But i would not expect her to feel ashamed either...
what are you talking about? your speech is completely theoretical

in the "reality" of the game, in which situation would she have opposed MC after his rejection? he has just passed her course without having studied a day, without even knowing what the course is about (except for some hints that Maya gave him). wouldn't this have been the perfect occasion for a revenge?
but most importantly, when did MC ever seem intimidated by this situation? he would take her class the following semester as well....

now suddenly the showdown would come, now Jade would have her terrible revenge, and suddenly MC would feel the weight of all this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Guys, tried to download the game from two different sources and both times I got an error mesage everytime I try loading an old save with the new version.
I did actually, only none of them seemed to work. I got exceptions while using those savefiles, also i could not transfer them to S3. Do I have to use one in particular? Going to try and do a clean install of the game without any mods.
Read the instructions linked in the OP - Transferring save files to Season 3

Min0s was copying 0.8 save files to the Interlude, which is what was causing that rollback error. Don't do that. Looking at the post trail thay might have worked it out themselves eventually.

Crowleyyy they all work for me, which would suggest either you're copying the wrong files (see instructions ^, plus SteveyP's notes on his saves post) or your game is borked. You didn't say how they didn't work (errors vs no saves to transfer) so it's hard to say.
Hello, does someone have the v0.8.0 Update Patch ?
There's no official update patch. There is an though.

Reactions: SteveyP

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
what are you talking about? your speech is completely theoretical

in the "reality" of the game, in which situation would she have opposed MC after his rejection? he has just passed her course without having studied a day, without even knowing what the course is about (except for some hints that Maya gave him). wouldn't this have been the perfect occasion for a revenge?
but most importantly, when did MC ever seem intimidated by this situation? he would take her class the following semester as well....

now suddenly the showdown would come, now Jade would have her terrible revenge, and suddenly MC would feel the weight of all this
Actually, the midterm suggests the MC did finally get around to studying for her class (not that it made a difference in the mini-game), but otherwise I agree. We've seen the MC and Jade around each other several times since the MC rejected her and it's never been an issue for either of them. When Jade caught him sneaking around in the preps mansion where he obviously did not belong, she didn't care in the slightest.

The notion that Jade has some grudge against an MC who never started an affair with her was never raised until we needed to justify the MC's massive overaction to learning she was Sage's mother. The notion that the MC is worried on Maya's behalf is nearly as forced. Maya was in Jade's class too, so that relationship should be the most important one.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Does anybody know what engine/assets/tool the creator used to make the Visuals for this game?

Or can you recommend a set of tools that is good for creating a game like this?

I am looking into starting to create a game myself (NOT a knockoff of badick).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nah, she's not gonna get revenge for being rejected alone. But she's just not the type to be ashamed by any of this, whatever choices you made. What is clear is even if you did everything "right" and the one thing she has against you is the fact you rejected her, she is the Alpha, the Dom, whatever name you come up with and you're simply not...
Now if your choices were the "wrong" ones, yeah, then you might get an avenging Jade. It all depends on the situation you managed to get yourself in. The MC has an "oh shit! i'm fucked" moment for a reason.
It's not there as an intro to a massacre by Jade, it's there since the meeting is gonna be awkward to say the least and yes if you really made a mess there may even be more events tied to your behavior at a later time.
But whatever ever your situation is, Jade and Stephen will have the upper hand, and your party is looking for favors...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Damn... Just noticed there's no sigs of my favorite character Melanie and barely any for my 2nd fav Lily. Guess those girls ain't too popular here uh?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn... Just noticed there's no sigs of my favorite character Melanie and barely any for my 2nd fav Lily. Guess those girls ain't too popular here uh?
contact a GFX designer and ask for one and if you don't know one I have one in my sig so you can tell him

Just give him the image you like and you will also have a personalized signature that no one else will have

Reactions: Crosaith.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
As long as her name's not Karen i'm fine.
Karen is not amused.png

Does anybody know what engine/assets/tool the creator used to make the Visuals for this game?

Or can you recommend a set of tools that is good for creating a game like this?

I am looking into starting to create a game myself (NOT a knockoff of badick).

The asset list is in the OP of the Being A Dik: Fan Art thread. You'll find lots of helpful artists and tips there, too.

Just click the map:

Map to OP.png

I used that sooner than expected. :KEK:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: T.G.R and sixart

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
contact a GFX designer and ask for one and if you don't know one I have one in my sig so you can tell him

Just give him the image you like and you will also have a personalized signature that no one else will have
Haha thanks. I'm sure I can figure it out with a lil trial and error.

I was just surprised that newer character's with less screen time have more sigs than them.

Edit - Hopefully those are just GFX designers preferences and not the communities as a whole. I'd be bummed out if DPC gave them less of a role in the future.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, she's not gonna get revenge for being rejected alone. But she's just not the type to be ashamed by any of this, whatever choices you made. What is clear is even if you did everything "right" and the one thing she has against you is the fact you rejected her, she is the Alpha, the Dom, whatever name you come up with and you're simply not...
Now if your choices were the "wrong" ones, yeah, then you might get an avenging Jade. It all depends on the situation you managed to get yourself in. The MC has an "oh shit! i'm fucked" moment for a reason.
It's not there as an intro to a massacre by Jade, it's there since the meeting is gonna be awkward to say the least and yes if you really made a mess there may even be more events tied to your behavior at a later time.
But whatever ever your situation is, Jade and Stephen will have the upper hand, and your party is looking for favors...
I think we're getting confused.

if we are talking about embarrassment, discomfort: Mc can be embarrassed in that situation, but to be embarrassed in exactly the same way if he has just found out that he had sex with his girlfriend's mother or that one of his teachers is the mother of one of his friends simply doesn't make sense, it's crazy.

If, on the other hand, we're talking about concern: there's no reason for MC to suddenly feel like he has to fear Jade (unless he recently dumped her) when up until that point he never did. Jade was in an advantageous position as a teacher as well, but that didn't scare MC in any way, why should it scare him now that her daughter is also there to plead Maya's case?

absurdly in case he had sex with her but didn't dump her the fact that she is there to take care of Maya should be good news

it seems to me that it was simply a lazy choice of DPC, which simulates a really weak twist in many games

Reactions: ename144

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Anyone know if choosing "others" adds or will add unique content? Or is it just base content that you'd get along with choosing a girl?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Episode 9 lewd scene predictions, what you boys think? Who's getting shafted and who's getting shafted?

The obvious ones first:

Jill
Bella
Sage
Maya
Josy
Zoey

Zoey will be an option on all paths, the other main girls will be path dependant.

Now for the Others, I think these will be somewhat tricky. Because an MC who commits to Sage or Maya/Josy isn't going to be banging every girl at the party. So without predicting the requirements for these bangs I'm just going to name names.

Riona
Camila
Quinn

All but guaranteed in my opinion those 3 are

We know the strippers will be at the party so that leads me to

Lily/Envy threesome

We have to fuck our new teacher so

Nora

And last on my list but first in my heart

Bianca.
About the first five, I agree, whether everyone LI will have their own sex scene, but not about Zoey.

Zoey will be saved for the ending of episode 9 and the most that we can see is a hot kiss between MC and Zoey and LI looking at it with horror - this is too good a drama for DPC to ignore.

The scene with Quinn will be for sure. I would like to get a more meaningful and intimate scene, and not another scene of "MС and Quinn got stoned, got drunk and fucked."
Riona will be there too. I really don't know how it will be. Perhaps there will be some intimate scene with MС in her room where Rio will finally cum and admit that she missed it or there will be some wild orgy.
Camila - in sexy outfit of Halloween.
Lily has been playing an important role lately and has not participated in a threesome, so yes, I agree that Lily will participate from Pink Rose at the party and MС Dik will be able to participate in a threesome with Envy, and maybe with someone else.

The least obvious candidates remained- Heather, Sally, Becky and other girls from the dorm, Jade and Nora. Nora is definitely going to be or maybe there will be a small scene with her, since she missed episode 7 and 8 and we interact with her in the gym, so I'm sure something hot and sexy will definitely be with her. Heather, Sally-no, it's too early. Becky and her friends from the dorm will probably play the role of girls for quick and non-binding sex and are perfect for the Halloween theme. It's useless to guess here.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
it seems to me that it was simply a lazy choice of DPC, which simulates a really weak twist in many games
To be fair, Pink realized how absurd the ending of episode 8 was and tried to correct it with three reactions to the reaction (it's ridiculous, I agree). That is, the ending of episode 8 is not as important and canonical as the Tremolo reaction in the bathroom. Another question is why he ran into the bathroom in Interlude. My theory is that he ate spicy Mexican tacos at Juan's restaurant explains the severe diarrhea.

Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair, Pink realized how absurd the ending of episode 8 was and tried to correct it with three reactions to the reaction (it's ridiculous, I agree). That is, the ending of episode 8 is not as important and canonical as the Tremolo reaction in the bathroom. Another question is why he ran into the bathroom in Interlude. My theory is that he ate spicy Mexican tacos at Juan's restaurant explains the severe diarrhea.
I think so too

not the part about food poisoning of course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
that is probably the classic DPC red herring

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes