vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How about Jade?
Does she have something to do with Cathy's downfall?
I remember seeing her in the teacher's room with her colleagues talking about Cathy leaving and she seems shady/satisfied
When she drops the cup in the sink looks like a "drop the mike" thing
There's also the scene with her and Cathy talking in a pub. And when shit hit the fan Cathy goes to Bella looking for some comfort.
Why not Jade who was supposedly her best friend?
Don't know why or how she is involved but maybe she created or exploited the situation to get rid of her
I can't remember reading a theory involving Jade
Jade and Cathy are friends, iirc that scene when talking to the elder teacher was about a farewell gift for Cathy and then the elder teacher offered Jade she could talk with her or something like that.... Think Jade's reaction was more that she wasn't really interested in talking about gardening and knitting or sowing tips but genuinely will be missing Cathy.

About Cathy going to Bella, yeah that might have hurt, but that's because she dislikes Bella because Stephen wants Bella and ignores Jade, and if that's not the reason she dislikes Bella, it's certainly not helping. Most important is if Jade was to take action against anyone it would make alot more sense if it was against Bella.

Bella is less likely to sit at the same table for lunch as Jade and Stephen now Cathy is gone, but at what cost?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jade and Cathy are friends, iirc that scene when talking to the elder teacher was about a farewell gift for Cathy and then the elder teacher offered Jade she could talk with her or something like that.... Think Jade's reaction was more that she wasn't really interested in talking about gardening and knitting or sowing tips but genuinely will be missing Cathy.

About Cathy going to Bella, yeah that might have hurt, but that's because she dislikes Bella because Stephen wants Bella and ignores Jade, and if that's not the reason she dislikes Bella, it's certainly not helping. Most important is if Jade was to take action against anyone it would make alot more sense if it was against Bella.

Bella is less likely to sit at the same table for lunch as Jade and Stephen now Cathy is gone, but at what cost?
There is tension between Cathy and Jade. Jade is jealous when Stephen agreed with Cathy when they talked about the Chad stuff. Jade also suspects or perhaps knows that Stephen and Cathy are fucking.

Definitely a motive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There is tension between Cathy and Jade. Jade is jealous when Stephen agreed with Cathy when they talked about the Chad stuff. Jade also suspects or perhaps knows that Stephen and Cathy are fucking.

Definitely a motive.
Seems to me there's tension between Jade and Stephen, nothing more. Unless she is literally batshit crazy and goes after any female that Stephen looks at, but that's just a school shooting waiting to happen. Stephen wants Bella, has already scored 3 female students and whatever else he does or who he looks at, he's certainly ignoring Jade...

It's a clear explanation why she acts like she does with MC, it's a reason to cheat, perhaps it's even a reason to accidently run over Stephen with her car 5 or 6 times, but i don't see much reason for her to expose Cathy when there's no proof she even did anything with Stephen.

Reactions: ename144

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020

Definitely a motive.
Ok but what if it's Stephen who use his connection to the dik laptop to post the photo ? (in order to separate Cathy and Jade)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Wholesome SFW moment. Jacob and Friend :cool:

View attachment 1733523

You think Jacob stumbling on MC's encounters is a running joke, or an alibi for when he is eventually exposed as the big bad traitor? 'See he was always there, thats how he knows stuff'. :eek:

I would hate if that was the case, him and Rusty. With JB it would be extremally hard to pull of a good twist, Tommy being the impostor doesn't add anything positive to his story, so to my mind it has to be between Nick, Jamie, or Leon.

Unless the traitor is just a blissfully ignorant pawn in someone else's endgame.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ok but what if it's Stephen who use his connection to the dik laptop to post the photo ? (in order to separate Cathy and Jade)
Stephen ends up with the Jade vid too, so he is a party in alot of the events on campus. But we never see what exactly is his role so it's alot speculation. Why would he do it? To isolate Jade? Or to get Bella on the disciplinary committee? Could be, but it's not like he really gets anything from it as far we can see now. But it would mean there is a possible link between the Cathy cluck and the Jade vid but since that Jade vid only happens due to MC decisions it seems alot more logical the Cathy cluck is connected to the Jock blackmail...

What is wrong with "(You cheating bastard!)" to understand?:rolleyes:
Nothing, but knowing Jade doesn't get any, Cathy doesn't get any (she's on swiper for exactly that reason) and knowing Stephen gets of somewhere (atleast 3 students plus whatever else) there's just not any proof Jade even suspects Stephen is cheating with Cathy, she just expects him to cheat every chance he gets... That's no reason to push Cathy in front of a bus, that's reason to push Stephen.

Reactions: ename144

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Nah, from that Scene, the winner is definitely this:love: View attachment 1733340

And this from another moment , because I have been waiting for something like this for so long. :devilish::p
View attachment 1733342
View attachment 1733343
View attachment 1733344
Still, would have been better if it's MC's hand mark that is on Josy's ass:devilish::ROFLMAO:
Well I can't disagree with anything from that scene one of the best non sex moments in the game:love: Second if Mc going to leave his mark on Josy the best girl's ass it should be at the Halloween party so everyone knows that she My girl :devilish: ;)

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Questions and Theories.

Bret, Emma, and Isabella were friends, maybe friends+, during high school.

Emma has a tattoo of Isabella on her right arm and something that could represent Bret on her left arm. You don't get tattoos like that for no reason. I'm also curious what the old man's tattoo is all about. :unsure:

Bret might also have something to do with the locked door in Isabella's house. He has a keyhole tattoo on his right thumb. The MC only looks through a keyhole twice in the entire game. In EP2, when he is in Isabella's house, and in EP5, when Jill and Isabella are changing for yoga. In addition, Bret might also know what's behind the locked door. And why? There is a key tattooed on the thumb of his right hand. A key opens doors.:unsure:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I hope everyone's excited about the weekend. To kick it off, I have an announcement to make.

I've been working on a side project lately since last year's survey showed me who you wanted to see more of.

And today, I can proudly announce a new project named Being a Dawe, with a story centered around the jocks' struggle on campus.

bad.png

You'll see some familiar lovable faces like Dawe, Chad, and Anthony, and not to mention popular girls like Arieth and background character #2.

There will also be a new character named April, last name Fools.

Haha, I hope I got some of you with that, but I doubt it.

Development news
This week I worked mainly on static renders. I've focused on Josy/Maya, Others, and Jill branches. Sage and Bella already got similar treatment before this.

The current progress is ~800 static renders and 40 animations.

We're still very early on in development, yet ironically we have surpassed the produced content of the Interlude now.

I've almost reached a point where I will focus on free-roam events and lewd scenes for several weeks. I have many, oh so many, planned animations to pose. So, I hope you'll be ok with hearing me ramble about that for a while.

But first, I will isolate myself and write as much dialogue as possible this next week. I need more written material to continue creating art.

Poll news
Josy was the winner in the last week's poll. She will receive a Special render set in episode 9.

She hasn't gotten a Special render set since Episode 1, so I'm very excited about making a new one for her; it's been long overdue, and I will do my best.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I hope everyone's excited about the weekend. To kick it off, I have an announcement to make.

I've been working on a side project lately since last year's survey showed me who you wanted to see more of.

And today, I can proudly announce a new project named Being a Dawe, with a story centered around the jocks' struggle on campus.

View attachment 1734093

You'll see some familiar lovable faces like Dawe, Chad, and Anthony, and not to mention popular girls like Arieth and background character #2.

Development news
This week I worked mainly on static renders. I've focused on Josy/Maya, Others, and Jill branches. Sage and Bella already got similar treatment before this.

We're still very early on in development, yet ironically we have surpassed the produced content of the Interlude now.

I've almost reached a point where I will focus on free-roam events and lewd scenes for several weeks. I have many, oh so many, planned animations to pose. So, I hope you'll be ok with hearing me ramble about that for a while.

But first, I will isolate myself and write as much dialogue as possible this next week. I need more written material to continue creating art.

Poll news
Josy was the winner in the last week's poll. She will receive a Special render set in episode 9.

She hasn't gotten a Special render set since Episode 1, so I'm very excited about making a new one for her; it's been long overdue, and I will do my best.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Really now? A picture from Dawe. :sick:
Shit!!! DPC got me with that!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 1734093

Development news

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
"There will also be a new character named April, last name Fools." :D :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: Daver

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
28DaysLater!

• In 3 weeks DPC made and extra 600 renders and 32 animations. With a steady 28.6 Renders/Days again.
  • The table got a new SecondsAnimations/Days ratio to better highlight DPC shifting into longer ones.
    • Updated Ratio value to be now based on animations seconds and renders per days.
  • Focusing EP5-6 versus EP7-8 average, here the gains with the new GPUs:
    • +36% Renders; +91% Animations; +160% Animations Time
    • +15% Renders/Days; +56% in Animations/Days; +113% for SecondsAnimations/Days
    • Ratio +30% at the cost of +20% Development Time, a month.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1 GB
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 GB (+5.0 GB)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 GB (new .exe)
4 Mar 2022​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
EP9≈800≈40
in development
028 (4 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 1 month, 25 days (37 months / 161 weeks / 1,149 days / 27,576 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes