Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I had no idea Sweet Caroline was a thing at sporting events across the pond. I've seen that singalong over the years mostly during Red Sox games.
Not sure whether or not folks around here are interested enough in sport events ( in general ) to know such things... but NFLs Carolina Pathers use it too... Professional Boxing ( Matchroom ) uses it before Main Events ... Football all across the UK ... or if I mentioned UK then the infamous " SuperChin " Daryl Gurney from PDC Darts and so on... it's a singalong for masses ;) When England beat Germany ( a rare result :KEK: ) even the German fans chanted this song ! :LOL:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Now we've had two sets of numbers i've started my tracker up again. Originally I was going to run it from a couple of weeks before Interlude, however I decided that was a bit misleading, previous episodes have been tracked with week 1 being the first week after the previous episode releases. I decided to continue that. The charts won't include episdoes 1-4 as they aren't representitive of the development size or speed anymore.

Thre are really two challanges with forcasting a release Window. One is the usual how big does he actually plan on going and two is how consistent will he be.

• In development of Episode 7 DPC produced an average of 186 still renders and 12.5 animations a week. He hit 3723 still renders by week 20 and 250 animations in the same week. The release of the episodes was 3 weeks later (Week 23).
  • In development of Episode 8 DPC produced an average of 148.5 still renders and 13.26 animations a week. He hit 4158 still Renders in week 28 and 358 animation in week 27. The release of the episode was week 30.
It is reasonable to assume we will get similar progress, with the current average being 200 still renders per week and around 10 animations. Based on the current development rate I think it is possibly but very unlikly we see a release in July. August seems more likely with September being an outside chance.

Still Renders
1648843002212.png

Animation Renders
1648843017269.png

As you can see the current averages most closely match Episode 6. Episode 6 released in Week 24 of development with 3334 renders and 162 animations. Week 24 for episode 9 would be the 12th of August. Of course averages do change over the course of development. We can probably expect the animation average to be a couple higher each week and renders 20 or 30 lower.

For reference;
  • Episode 5 released week 20 with 2456 and 157.
  • Episode 6 week 24 with 3334 and 162
  • Episode 7 week 23 with 3723 and 250
  • Episode 8 Week 30 with 4158 and 358
Week 20 would be July 15th, Week 30 would be Septmeber 23rd. I think an August window is where i'd put my money.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Not sure whether or not folks around here are interested enough in sport events ( in general ) to know such things...
I only know "sweet caroline" from Neil Diamond, Tom Jones or Lee Towers..... Last one you most likely don't know but atleast he occasionally sings/ used to sing at a professional soccer club.... Not that i've ever been to any of them or even a sports match but okay.... Personally i'm mostly following cyclocross and road cycling but that's not really suited for anthems....
But lets be fair, sports is sports, music is music, i don't really need both of them at the same time, and certainly no singalongs.
More into techno, progressive, deephouse, garage, triphop, harddance, the more electronical styles anyway...

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Can't wait to tell Zoey all about this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, seriously look how innocent the MC is in the flashbacks, I think she will have a major shock finding out he is banging married teachers, has threesomes with strippers, smoking weed , fighting left and right, licking Madame's anus.

That poor girl will decide surfing isn't that bad after all.

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
LI SUMMARY

TO MY FELLOW FUCKFACES WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED THE ENTIRE GAME YET DON'T READ FURTHER.

Just To Clarify,
This LI Summary is based on my opinion and playthrough of my personal choices. NOT CHICK PATH . NOT DIK PATH . Path chosen what i would normally choose in situations.

Jill : Wants you to be her bitch. Wants to play piano in front of people but the thought of it makes her shit her pants. Talks to Jonathan(whoever the fuck that is) a lot. Wants to raise awareness about leukemia or someshit but has no idea how. Comes up with sudden bitch ass late birthday picnic while you're on your way to help a friend whos sick. So basically she wants a lot.

Bella : She's cool, GET IT? nevermind then. She's in her 40s or 30s(didn't care enough to remember). A Maternal Figure, cares about Jill a lot and very protective of her which makes sense since Jill's a bit of a brain lid. She gave Fuckface his latest haircut. So she's alright.(even though i don't like the haircut but that's me)

Josy : She's cute, hates her step brother Tommy which is understandable. Self conscious about her height, which is the best feature about her. Yeah she's amazing but the thing is she comes with an abomination of a creature named Maya but when it came to choosing Fuckface or Maya she chose Maya(so the fuck do i know). So she's offlimits.

Maya : Daddy issues 101 right here. Kind of a dumbass since she signed an ass fucking of a contract without even reading it. No fucking idea how the fuck she got Josy. Cant take a hint when Quinn said "loose lips sink ships, loose hips get tips" even though she called all the HOT sorority girls a bunch of sluts when showing Fuckface around the campus. She expects everyone else around her to solve her problems for her.

Sage : Your sorry ass heart got broken she's there for you. Your punk ass has nowhere to crash she's there for you. Cares about you a lot and trusts you. Doesn't care who you fuck since you ain't in a relationship with her, just fuckbuddies which makes sense. She's comfortable discussing feelings and emotional shit with you(she can't do that with many). Conflicted when you want to be more than that but she'll wait for you. When you confess and say you want to be with her, she evaluates and accepts though she doesn't want to lose your friendship. So yeah.

I know she isn't a main LI but she was the first so...
Zoey : Pre Interlude : Well from what Fuckface said it wasn't love nor did she said anything when she left and got a new boyfriend(which she didn't). So i was like yeah fuck that bitch. She moved on why can't i.

Post Interlude : WELL FUCK. (fucking Fuckface and his uninformed bitch ass).

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I do sometimes find her dialogue a little uneven on the FB path though. Feels like DPC has her pretend it’s nothing more than a FB situation way past the point where it’s obvious they’re more than that. The explanation for this also changes: in episode 7 she says she hasn’t really seen MC through that lens before (i.e. dating him); by the end of episode 8 she says it’s because she was protecting herself by not dating him before that point. I think the reality is DPC artificially puts the brakes on the relationship with Sage to ensure it doesn’t overtake the Crossroads choice. It still just about works, but I think if he was to go back and edit it as a finished path he’d concede the issue.
I'm mostly okay with it, tbh. I think DPC does a pretty good job with establishing the characterizations and motivations for Fuckface McTremolo and Sage. We aren't 100% in control of Fuckface. Occasionally we are passive observers. And sometimes he's a bit dumb. Well-meaning but dumb.

Sage lacks emotional intelligence and honesty. She doesnt lie to the player/Fuckface. She lies to herself. About her family. About Chad. And about her feelings for the MC. And sometimes Tremolo has the emotional intelligence of a goldfish. Its established pretty well with the interlude that he simply didnt know how to react with Zoey. No reason why that wouldnt also apply to Sage

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Take your PC or Laptop, shut it down, open your window, and throw it out the window because you should be allowed to operate one.
They're marked as a game developer, I just assumed it was a ridiculous attempt at an April fool's joke.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm mostly okay with it, tbh. I think DPC does a pretty good job with establishing the characterizations and motivations for Fuckface McTremolo and Sage. We aren't 100% in control of Fuckface. Occasionally we are passive observers. And sometimes he's a bit dumb. Well-meaning but dumb.

Sage lacks emotional intelligence and honesty. She doesnt lie to the player/Fuckface. She lies to herself. About her family. About Chad. And about her feelings for the MC. And sometimes Tremolo has the emotional intelligence of a goldfish. Its established pretty well with the interlude that he simply didnt know how to react with Zoey. No reason why that wouldnt also apply to Sage
the problem is that Fuckface with Sage is a complete idiot, without excuse

everything that happens in chapter 7 is unmotivated and without any consequence

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes