vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I've been trying to hunt down some of the music in this game, but it's turned out to be surprisingly hard. Almost none of the tracks I like seem to be directly sold anywhere (like from Itunes, Bandcamp, or an artist's website). I found some playlists on SoundCloud (which don't give a download option) and a site called PremiumBeat.

I'm not familiar with PremiumBeat and they feel kind of scammy. You pay for a subscription and you're allowed to download a few tracks a month. This makes them more expensive than tracks usually are and it doesn't sound like the artist would see any money from the download anyway. They advertise as royalty free music, which I would think would make music cheaper, not more expensive.

It just seems kind of sketchy and was wondering if anyone here has used it before and been burned. Or has it worked out? Or is there another method to track down the music that I haven't considered?
The whole thing with royalty free music is DPC doesn't have to pay anything to use the music in his game. Any music that's officially released has one form or another for the artists to receive royalties based on writing, composing, instruments played, song, etc for every time it's been used in games, movies, streaming, radioshows etc.

I don't know PremiumBeat, but i know several artists make use of platforms where you can download their work for a little fee.
Often you can purchase their work on their website or there's links there if they work that way.
You could try to find their names in the music section in the menu and try googling.... Good luck any way. ;)

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
The whole thing with royalty free music is DPC doesn't have to pay anything to use the music in his game. Any music that's officially released has one form or another for the artists to receive royalties based on writing, composing, instruments played, song, etc for every time it's been used in games, movies, streaming, radioshows etc.

I don't know PremiumBeat, but i know several artists make use of platforms where you can download their work for a little fee.
Often you can purchase their work on their website or there's links there if they work that way.
You could try to find their names in the music section in the menu and try googling.... Good luck any way. ;)
Any song that's released? Man, that sucks. Good to know. I have been googling them, though, and have come up with very little. Olive Musique at least references PremiumBeat on their Facebook page and directs people there. I guess maybe this is one of the only way to share royalty free music?

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Never saw that scene cause i don't like Quinn and i'm a bit wary of Sarah considering her tongue always looks nasty in every scene she sticks it out. Makes me wonder if Sarah has herpes. Most of the playthroughs i've done i've avoided interacting with Quinn and Sarah as minimally as possible and always hostile with Quinn. At this point though, i'm going to assume that Melanie is the takeout option that's listed as sold out. So that at least confirms she's more for specific clients that Quinn gets the most money from.
Well, no. Sold Out is just what comes up if you already selected an option or if the option is unavailable to you yet. DPC just only made a few scenes for use to play through using the phone. Quinn doesn't directly tell us what our options are right away. If you pay for the sex scene at the Dik party that I mentioned, MC doesn't even know who he's going to have sex with.

The point, though, is that Sarah and Mel are very clearly on Quinn's menu. If you play through the various options, there's no ambiguity there.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Just finished my fuck my life playthrough:

- Picked Sage
- Fucked Jade - Stephen has the video
- Punched Tybalt, broke his teeth, screwed his presentation
- Cheated on midterms
- Rated out Tommy
- Sexed Nora, asked her phone number

I decided against dating Bella because the render with her alone in the house after you call her breaks my fucking heart.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Any song that's released? Man, that sucks. Good to know. I have been googling them, though, and have come up with very little. Olive Musique at least references PremiumBeat on their Facebook page and directs people there. I guess maybe this is one of the only way to share royalty free music?
Either the artist joins some streaming platform to get his work distributed or he sells own made cd's, or whatever he can think of to make his work available. Usually it's not so much the choice of artists to work that way because they will not receive royalties, but it's often artists that aren't in it for the money or their work isn't mainstream enough to get a record deal, things like that. But distributing their work can still improve their fanbase just from more exposure, so it's a choice usually based on being pragmatic.... You might try patreon too, that's basicly the same system, there' might be musicians there too perhaps.

Edit : often it pays off to look for live recordings, there's some sites around making recordings at clubs and whatever, but it depends on the fanbase...
Usually these guys get free entry, not much more, so it's usually fans doing that for expanding their own collections.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknocker

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Well, no. Sold Out is just what comes up if you already selected an option or if the option is unavailable to you yet. DPC just only made a few scenes for use to play through using the phone. Quinn doesn't directly tell us what our options are right away. If you pay for the sex scene at the Dik party that I mentioned, MC doesn't even know who he's going to have sex with.

The point, though, is that Sarah and Mel are very clearly on Quinn's menu. If you play through the various options, there's no ambiguity there.
What i mean is that the third option "take out" is always listed as sold out. That's likely Mel's department of going to the customers rather than the customers going to the bathroom glory hole and likely cause she's the most desired option that results in Quinn charging the most money for. Example, Burke probably chooses that option and anyone else in remotely similar positions of authority or are known in the community of the town where the college is. I doubt people like that would want to be caught in a bathroom getting a blow job from a college prostitute via a glory hole.

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Either the artist joins some streaming platform to get his work distributed or he sells own made cd's, or whatever he can think of to make his work available. Usually it's not so much the choice of artists to work that way because they will not receive royalties, but it's often artists that aren't in it for the money or their work isn't mainstream enough to get a record deal, things like that. But distributing their work can still improve their fanbase just from more exposure, so it's a choice usually based on being pragmatic.... You might try patreon too, that's basicly the same system, there' might be musicians there too perhaps.
Alrighty, thanks :)

Reactions: vogelbeest

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
What i mean is that the third option "take out" is always listed as sold out. That's likely Mel's department of going to the customers rather than the customers going to the bathroom glory hole and likely cause she's the most desired option that results in Quinn charging the most money for. Example, Burke probably chooses that option and anyone else in remotely similar positions of authority or are known in the community of the town where the college is. I doubt people like that would want to be caught in a bathroom getting a blow job from a college prostitute via a glory hole.
It's not always listed as sold out, though. It opens up just before the Dik party that I mentioned. That's how you order Sarah. And Sarah does a glory hole with MC at the dorm party. It's not like she and Mel don't touch the glory holes.

DPC made the interface for the menu and didn't want to change it every time there was a new option, and if the MC didn't already do the other scenes in previus free roams, there could be up to 4 options in the free roam just before the Dik party. It's a mistake to read too much into the 4th slot having a "sold out" placeholder up to this point.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It's not always listed as sold out, though. It opens up just before the Dik party that I mentioned. That's how you order Sarah. And Sarah does a glory hole with MC at the dorm party. It's not like she and Mel don't touch the glory holes.
Currently, i'm only talking about Melanie. I don't give a shit about Sarah. And yes, so far, Melanie has never been at the bathroom glory hole so she's likely for Quinn's more higher class customers.

Reactions: John Ness

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Currently, i'm only talking about Melanie. I don't give a shit about Sarah. And yes, so far, Melanie has never been at the bathroom glory hole so she's likely for Quinn's more higher class customers.
Again, I think you're reading too much into the scene selections so far. I'd say Mel has shown herself to be a down and dirty girl who's game for quite a bit. But whatever.

Reactions: PinkmeX

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I believe this classics match the CHICK affinity :KEK:
Well, you can laugh and KEKW of that but I remember my 1st time - not that pathetic but still pretty awful. At least it was with older girl (I was 19 she was 24 :BootyTime: ).So, whatever the cost it was worth it :BootyTime:

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
I just googled a few, several of them are on soundcloud, that's a fairly common platform to upload/download music.
Haven't checked all of them but i suspect the majority will be on it.
I made a list of the tracks that I really liked and almost all of them can't be downloaded anywhere that I found except on PremiumBeat. I found some Being a Dik playlists on SoundCloud, so yes, they're there, but you can't download those songs. Most songs I find on SoundCloud are not available for download. The uploader only sometimes allows that.

Reactions: vogelbeest

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
At the end of the Interlude, we can see MC in a phone call with his dad, talking about Zoey being back and all, but we also hear Sage shouting at MC to get out of the restroom. I wonder if the development at that point is affected by your choices with Sage and Jade.
Shouting is just a classic cliffhanger. It happens no matter the road you ride. The Monk, the Sage one or whatever else - the scream the same. Pretty cheep trick I would say. The only one the different is the MC face is. But, judging by the center plot till the season 3, it doesn't matter. The result will be the same.

Jan 26, 2021
I've been trying to hunt down some of the music in this game, but it's turned out to be surprisingly hard. Almost none of the tracks I like seem to be directly sold anywhere (like from Itunes, Bandcamp, or an artist's website). I found some playlists on SoundCloud (which don't give a download option) and a site called PremiumBeat.

I'm not familiar with PremiumBeat and they feel kind of scammy. You pay for a subscription and you're allowed to download a few tracks a month. This makes them more expensive than tracks usually are and it doesn't sound like the artist would see any money from the download anyway. They advertise as royalty free music, which I would think would make music cheaper, not more expensive.

It just seems kind of sketchy and was wondering if anyone here has used it before and been burned. Or has it worked out? Or is there another method to track down the music that I haven't considered?
Check this channel, have almost all the songs of the game.

For download I use this site

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes