Mar 26, 2022
Guys, I have a question: MC model in this game was made by DrPink himself or it is from Ren'Py catalog? Swear that I saw him before in one game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We now know that we don't know anything and that Jade was just making wild claims about coeds
He didn't deny it, so maybe it's a DPC lead on again, or Jade knows Stephen well enough that there's not really that many options when he's either at home or on college grounds.... She doesn't get any, that's why she is angry to begin with, Bella doesn't want at all, Cathy didn't want anymore for a while, and the next thing there Jade can think of is students...
But yeah, if he's anything like his son technically it could have been 3 watermelons....

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Guys, I have a question: MC model in this game was made by DrPink himself or it is from Ren'Py catalog? Swear that I saw him before in one game.
They are all made by DPC. I'm not sure what you mean by Renpy catalog but the starting point for the MC seems to be FW Quinton HD for Michael 8.

Fan Art Thread

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here is how it is actually written:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice how the MC has already figured out that Quinn wants to pimp out Maya, but inexplicably stops short of telling Maya about Quinn's prostitution business. He tells her that Quinn uses the girls to make money, and that she is evil and not to be trusted. Maya fails to put two and two together, then goes to Quinn's defence and says that Quinn isn't evil. Which is very odd since she had just been crying over how Quinn humiliated her, and had also just watched Quinn taser the MC in the throat until he passed out. This is one of the many reasons why Quinn is the worst written character in the game. Everyone who could and should be warned about her worst kept secret just doesn't speak of it for no reason at all.

Of course she knows everything. Anyone who reads the full conversation can see that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As usual, Quinn fucked up by misjudging a situation. She talked Mona into meeting a client, but didn't tell her that client was Stephen Burke. Mona was a "go-getter" because Quinn was letting her believe that she would just be banging college dudes, and Mona panicked because she was unprepared for situation Quinn put her in. Quinn figured that Mona wouldn't have the guts to refuse Stephen, and would give in under pressure. And she was wrong. As always.

Not strange at all.

Quinn is making a very standard veiled threat here against Mona by playing the classic "Nobody will believe you" card. That's why she asks her "Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?" It's a rhetorical question used to get Mona to think about what will happen to her if she doesn't shut her pie hole. Who will people believe? An upstanding and respected professor, or some random girl who is whoring herself out. That's what Quinn is doing here.

Not paradoxical. He gave the grant in advance, then revoked it when she failed to fulfill her end of the deal. Then he expelled her.

Because she already spilled the beans to Lily. She's a lose end and Burke needed her gone.

This ain't rocket appliances, buddy. The whole situation is pretty clear cut. The only mystery about Quinn's restaurant is why the hell the MC doesn't tell anyone about it?

He starts to tell Maya, but then stops short and refuses to elaborate after she asked him to clarify his perplexingly vague warnings about Quinn. He doesn't ask Sage about it either, even though he's had three perfect opportunities to bring it up with her. Maya, Josy, Sage, and Jade should all be furious with the MC when Chekhov's gun finally goes off. Bella and Jill aren't likely to be too impressed with the MC either.

It's so stupid that DPC keeps propping up his writer's pet like this. The MC was angry with Maya and Josy for their lies of omissions, so he's being a massively hypocritical douche for doing the same thing now. If the MC had told Maya and Sage, and they wouldn't believe him without proof, then it would create a scenario where Quinn would be forced to cover her tracks while the MC tries to expose her. Quinn could've been built up to look like a clever mastermind by keeping things going under scrutiny, instead of just looking like a bumbling imbecile that constantly screws up everything but magically avoids all fallout because the MC won't say a damn thing to anyone ever.

The... I... what the fuck are you on about? Sage doesn't have a girlfriend, and we already saw Sage cow Quinn into submission earlier, so we know that she doesn't need any protection either. And even if she did, there would be no need for a convoluted scheme like that.

It would be trivial for Burke to get rid of Quinn. Just have security do a surprise inspection of her dorm, and then kick her out for all the various drugs she has lying around. Quinn can't do jack shit without Stephen. Everything she said to Mona also applies to her. Nobody would believe her any more than they would Mona. Probably even less considering her appearance, behaviour, background, etc.
You made a mistake.

01 The MC thinks about Camila and doesn't say it to Maya.
02.Maya defends Quinn before the MC told her so Quinn can get money from the girls.

We don't know if the customer was Stephen Burke. He only came out of the room behind Mona. Show me definitive proof that the customer was Stephen Burke. I am still waiting for that. What we do know is that the room has two doors. We know that several old men were present at the prep party. Stephen Burke is looking for his daughter Sage. We know this from Sage. Mona is in the room being groped by an old man. Stephen, who is looking for his daughter Sage, has seen a red-haired girl enter the room and mistakes Mona for Sage. He enters the room and sees Mona. It doesn't matter if the other man was still there or not. Mona has made it clear in the conversation with Quinn that she doesn't want to fuck old men. (Old men is the plural. So it could very well be that there was another man in the room with Mona besides Stephen. A room with two doors. DPC has already presented us with Geoff as a fake. What if the scene with Stephen and Mona is also a fake?

Quinn: "Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?" (Stephen doesn't allow female students to sell sex on campus, but he wants to buy sex from Mona. Double standard on Stephen's part? Quinn lies.)
Quinn: "Doing what you did, put you on his radar." (Mona is now on Stephen's radar? Stephen doesn't tolerate venal sex on his campus, wants to buy sex from Mona, and now Mona is on his radar because she offers sex on campus? Triple standard from Stephen? Quinn lies.)
Quinn: "I know how to handle him, but I’m sure he wouldn’t like hearing that you're out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you." (Quinn is probably trying to shut Mona up by any means necessary. Quinn is supposed to know how to deal with the rich campus boss? You wrote yourself that Stephen can just get rid of Quinn. Quinn is lying.)
Quinn: "A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action." (Quinn has a point there. But the action is not against Mona, but later against Quinn, because Stephen has Quinn in his sights.)
Quinn: "Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you’d get would be hard to shake." (Threats are something Quinn is good at. She has to shut Mona up, because if she doesn't, Quinn will be marked as a target on the radar.)
Quinn: "Don’t ruin your future, Mona." (That's weird. I don't want Mona to ruin her future. After all, her future would be ruined if she doesn't get the tuition. She doesn't spread a rumor about what happened at the preps party and still leaves at the end of EP6.)

Why is Quinn lying? It's really quite simple. Quinn doesn't know yet, so she's the target and she thinks Mona thinks Stephen is a client too. That's why Quinn plays the Professor Stephen Burke card.

Did Mona talk to Stephen again before she left? I could easily imagine that Mona did, because Stephen and Mona might have agreed on it at the prep party. But why would Stephen take the blame? The other old man in the room could have been an important person that Stephen wants or needs to cover for. According to Sage, her father Stephen is always looking for new business opportunities.

And that's a paradox, isn't it? The girls are only supposed to get the school money if they fuck Stephen. Mona never fucked Stephen, but she already had a school fee. That's a paradox.

Yeah, I think it's weird about Lily too. Why did Mona blab a second time? Right in front of Lily and Camila? Sage asked the MC in EP4 on the Sage branch if he knew Lily. Maybe Mona wanted to share the information on purpose?

Sage said herself that Quinn is like a friend to her, at least she confides in Quinn about certain things.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We don't know if the customer was Stephen Burke. He only came out of the room behind Mona.
Yeah, it's possible Stephen Burke just is the middle man, just like Quinn is the bitch-broker, and DPC just shows us part of the information to deliver another twist with a loud bang. Just like many hints we get, just as often things seem to be missing.Ofcourse it could be obvious, but we know the guy just loves to put us on the wrong foot...

It doesn't always work but that's no reason to stop trying. The main storylines are clear and somewhat easy to predict or atleast we can speculate the direction. But who is behind the blackmail? Who did the Cathy Cluck? How exactly does the free tuition scheme work and how did it start? What is Vinny even doing? Who stole Jamie's phone? Is Jade a Yandere? Is Mona even still alive? Are Tommy and Quinn even actually doing anything except blowing and talking about plans to have DIK/HOT parties only? What's the role of the Tri-Beta's? Are those feminists possessed by evil body snatchers?

So many questions, but if i look at any of them, there really is only one person that has the motive, the opportunity and the means for each and every thing that happened so far! But i'm afraid that's Dr Pinkcake....

Aargh.gif

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, it's possible Stephen Burke just is the middle man, just like Quinn is the bitch-broker, and DPC just shows us part of the information to deliver another twist with a loud bang. Just like many hints we get, just as often things seem to be missing.Ofcourse it could be obvious, but we know the guy just loves to put us on the wrong foot...

It doesn't always work but that's no reason to stop trying. The main storylines are clear and somewhat easy to predict or atleast we can speculate the direction. But who is behind the blackmail? Who did the Cathy Cluck? How exactly does the free tuition scheme work and how did it start? What is Vinny even doing? Who stole Jamie's phone? Is Jade a Yandere? Is Mona even still alive? Are Tommy and Quinn even actually doing anything except blowing and talking about plans to have DIK/HOT parties only? What's the role of the Tri-Beta's? Are those feminists possessed by evil body snatchers?

So many questions, but if i look at any of them, there really is only one person that has the motive, the opportunity and the means for each and every thing that happened so far! But i'm afraid that's Dr Pinkcake....

View attachment 1736825
Welp precisely for this reason it is beyond me why you guys try to figure out the endgame when we barely reached the halfway mark... :KEK: Only thing it will result is you all become like Jim here ^ :LOL: Not that I mind... lack of intel... anyhow carry on if you guys insist it's quite fun to read the baloney which get's produced day by day :whistle::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
You made a mistake.

02.Maya defends Quinn before the MC told her so Quinn can get money from the girls.

We don't know if the customer was Stephen Burke. He only came out of the room behind Mona. Show me definitive proof that the customer was Stephen Burke. I am still waiting for that. What we do know is that the room has two doors. We know that several old men were present at the prep party. Stephen Burke is looking for his daughter Sage. We know this from Sage. Mona is in the room being groped by an old man. Stephen, who is looking for his daughter Sage, has seen a red-haired girl enter the room and mistakes Mona for Sage. He enters the room and sees Mona. It doesn't matter if the other man was still there or not. Mona has made it clear in the conversation with Quinn that she doesn't want to fuck old men. (Old men is the plural. So it could very well be that there was another man in the room with Mona besides Stephen. A room with two doors. DPC has already presented us with Geoff as a fake. What if the scene with Stephen and Mona is also a fake?

Quinn: "Do you think Professor Stephen Burke will allow a student to solicit sex on campus?" (Stephen doesn't allow female students to sell sex on campus, but he wants to buy sex from Mona. Double standard on Stephen's part? Quinn lies.)
Quinn: "Doing what you did, put you on his radar." (Mona is now on Stephen's radar? Stephen doesn't tolerate venal sex on his campus, wants to buy sex from Mona, and now Mona is on his radar because she offers sex on campus? Triple standard from Stephen? Quinn lies.)
Quinn: "I know how to handle him, but I’m sure he wouldn’t like hearing that you're out there blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from you." (Quinn is probably trying to shut Mona up by any means necessary. Quinn is supposed to know how to deal with the rich campus boss? You wrote yourself that Stephen can just get rid of Quinn. Quinn is lying.)
Quinn: "A man in his position, would probably reverse such a rumor and take action." (Quinn has a point there. But the action is not against Mona, but later against Quinn, because Stephen has Quinn in his sights.)
Quinn: "Students have been expelled for far less and the whore label you’d get would be hard to shake." (Threats are something Quinn is good at. She has to shut Mona up, because if she doesn't, Quinn will be marked as a target on the radar.)
Quinn: "Don’t ruin your future, Mona." (That's weird. I don't want Mona to ruin her future. After all, her future would be ruined if she doesn't get the tuition. She doesn't spread a rumor about what happened at the preps party and still leaves at the end of EP6.)

Why is Quinn lying? It's really quite simple. Quinn doesn't know yet, so she's the target and she thinks Mona thinks Stephen is a client too. That's why Quinn plays the Professor Stephen Burke card.

Did Mona talk to Stephen again before she left? I could easily imagine that Mona did, because Stephen and Mona might have agreed on it at the prep party. But why would Stephen take the blame? The other old man in the room could have been an important person that Stephen wants or needs to cover for. According to Sage, her father Stephen is always looking for new business opportunities.

And that's a paradox, isn't it? The girls are only supposed to get the school money if they fuck Stephen. Mona never fucked Stephen, but she already had a school fee. That's a paradox.

Yeah, I think it's weird about Lily too. Why did Mona blab a second time? Right in front of Lily and Camila? Sage asked the MC in EP4 on the Sage branch if he knew Lily. Maybe Mona wanted to share the information on purpose?

Sage said herself that Quinn is like a friend to her, at least she confides in Quinn about certain things.
Fuck Dal how you make something simple become something complex, is like Newton with his apple falling from the tree and Archimedes and his epiphanies in the bathtub, hahahah. For lack of a better expression (and my lack of knowledge of English), I'll use one from my mother tongue: Me he quedado flipando (in a good way, of course).

Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fuck Dal how you make something simple become something complex, is like Newton with his apple falling from the tree and Archimedes and his epiphanies in the bathtub, hahahah. For lack of a better expression (and my lack of knowledge of English), I'll use one from my mother tongue: Me he quedado flipando (in a good way, of course).
Smack his bottom ! :KEK:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
He didn't deny it, so maybe it's a DPC lead on again, or Jade knows Stephen well enough that there's not really that many options when he's either at home or on college grounds.... She doesn't get any, that's why she is angry to begin with, Bella doesn't want at all, Cathy didn't want anymore for a while, and the next thing there Jade can think of is students...
But yeah, if he's anything like his son technically it could have been 3 watermelons....
It's possible the rumours regarding the "quid pro quo" between students and the scholarship providers made it's way back to her. If the media knows about this rumour its as good as common knowledge and she could have put two and two together with what she knows about his personal affairs to work out some semblance of the truth.

Regardless, if newspapers are writing stories about his organisation arranging sex with students it isn't absurd she would assume he was involved with students.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
You made a mistake.

This makes a strange sort of sense to me. It works, it's ugly and bulges a bit but it does work. Never considered the paradox at all, how can she be going to college and be payed up if shes never done anything to begin with?! What was her plan before she even came to B&R and became a pledge with HOTs? Was it to take loans? So why not just do that instead of the "free" route which never even started?

Or something else happened, something worse than a proposition, that made her leave (or forced leave) and get removed by Burke from the books. I don't even want to think about this, started a new playthrough and now i gonna have to pay attention more in this place before I think about it.

Your mind is a worm dalli, it wriggles and burrows itself in when this shit gets posted. Damnit.

Reactions: dalli_x

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
You made a mistake.

So that means Professor Burke is a voyeur and a cuck? (because he smirks when he saw jade getting drilled by mc)

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
especially hair style you can see on most of games. i think because of that dr. pink cake has change his hairstyle.. but i can't remember which was it but i saw totally same character with MC at another game..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes