shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All those questioning which three girls Burke fucked, it's very clear that the main girls in Quinn's restaurant are:
  • Riona,
  • Mel; and
  • Sarah.
And Cammy's the newcomer who only works through the glory holes (Cammy tells the mc this when they fuck at the prep's party).

And while Quinn puts herself on the menu for the mc, it seems she doesn't offer herself up that often. She made an exception for the mc because she needed a one-off bigger cash injection, and she already kinda liked the mc.

Quinn even tells the mc she doesn't give anyone blowjobs - that doesn't mean she's never given anyone a blowjob (she obvious has, I doubt she's been practicing on a dildo all these years waiting for Mr Right), but it means it's not something she does for most guys. Now if she was prostituting herself out regularly, it means she'd be giving out lots of blowjobs for sure.

So regarding Burke, that kinda leaves us with the first three girls mentioned above:
  • Riona,
  • Mel; and
  • Sarah.
This makes a strange sort of sense to me. It works, it's ugly and bulges a bit but it does work. Never considered the paradox at all, how can she be going to college and be payed up if shes never done anything to begin with?! What was her plan before she even came to B&R and became a pledge with HOTs? Was it to take loans? So why not just do that instead of the "free" route which never even started?

Or something else happened, something worse than a proposition, that made her leave (or forced leave) and get removed by Burke from the books. I don't even want to think about this, started a new playthrough and now i gonna have to pay attention more in this place before I think about it.

Your mind is a worm dalli, it wriggles and burrows itself in when this shit gets posted. Damnit.
Mona would have obviously had a way to pay for her tuition, but when offered a free tuition, for sex (which she enjoys), she jumped at the chance. Obviously it went sour when she found out she had to fuck old dudes, so she lost the free tuition and would haven fallen back to her initial method of payment.

Burke didn't delete her college account, he deleted her "scholarship". She didn't already have a scholarship before the suggestion of the free tuition, because that's what a scholarship is, part or fully paid tuition.

So the scholarship Burke deleted was her free tuition set up through Quinn, and when she reneged on the restaurant deal, Burke deleted the scholarship. That means that Quinn and Burke are in on this scheme, and it's likely a bogus scholarship that Burke has set up since he has access to college records.

But getting back to Mona, she was directly threatened by Quinn. So she left. Not just the HOTs, but B&R altogether. Perhaps she realised the gravity of the situation and wanted a clean slate.

Even Cammy thought Mona was going too far by having direct sex with clients (rather than anonymous sex through the glory holes).

After everything that Quinn said to Mona, Mona probably realised she'd made a huge mistake in the first place. Even if she didn't actually have sex with Burke, she was in a very uncomfortable position - she'd made enemies with Quinn and possibly a very high up official of the college (Burke).

I'd leave too rather than have that shit hanging over my head.

So that means Professor Burke is a voyeur and a cuck? (because he smirks when he saw jade getting drilled by mc)
I'm thinking he was smiling because he didn't form a prenup with Jade and this may have been his way out of the marriage without losing half his assets.

We know he didn't sign a prenup with Jade as she brings that up when the mc was fucking her while she was arguing with Burke through the door.

Jade: "No! If you get the screwdriver, you can bring the divorce papers with it!"​
Burke: "Will you stop threatening me with that! We're not getting divorced!"​
Jade: "Only because you were stupid to not get a prenup, you jackass!"​

That exchange tells us that Burke brought the money into the marriage. So not getting a prenup contract means if they divorce she'll get half.

Now while it's no longer relevant in some US states, there are other states where you can file for a "Fault Divorce" which can lead to a reduction in the distribution of the marital property to the party that was at fault (depending on the state).

Now sure, we and Jade know Burke's also been unfaithful, he even admitted it to her, but she has no proof. But he does have proof.

So the next time she threatens for divorce, he'll be like:

Burke: "Sure bitch, let's get the papers now."​
Jade: "I'll take half you know, you wouldn't dare!"​
Burke: "This video of you screwing Fuckface says otherwise!"​
Jade: ":eek:!"​

So he's basically got her over a barrel. :cry:

1st of April is way gone dude.
Think he was serious about this... poor devil :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Some people don't need a special day to be fools, they can pull it off all year 'round...:rolleyes:

Maybe he likes Arieth or Carolyn, like basically the only girls in the game that we see fucking other people. :unsure:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Some people don't need a special day to be fools, they can pull it off all year 'round...:rolleyes:
Yessir ! A prime example right here with me... :p :KEK:
Maybe he likes Arieth or Carolyn, like basically the only girls in the game that we see fucking other people. :unsure:
I still don't get it... from aspect should you have to look at this thing to end up in NTR... think his knowledge about the concept is rather shallow.......... at best :LOL:

Reactions: shazba

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Having gone through a divorce in a no-fault community property state, I can say that it does kind of take all the fun out of getting divorced. The "chainsaw law" of just split it down the middle and walk away isn't by any stretch of the imagination fair. It makes you feel like those two women when King Soloman told them to cut the baby in half. But it does tamp down the drama significantly. In the case of the Burke couple, they seem to need a nasty, drawn-out divorce. Doing it through the mail like me and my spouse would be a little anticlimactic for them and they seem much too petty and dramatic to be satisfied with anything less than dragging each other in and out of court for half a decade.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know watching James Bond's No Time to Die and in the scene where James is attacked in Italy and he separates from his wife of 5 years believing that she betrayed him

So Isabella was/is married to a spy? :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All those questioning which three girls Burke fucked, it's very clear that the main girls in Quinn's restaurant are:
  • Riona,
  • Mel; and
  • Sarah.
And Cammy's the newcomer who only works through the glory holes (Cammy tells the mc this when they fuck at the prep's party).

And while Quinn puts herself on the menu for the mc, it seems she doesn't offer herself up that often. She made an exception for the mc because she needed a one-off bigger cash injection, and she already kinda liked the mc.

Quinn even tells the mc she doesn't give anyone blowjobs - that doesn't mean she's never given anyone a blowjob (she obvious has, I doubt she's been practicing on a dildo all these years waiting for Mr Right), but it means it's not something she does for most guys. Now if she was prostituting herself out regularly, it means she'd be giving out lots of blowjobs for sure.

So regarding Burke, that kinda leaves us with the first three girls mentioned above:
  • Riona,
  • Mel; and
  • Sarah.
the fight between Jade and Burke is placed in the "flashback" zone, so it could also be, and this would take away the problem of finding who the 3 girls are

Reactions: ename144

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
the fight between Jade and Burke is placed in the "flashback" zone, so it could also be, and this would take away the problem of finding who the 3 girls are
But Quinn is 2nd Year, no? Do you think she just took over the restaurant business instead of being the one that started it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm curious, do you guys prefer Cathy or Jade who did you choose ?
I picked Cathy, not that it matters. It may change in the future put she is pretty much just a side note. There is way more focus on Jade. I assume it's because messing around with her is another way for DPC to add twists and drama that he can't with Cathy. It's a shame really.

Reactions: SSJGOD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But Quinn is 2nd Year, no? Do you think she just took over the restaurant business instead of being the one that started it?
the premise is that I don't believe that DPC will ever explain who these 3 are

then, that the 3 are students is not confirmed, it seems the most probable solution because we know about the restaurant, but from Jade's stories the 2 that have been in Burke's "heart" are Cathy and Bella... who are not students.

A professor ready for anything and with so much power doesn't need the restaurant to succeed with a student, the chronicle is full of such cases, but Burke must be more of a clown than a villain, so he needs Quinn...

without forgetting the pink rose girls past and present

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Just want to ask about the tag female protagonist... I played the previous version and there was no female protagonist... Who are we playing with now? Thank you

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes