sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
With the MC as their chosen boy that they can walk all over but I'd like to think that's one of Quinn's plots is to get rid of the likes of Tommy as she is clearly taken by the MC so far
Essentially the MC will be a puppet who won't question all of Quinn's illegal activities and probably will take a lower cut than Tommy currently offers if the likes of Maya is used as 'collateral' for blackmail. If you notice, a lot of questioning by Quinn to the MC involving Maya is to test him that can be used against him later. If your play-through involves Maya, you could be held hostage by Quinn later. If not, Quinn will mould you for the role and take you for herself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Essentially the MC will be a puppet who won't question all of Quinn's illegal activities and probably will take a lower cut than Tommy currently offers if the likes of Maya is used as 'collateral' for blackmail. If you notice, a lot of questioning by Quinn to the MC involving Maya is to test him that can be used against him later. If your play-through involves Maya, you could be held hostage by Quinn later. If not, Quinn will mould you for the role and take you for herself.
That actually does make the most sense and for sure certainly a scenario we could be looking at I also wonder how much of the Chick or Dik path could come into this :unsure:

Reactions: vir_cotto
Sep 27, 2017
What is the best way to play this game? Should I make all DIK choices, all CHICK choices, or maybe different combinations? Just started playing it, and I made CHICK choices with my father, and other good people. I chose DIK choices with Steve and the other assholes. I figured they deserve it. Just curious what others players think.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is the best way to play this game? Should I make all DIK choices, all CHICK choices, or maybe different combinations? Just started playing it, and I made CHICK choices with my father, and other good people. I chose DIK choices with Steve and the other assholes. I figured they deserve it. Just curious what others players think.
You can always do different playthroughs of the game just make separate saves you are probably going to need it for the girls anyway.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am being mostly chick when dealing with regular people but usually also dik when dealing with the morons (jocks) or some other chars like Quinn.

I was a ass to Steve in the beggining of the game because he deserved but later i was more understanding.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well after spending the night with josie she did not give the impression she was gonna break off what happend during the night made it all more complicated she even mentioned that part, during the conversation.

Mc major D is gonna convince Sage forsure.. :devilish:
She still wants revenge proving she isn't over Chad. That's gonna turn a lot of players away from Sage.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She still wants revenge proving she isn't over Chad. That's gonna turn a lot of players away from Sage.
If this was a Icstor's plot, or the likes, maybe I would have to agree with your point but luckly it is not.

Wanting revenge is not a proof she wants to rekindle things with Chad. It is just proof that Sage is vindictive. :unsure:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
I also wonder the same thing :p

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If this was a Icstor's plot, or the likes, maybe I would have to agree with your point but luckly it is not.

Wanting revenge is not a proof she wants to rekindle things with Chad. It is just proof that Sage is vindictive. :unsure:
How do you know that? some women give their cheating partners a 2nd chance. Sage could possibly do the same. Besides she's shown ZERO willingness to form some sort of serious relationship with MC and instead is using her body as payment for him being her errand boy.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes