Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Glad you do. Josy needs some love too.

Feels like if we are in a place where all the girls are there, and you get to pick one LI and one side girl of your choice. I come terribly late, and the only ones who are left are Josy and Sarah. "Oh, ok, I'm fine with this".
I think of all the side girls, Sarah's friend would be choose last.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
True but with Sage you already know that before getting with her you already know she was in relationship so if you persue her it is your own part. but with josie the way she led the mc on and then drop the bomb on mc lap like that was an instant turn off. She should have been more frank that she was in bad relationship like you saw with Sage then this part could have been avoided.
Between Josy and Sage, Sage lose. Sage is, literally, the only girl that isn't emotionally interested in MC.
Was wondering do anyone think it will have negative consequence with Camilla if you told Quinn you fucked her in the toilet during cumpetition ?? You do see Quinn getting pretty pissed and shouting Camilla name so i kept 2 savegames where i told Quinn to tease the part where mc already fucked Camilla and another where you dont tell Quinn But the scene itself played exactly the same witch was confusing on my part.
Now that's something very interesting. I don't think I have a save with that situation so, for all of you that have, please share with us if something happens in 0.3

Well Quinn is obviously the best mother there can be,there`s no question about it
But what would be disqualyfing factor in case of Josy?She clearly values family,given how hard her parents divorce is on her,she wouldn`t want her children to go through the same thing(which causes an inconsistency in her character-she uses the very reason of her hurt to justify her actions :unsure:). I don`t see a reason why Josy wouldn`t be a good mother.
Yeah... Quinn: "Junior! Don't play with mommy's needles! Jenny, that's not a black rocket! That's mommy's plaything when daddy is not home!"

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It doesn't seem that way. Everyone hates Josy for being in some kind of relationship, but at the same time they are hot for Sage, though she's in a relationship with the most revolting person in the game. FACTS AND LOGIC! :rolleyes:
There are still people playing Slonique's games and believing they'll become better. Still want to talk about logic on F95zone?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It doesn't seem that way. Everyone hates Josy for being in some kind of relationship, but at the same time they are hot for Sage, though she's in a relationship with the most revolting person in the game. FACTS AND LOGIC! :rolleyes:
Welcome to BADIK thread the living,breathing definition of double standards :LOL:

Ridiculous outcome the fact that Josy and Sage are above her is a strange one hell wouldn't surprise me if Quinn was involved she would be higher up as well
Is it surprising though?The forum version of Maya is a child,with no will of her own,unable to make decisions - how can someone like that be also a good parent?

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I think of all the side girls, Sarah's friend would be choose last.
That might be. But we are forgetting our classmates in gender studies.

Now that's something very interesting. I don't think I have a save with that situation so, for all of you that have, please share with us if something happens in 0.3
Initially I thought nothing about it, but that could come back and bite us in the arse. Like preventing us from having sex with Camila in the future. I don't have such a save either.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it surprising though?The forum version of Maya is a child,with no will of her own,unable to make decisions - how can someone like that be also a good parent?
I'd say that is more your interpretation though I think most users on here just want to protect Maya and keep her as far away from Quinn as possible it could simply be called just giving a little guidance not treating her like a child or anything, I'd say it's also normal for someone to be protective over a Li look at you when you get worked up about Quinn :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'd say that is more your interpretation though I think most users on here just want to protect Maya and keep her as far away from Quinn as possible it could simply be called just giving a little guidance not treating her like a child or anything, I'd say it's also normal for someone to be protective over a Li look at you when you get worked up about Quinn :LOL:
Perfectly said. Maya needs guidance, a shove in the right direction so to speak. Someone who'll keep (at the very least try to) Quinn at bay when ever she acts like bitch to her or forces her do something she isn't comfortable with.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually he is working on a new game named Being A CUCK in order to cater for our new friend.
I have not spend the weekend here and this is not what i was looking for..:sick:

There are still people playing Slonique's games and believing they'll become better. Still want to talk about logic on F95zone?
Blesphemy :mad: people still play slonique games?? Well if you like playing abandoned game overtime then yes this developer never released a finished game.. and the one that was finished was still not considered finished but just rushed and still abandoned..:whistle:

The feminists in our class aren't side girls.
Those feminist chicks can be Derek side chicks. That red haired girl who was with Derek is not going to stay long with him for mc concerend.. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw during cumpetition when you ask her, if she is Derek friend she even says NO So that is good enough for me.. :love: :devilish:

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That is only possible consistent interpretationt that I can see.
If we will assume a character cannot do no wrong and attempt to re-write the story each time a character does something wrong or makes questionable decision or worse question the very ability of that character to make decisions in order to grant automatic absolution - than we are also robbing that character of personal responsibility and maturity. (which the character in the story actually shows)Now if we will try to assaign maturity to that character at the same time we will create an image that contradicts itself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't wait to spend more time with Sage
Way too many Sage Haters in this Thread
It's not hatred for Sage it's just her situation that she is in there is no denying that she is a good looking girl I'd probably have went for her if it wasn't for Chad he just complicates things and so does this girl he is banging.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes