Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
first, it's great to read actual insights in here. lately there's been a rise in "i don't like X, i wish we get the chance to rape her" type of commentators here. i agree with the Maya thing, i also think the bisexual/transgender aspect would fit perfectly with her story/personality so far.

about Josy, i think it's very likely she will get into the college this week. her path would be very disjointed of the main story if she doesn't.

regarding Jill, i think she has a tragic past that made her develop a very determined, strong personality. the type that doesn't want to look at the past and only looks forward. i think she'll be a tough cookie, it will take time for her to share her feelings/story with MC. my theory is her parents are dead/missing and that Bella was close to them. There's something going on with the pamphlets she had in her room, i think that's going to be the key.
Do you like Josy ? Do you believe the theories about her with Tommy or Maya ?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
:LOL: Nice way of NTR'ing one another but there you go :LOL: but I won't judge it's nice that you guys are willing to share :ROFLMAO:
You really put them in a sticky situation.
For the Jill republic it works differently, first I will allow KassandraACO to rip out her hymen with her teeth, this removes her holy barrier which allows me to go in and impregnate her. She'll end up like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Why am I seeing people entertain the whole Maya being trans theory when that was just a temporary meme in this forum seeing as she is obviously a woman?
View attachment 368721
It fits with the problem between her and her family. It would be weird and cheap if it was just for something like i dont want to do the same thing my father does blablabla. The lesbian thing might work though with the family problem. She's also interested in gender studies. Im just fondling the details here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Why can't you just be happy for our bro getting some pussy. It's a good thing I'm not too attracted to her.
I am happy for him if it was true but look :

This is where he was all night outside mc dorm room. :LOL: I dont see any red hairs here. Also during cumpetition you ask her if she is Derek friend is is instantly says no. That does not sound like someone been fucking with.;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It fits with the problem between her and her family. It would be weird and cheap if it was just for something like i dont want to do the same thing my father does blablabla. The lesbian thing might work though with the family problem. She's also interested in gender studies. Im just fondling the details here
Her being bisexual makes more sense and doesn't sound ridiculous.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Bisexual only, if she was lesbian why does she become attracted to the MC. There's no way she had a sudden awakening or something.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bisexual only, if she was lesbian why does she become attracted to the MC. There's no way she had a sudden awakening or something.
Hmm... The sexuality angle kind of makes sense with what we know so far from the story and the way the developer writes his story. :unsure:
Hope we will be getting some more information about Maya's reason in the next update.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
about Josy, i think it's very likely she will get into the college this week. her path would be very disjointed of the main story if she doesn't.
I second this. I don't see how DPC can do Josy's route with her not being in the school while balancing everyone else's at the same time. She HAS to make it to the school somehow.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For the Jill republic it works differently, first I will allow KassandraACO to rip out her hymen with her teeth, this removes her holy barrier which allows me to go in and impregnate her. She'll end up like this:
:oops: How very kind and thoughtful of you :p All this talk makes me want to stick with Jade at least there is less of a line there even lesser of a line at Quinn :LOL: :unsure:

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
However, the coat in her closet is no detail at all. If its there to suggest something, it's a very gross and inconsistent detail. It wouldn't make sense at all since she's already a girl. it doesnt work in the context

Reactions: TheFinder

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

Alright, I guess Bella wins with 39, but Jill fans shouldn’t be too beat up, she got 38, thanks for participating

• Sad

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Since both my advisor TheFinder and my spymaster vir_cotto have been loyal, trustworthy, and valued friends, I will give them both the opportunity to impregnate Maya, one can make the first kid, the other can make the second, then I will make the rest ;)

I have never even played one, and I never will since I know you have good taste in games and you say those ones suck :LOL:
:LOL: Nice way of NTR'ing one another but there you go :LOL: but I won't judge it's nice that you guys are willing to share :ROFLMAO:
No it ain’t NTR my friend, one gets her for a year, the other one gets her for a year, and then I get her for a year, no NTR, we just date her separately
:oops: How very kind and thoughtful of you :p All this talk makes me want to stick with Jade at least there is less of a line there even lesser of a line at Quinn :LOL: :unsure:
Ok this is getting weird :LOL:, let us all agree on letting our MC be the only one to enjoy the girls without any kind of sharing ok?

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Maya is clearly a woman, her being trans makes literally ZERO sense.
Yeah now. The photos also weren't that old. However, its nearly impossible to make someone look like this with medical surgery. It makes some sense. I still think its possible. it would feel cheap (imo) that her whole problem with her family is about being bisexual (I know it happens, it just feels cheap to me)

laliandra

May 2, 2019
However, the coat in her closet is no detail at all. If its there to suggest something, it's a very gross and inconsistent detail. It wouldn't make sense at all since she's already a girl. it doesnt work in the context
the coat in the closet is just a generic asset that comes with the closet. it doesn't have any meaning.

some people here don't understand what transgender means, can you truly blame them? i mean apologies to Mormont but your girl's class is trash. Transgender is a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

"but she has a pussy" :cautious: yes, you can be born as male and have a pussy, look it up.

about Josy and Maya and Tommy, i don't know what theory you're referring to. i strongly believe Josy and Maya know each other at least, and i think it's possible (and it would be awesome) if they had a romantic relationship in the past.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
the coat in the closet is just a generic asset that comes with the closet. it doesn't have any meaning.

some people here don't understand what transgender means, can you truly blame them? i mean apologies to Mormont but your girl's class is trash. Transgender is a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

"but she has a pussy" :cautious: yes, you can be born as male and have a pussy, look it up.

about Josy and Maya and Tommy, i don't know what theory you're referring to. i strongly believe Josy and Maya know each other at least, and i think it's possible (and it would be awesome) if they had a romantic relationship in the past.
Tommy and Josy together is a theory i saw some time ago, feels weird not gonna lie. The most plausible one is Josy and Maya I agree.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Ok this is getting weird :LOL:, let us all agree on letting our MC be the only one to enjoy the girls without any kind of sharing ok?
I was just playing along :p so we agree.
Tommy and Josy together is a theory i saw some time ago, feels weird not gonna lie. The most plausible one is Josy and Maya I agree.
Josy dislikes her step-brother so that theory made no sense to me.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes