Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i mean apologies to @Mormont but your girl's class is trash.
Seriously if it wasn't for Jade in that class I'd have fallen asleep :LOL: but I agree with what you are saying about that class it's basically just a bunch of young angry women who hate men I was going to say maybe not all apart from Jade and Maya but Jade probably hates her husband and Maya most likely hates her Dad.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Now........It is time, the 0.3 prerelease hype Best Girl Poll
For context, Bella won our best bod poll and Jill won the best personality

Also I’m sticking with 10 girls, those are the main 5 and the side 5, these are not my picks, they are DPC’s, all these girls have a slot for special renders in the game those 10 are Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy, Jade, Cathy, Riona, Camila, and Quinn
That’s my reasoning

Here we go

1565465636454.gif

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Now........It is time, the 0.3 prerelease hype Best Girl Poll
For context, Bella won our best bod poll and Jill won the best personality

Also I’m sticking with 10 girls, those are the main 5 and the side 5, these are not my picks, they are DPC’s, all these girls have a slot for special renders in the game those 10 are Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage, Josy, Jade, Cathy, Riona, Camila, and Quinn
That’s my reasoning

Here we go

View attachment 368772
Considering the last poll results I can already imagine how this will play out :cautious:.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Seriously if it wasn't for Jade in that class I'd have fallen asleep :LOL: but I agree with what you are saying about that class it's basically just a bunch of young angry women who hate men I was going to say maybe not all apart from Jade and Maya but Jade probably hates her husband and Maya most likely hates her Dad.
Hating on a husband and dad hardly equal to hate all.:)

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah now. The photos also weren't that old. However, its nearly impossible to make someone look like this with medical surgery. It makes some sense. I still think its possible. it would feel cheap (imo) that her whole problem with her family is about being bisexual (I know it happens, it just feels cheap to me)
Maya being bisexual makes sense but I agree with you, I feel it is too much of a weak reason for her father to dislike her so much, that picture at her graduation speaks volume, her father is ignoring her completely, that's more than disappointment or disapproval IMO it is actual despisement.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I don't remember Sage dating Tybalt :unsure:.
Tybalt is a creep, but Chad takes the points in my book at least for now.

No I think that dialogue had double meaning. Think about it:
Derek said he stayed up ALL NIGHT revising, the moment he says this the girl has a shy look on her face... we all know Derek wouldn't revise for shit all night, so what he meant is that they had sex all night?? Was it a subverted message/ secret detail we missed?
Hell no. Derek would remind us every 3 minutes that he fucked her.

I second this. I don't see how DPC can do Josy's route with her not being in the school while balancing everyone else's at the same time. She HAS to make it to the school somehow.
She applies to be a janitor or a lunch lady.

:oops: How very kind and thoughtful of you :p All this talk makes me want to stick with Jade at least there is less of a line there even lesser of a line at Quinn :LOL: :unsure:
I still like Quinn. I have a gut feeling she will win over more people in 0.3 . ;)

Tommy and Josy together is a theory i saw some time ago, feels weird not gonna lie. The most plausible one is Josy and Maya I agree.
No incest in DPC games.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
These are important men in their lives, of course, it's going to affect the way they feel about men with only the MC and Derek probably not making them completely hate.
I dont think either of them show any signs of that being the case,MC is practicly a stranger to both and there`s no hostility coming from either

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Indeed already did (y) just a shame I can't vote for Jill either :sneaky: ehh I mean nothing ... :oops:
I was literally about to bring this up. All these polls we've done there's just no way you didn't vote at least once, I know you did but you won't tell us. So who have you secretly voted for be honest is it Maya? Or Jill?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Tybalt is a creep, but Chad takes the points in my book at least for now.

Hell no. Derek would remind us every 3 minutes that he fucked her.

She applies to be a janitor or a lunch lady.

I still like Quinn. I have a gut feeling she will win over more people in 0.3 . ;)

No incest in DPC games.
Its not incest if i remember correctly. Tommy is the son of Josy's stepmother with another man (not Josy's father). Its incest in the ethical sense though.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I second this. I don't see how DPC can do Josy's route with her not being in the school while balancing everyone else's at the same time. She HAS to make it to the school somehow.
We dont need more complications if josie did enter college then how is mc going to explain he sharring a room with maya ?? Also their is a chance mc will lose his room from maya and josie and maya will need to share a dorm room and their is no way i will except taking my old room with troy unless i kick his ass out of that dormroom and take room for myself again.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
im currently doing a second playthrough since im pretty sure i fucked up with josy (i slept with her and all but i also did all the shit with Sage). Im in gender studies class and Derek is just funny. ''Mrs. Milk machines''

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Here is poll for you will you accept going back to share a room with troy if Josie enteres collage and get your room with maya ??

Well for me is that a hell no.. no way i leave the room from maya to go back to that dickless wimp.. :mad: Unless i get an option to kick his ass again and take the room back full force. but he needs to leave this time.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes