CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I dont really care if Troy is cool dude he made the mc lose his room and mc had to do all those humiliating stuff because he lost a room. i say let Troy get a peace of his own demise.. this time he can live outside...
Put yourself in troy’s shoes man
New guy shows up, old friends come in and beat you up when you try to stop them from taking his stuff, and then the new guy gets pissy at you when you tried to help him, I might do the same thing he did

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Troy been a total dik to mc since the very first day you enter that dorm room.. Even if you tried to be nice he was still total dik..;)

This part had nothing to do with the fact he gotten beaten up by his old buddies.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No, he was total jock. Not DIK.
That is worse we hate jocks,, :devilish:

What was this Troy's crime of being kicked out of the jocks? :unsure:
Het got caught like many fucking Dawe girls. :whistle: Chad got pissed because he wanted to bang Dawe girl only Troy got to her first. And after that part Troy did not want to play with Chad dildo collection like all the other jocks do. :mad: This dildo thing was the final straw for Chad. :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You know, I think a lot of people misunderstood Troy in that confrontation, was I the only one that thought that he had that black eye because he actually tried to stop them from taking our stuff?
I feel like Troy hates the jocks just as much as you, for all we know he got kicked out because he didn’t like what they turned into, I have no proof but it’s a thought. Idk I feel like all this Troy hate is over nothing, and he’s actually a cool dude
It would certainly explain his previous black eye before fighting MC.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That is worse we hate jocks,, :devilish:
I actually hate the DIKs way more than the jocks, aside from Dawe they are nice guys, albeit a little bit stupid.

Het got caught like many fucking Dawe girls. :whistle:
I don't think that he got kicked for that reason, he was there when they beat the shit out of Tommy, he knows what happens when someone fucks a jock's girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I actually hate the DIKs way more than the jocks, aside from Dawe they are nice guys, albeit a little bit stupid.

I don't think that he got kicked for that reason, he was there when they beat the shit out of Tommy, he knows what happens when someone fucks a jock's girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was also why the jocks beat him at the dorm room it was not because they stole mc guitar but they wanted to make him feel what he has caused after he got caught so they beat him up again. no one says no To chad Dildo collection.

"You think i wanted this" referring to his black eye

Troy tried to stop them and got beat up, the thanks he gets is being yelled at or beat up again by MC

and Troy's still the one being a dick? i dont think so
He was no friends with the jocks why did he let them in to begin with ?? Still it was his own fault he got a black eye and he should have gotten another black eye for pissing off mc and shove him out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes