Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Spot on. I can see Troy being redeemed later in the story.
I have no doubts he will become an ally in the updates to come, I am curious as to what will be the trigger, I don’t feel like he’s just gonna come up to you and talk, it would probably have the be through someone else, I don’t know who that person is though....... this is way outta left field, but could it be sage? They probably know each other from his Jock days, I don’t know, I suppose it could be any of the hots though, Maybe it’ll be Riona actually, she had your back when you first met the DIKs and clearly doesn’t care for the Jocks.
Okay now I’m rambling but still, it’ll be interesting to see how DPC does that

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 368848 View attachment 368849 View attachment 368850 View attachment 368851

"You think i wanted this" referring to his black eye

Troy tried to stop them and got beat up, the thanks he gets is being yelled at or beat up again by MC

and Troy's still the one being a dick? i dont think so
Damn you now I regret saying fuck him. I guess the MC was too angry at the time to see he did try but was beaten up. I guess in later chapters the MC might reconcile with him.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Damn you now I regret saying fuck him. I guess the MC was too angry at the time to see he did try but was beaten up. I guess in later chapters the MC might reconcile with him.
Imagine me, I was thinking this as it was happening the first time in the game.
MC :”I’ll get you for this Troy!”
Me :”you fool he tried to stop them, stop being a dick” *facepalms*

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
ladymaria2072 Do you think Jill will find out about MC pranking her and Tybalt's house? Say you stole the money from her room and the MC confesses, surely she will kick him out and Bella beat you up?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
ladymaria2072 Do you think Jill will find out about MC pranking her and Tybalt's house? Say you stole the money from her room and the MC confesses, surely she will kick him out and Bella beat you up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^^From this preview, I'm certain she'll find out and we'll have a serious conversation about it, I don't think she will get angry because in the next preview we are in our underwear getting ready to share a bed :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes