TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
More people wear the same pants does the person wearing the pants make it the same person ???
If this was real life I would say no of course but deciding to show us the pants and the hand of the character through the hole when another mysterious (we know nothing about him) character wears the same exact pants is at least suspicious :unsure: (I blame Acting Lessons for making me paranoid :LOL:).

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Okay so we all remember the scene where Quinn and Riona walk out of the bathroom together early in episode 1 likely discussing 'things" with the person (possibly the true mastermind behind what's going on in the school) in the stall next to us. Upon further inspection of the scene while re-playing It appears as though the individual in the stall next to us wears black pants with white stripes.
View attachment 368882

Of course there's only one person in the school (from what I can recall) that wears black pants with white stripes:
View attachment 368887

THE BURKE THEORY LIVES ON (at least until I'm proven otherwise)

View attachment 368890
dam that hot body of bella :love:
and it seems that guy is short jade is way taller and i think bella to :ROFLMAO:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Maybe MC or Derek will end up in deep shit with Tybalt depending on who posed on his bed.
Derek bumps into the MC who is talking with Jill near her room in the house.

Derek drops his phone.

Tybalt goes over to talk to Jill, notices the small crowd, then picks up Derek's phone.

He remarks how he's a philistine for not wearing a proper shirt/clothes.

Then he suddenly notices the picture of Derek or the MC posing on his bed... :unsure:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Okay so we all remember the scene where Quinn and Riona walk out of the bathroom together early in episode 1 likely discussing 'things" with the person (possibly the true mastermind behind what's going on in the school) in the stall next to us. Upon further inspection of the scene while re-playing It appears as though the individual in the stall next to us wears black pants with white stripes.
View attachment 368882

Of course there's only one person in the school (from what I can recall) that wears black pants with white stripes:
View attachment 368887

THE BURKE THEORY LIVES ON (at least until I'm proven otherwise)

View attachment 368890
Youre definitely onto something. How did you even notice that

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I feel like more pages are being added on every time I go to sleep. Maybe it's the pre-release hype but I'm confident we're gonna have over 1000 pages before Episode 3(y)

I guess next update we should impregnate her to make sure she wins ;)
I volunteer as tribute.gif
@DrackDrap might have something to say to that ;)
You're Goddamn Right.gif
There's something sinister going on in these polls...

Alright, I guess Bella wins with 39, but Jill fans shouldn’t be too beat up, she got 38, thanks for participating
Maya being last hurts me.
Demand a Recount.gif
Too many post, too little likes to give. Living the struggle. :cry:
Is the like limit now only on newer accounts? The message hasn't popped up for me anymore :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes