LastPlayer

Jul 13, 2017
Well I sure like her looks and it's the only black themed signature, but I wouldn't call her best girl as of right now, maybe Episode 3 will change that.

LastPlayer

Jul 13, 2017
Did you rig the poll. How the hell did Bella suddenly skyrocket to have 14 like Jill and Maya, then Sage has 16 above the rest when she had 3 last I check.
I think the only way to vote multiple times is by using multiple devices, for example voting on your PC and then on your Smartphone, so unless I have more than 10 devices I don't think I rigged it;)

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I think the only way to vote multiple times is by using multiple devices, for example voting on your PC and then on your Smartphone, so unless I have more than 10 devices I don't think I rigged it;)
i have so 4 email/hotmail adresses if i do that then yea i can vote 4 times
but am not that kind of guy

if others wanna do it so be it i dont mind its stile a funn poll :)

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
The accounts don’t make a difference I think because the poll tracks your IP and recognises you already voted.
that i dunno if the poll look ad my IP adress
most forum i have i can use multy acounts and vote if i want to

like the site nexusmods those GM track your IP every time
its forbiden to use multy acounts so they ban you right away :)

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
ladymaria2072 is right, it's based off the IP address, not impossible to fake it, but why would you even do it? it's just a poll on F95Zone :ROFLMAO:
Maybe someone was just drunk and bored and decided to change IPs with his VPN service 15 times or the like, so that Josy would win something for once.

But I don't know. I'm just speculating.

• Haha
Reactions: CAznable
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes