Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
1 think is sure pll love red heads :p :)
I've never been that huge on redheads. Melody is nice, but red hair is not an instant turn on. And I don't like incest or NTR either, so that restricts the variety of games quite a lot. :ROFLMAO:

*Hymen assumptions

Anyways, not sure why guys here are so much into virgins. Ever bang them irl? The blood and pain they go through doesn't make it that fun. Girls that have a bit of experience are way better
You're right. Me neither. And I have, but I was a virgin as well, so it didn't matter that much then.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I've never been that huge on redheads. Melody is nice, but red hair is not an instant turn on. And I don't like incest or NTR either, so that restricts the variety of games quite a lot. :ROFLMAO:

You're right. Me neither. And I have, but I was a virgin as well, so it didn't matter that much then.
i love redheads and darker skin females to
there also 1 very rare and i think not sure they comming from rusia
white skin with real black hair and i not talk about emo ore gothic
but they look beautifull to

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
i love redheads and darker skin females to
there also 1 very rare and i think not sure they comming from rusia
white skin with real black hair and i not talk about emo ore gothic
but they look beautifull to
Britain and Ireland probably have the most redheads per capita.

Dark skin like Camila's look great, but I'm not that big on sub-Saharan African girls usually.

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Josy's only turn off is her having a boyfriend. Which means that putting Sage first and her last doesn't make any sense :ROFLMAO:
If that's even true. The fact that you fuck her before she bounces to the east coast points to her not really caring about the mysterious bf.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Don't have anything against Josy but I just find her a bit boring compared to basically all the other girls so far. Maybe that'll change in a future update but as of right now she's the girl I'm least interested in. Hell I'd even choose Quinn over her enough though Quinn doesn't really have any other traits than being a massive slut with questionable morals right now.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Hey I bet money on the MC´s father being the mysterious Josy-boyfriend ... that would be a nice twist ... the MC fuc... his own stepmother-to-be ... does that qualify as incest?!?:p:p

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'm starting to wonder about grumpy Troy..I think there may be more to that guy...First walk around in the guys shoes as Atticus Finch says before you judge them..I get the feeling that Troy has had a lot of shit come his way. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes