sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^^From this preview, I'm certain she'll find out and we'll have a serious conversation about it, I don't think she will get angry because in the next preview we are in our underwear getting ready to share a bed :p
I think if she makes him do her chores for a week or tidy up the house for a day that will make a good compromise for punishment before she snuggles with the MC. :love:

disclaimer10.jpg

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Okay so we all remember the scene where Quinn and Riona walk out of the bathroom together early in episode 1 likely discussing 'things" with the person (possibly the true mastermind behind what's going on in the school) in the stall next to us. Upon further inspection of the scene while re-playing It appears as though the individual in the stall next to us wears black pants with white stripes.
screenshot0031.png

Of course there's only one person in the school (from what I can recall) that wears black pants with white stripes:
screenshot0032.png

THE BURKE THEORY LIVES ON (at least until I'm proven otherwise)

15518062337158045-2.png

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

Okay so we all remember the scene where Quinn and Riona walk out of the bathroom together early in episode 1 likely discussing 'things" with the person (possibly the true mastermind behind what's going on in the school) in the stall next to us. Upon further inspection of the scene while re-playing It appears as though the individual in the stall next to us wears black pants with white stripes.
View attachment 368882

Of course there's only one person in the school (from what I can recall) that wears black pants with white stripes:
View attachment 368887

THE BURKE THEORY LIVES ON (at least until I'm proven otherwise)

View attachment 368890
The one in the stall dont have a ring on his finger.. :devilish: Well their goes your theorie :whistle:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 368891
Damn, that look she’s giving us!
Looks like she’s holding back from pouncing on us.....
I’d be down with that :love:
She's a big cat ready to pounce. ;)

Too many post, too little likes to give. Living the struggle. :cry:

Can this thread reach 1000 pages before the update drops? I hope so.

Ot post: Quinn has a nice ass. Not as good as Bella's, but damn fine.
MC knows already

ep2_init63.jpg

ep2_init69.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes