Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
For me its clearly between Josy and Maya. Sage is really attractive but seems to have poor intellectual richness (not that she isnt intelligent, you just wont develop shit with her on an intellectual basis). Jill and Maya seriously looks like they have the most intellectual richness of the bunch.

Concerning Maya and Josy : I really hate all that is surrounding Josy (the situation is absolute trash, i would hate Josy if it happened to me). She's my first pick though. Physically, i like Josy more than Maya purely because of her buttocks (there seems to be more meat on her ass than on Maya's ). However, im pretty sure on the long run i will choose Maya. Even if at first glance i think Josy is hotter physically and personality wise (her flirting face and reactions are seriously arousing to the utmost degree), Maya truly is more ''unique'' and i feel like she's the type to accept physical flaws on others (dating under her level) and to base her attraction more on the person's personality than on her (the person's) appearance. she feels like a unicorn, the transgender, lesbian and bisexual theory would support that. Being in a corpse you dont like, hating your appearance, being a lesbian or bisexual (they are more forgiving on appearance and all, they arent difficult on physical appearance in my experience, some are sure, but a lot are attracted more to personality and all) would make you more understanding of others.

Anyway, women attracted only to personality is bullshit at 95% but there exists some unicorns, Maya might be one of them. Another one in the game that might be one is Jill. She seems to be this kind of person (seems because we know fuck all). It was under my impression that she is above physical attraction (Tybalt is definitely a good looking guy), and she also seems to value intellectual richness (loves reading). Curiously she looks exactly like someone i once knew, I was attracted to her and she was too, the attraction was like a concrete matter in the air when we would see each other. Lets return to our unicorns, Josy is probably not one (she might surprise me but wishful thinking), Maya has a high chance of being one (she has a deep and poetic personality), Jill looks exactly like the woman i'm talking about and acts exactly the same (she might be one but its wishful thinking at its finest). All that rambling is probably utmost bullshit and wishful thinking, so i will probably laugh at my own cringe and ridiculousness with you a couple of days from now.

Now that all this bullshit is said, do you guys think we will get a lot of Josy's content in one week ? Im craving for more, her whole situation with the Mc is bugging me the most.
Also, it seems we will get a lot of Jill content so that's great. Since we will discover her, what type of person do you think she is ?

As a sidenote, how wonderful would it be to discover the universe of Nabokov's Ada, or Ardor, of Joyce's Ulysses or even the wonderful fairy tale that is René by Chateaubriand with Jill as a companion. We could also share a couple of giggles with Gogol or Ilf and Petrov. And finally, we could read and reread Shakespeare, Keats, Housman, Browning, etc... It would be a dreamlike experience for both the MC and Jill.

I'll stop here because i feel a bit like a retard. You can cringe and laugh at me all you want, i would do the same (and i probably will in a couple of days) if i were you !

Dont forget my two questions :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have not spend the weekend here and this is not what i was looking for..:sick:

Blesphemy :mad: people still play slonique games?? Well if you like playing abandoned game overtime then yes this developer never released a finished game.. and the one that was finished was still not considered finished but just rushed and still abandoned..:whistle:

Those feminist chicks can be Derek side chicks. That red haired girl who was with Derek is not going to stay long with him for mc concerend.. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw during cumpetition when you ask her, if she is Derek friend she even says NO So that is good enough for me.. :love: :devilish:
Was she eyeing MC? lmao I swear the girls in that school are worse than the guys.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
For me its clearly between Josy and Maya. Sage is really attractive but seems to have poor intellectual richness (not that she isnt intelligent, you just wont develop shit with her on an intellectual basis). Jill and Maya seriously looks like they have the most intellectual richness of the bunch.

Concerning Maya and Josy : I really hate all that is surrounding Josy (the situation is absolute trash, i would hate Josy if it happened to me). She's my first pick though. Physically, i like Josy more than Maya purely because of her buttocks (there seems to be more meat on her ass than on Maya's ). However, im pretty sure on the long run i will choose Maya. Even if at first glance i think Josy is hotter physically and personality wise (her flirting face and reactions are seriously arousing to the utmost degree), Maya truly is more ''unique'' and i feel like she's the type to accept physical flaws on others (dating under her level) and to base her attraction more on the person's personality than on her (the person's) appearance. she feels like a unicorn, the transgender, lesbian and bisexual theory would support that. Being in a corpse you dont like, hating your appearance, being a lesbian or bisexual (they are more forgiving on appearance and all, they arent difficult on physical appearance in my experience, some are sure, but a lot are attracted more to personality and all) would make you more understanding of others.

Anyway, women attracted only to personality is bullshit at 95% but there exists some unicorns, Maya might be one of them. Another one in the game that might be one is Jill. She seems to be this kind of person (seems because we know fuck all). It was under my impression that she is above physical attraction (Tybalt is definitely a good looking guy), and she also seems to value intellectual richness (loves reading). Curiously she looks exactly like someone i once knew, I was attracted to her and she was too, the attraction was like a concrete matter in the air when we would see each other. Lets return to our unicorns, Josy is probably not one (she might surprise me but wishful thinking), Maya has a high chance of being one (she has a deep and poetic personality), Jill looks exactly like the woman i'm talking about and acts exactly the same (she might be one but its wishful thinking at its finest). All that rambling is probably utmost bullshit and wishful thinking, so i will probably laugh at my own cringe and ridiculousness with you a couple of days from now.

Now that all this bullshit is said, do you guys think we will get a lot of Josy's content in one week ? Im craving for more, her whole situation with the Mc is bugging me the most.
Also, it seems we will get a lot of Jill content so that's great. Since we will discover her, what type of person do you think she is ?

As a sidenote, how wonderful would it be to discover the universe of Nabokov's Ada, or Ardor, of Joyce's Ulysses or even the wonderful fairy tale that is René by Chateaubriand with Jill as a companion. We could also share a couple of giggles with Gogol or Ilf and Petrov. And finally, we could read and reread Shakespeare, Keats, Housman, Browning, etc... It would be a dreamlike experience for both the MC and Jill.

I'll stop here because i feel a bit like a retard. You can cringe and laugh at me all you want, i would do the same (and i probably will in a couple of days) if i were you !

So what I'm getting from your large ass post is: Maya is your favourite, Josy is a close second, and Jill is a close third?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Was she eyeing MC? lmao I swear the girls in that school are worse than the guys.
No I think that dialogue had double meaning. Think about it:
Derek said he stayed up ALL NIGHT revising, the moment he says this the girl has a shy look on her face... we all know Derek wouldn't revise for shit all night, so what he meant is that they had sex all night?? Was it a subverted message/ secret detail we missed?

laliandra

May 2, 2019

first, it's great to read actual insights in here. lately there's been a rise in "i don't like X, i wish we get the chance to rape her" type of commentators here. i agree with the Maya thing, i also think the bisexual/transgender aspect would fit perfectly with her story/personality so far.

about Josy, i think it's very likely she will get into the college this week. her path would be very disjointed of the main story if she doesn't.

regarding Jill, i think she has a tragic past that made her develop a very determined, strong personality. the type that doesn't want to look at the past and only looks forward. i think she'll be a tough cookie, it will take time for her to share her feelings/story with MC. my theory is her parents are dead/missing and that Bella was close to them. There's something going on with the pamphlets she had in her room, i think that's going to be the key.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Derek said he stayed up ALL NIGHT revising, the moment he says this the girl has a shy look on her face... we all know Derek wouldn't revise for shit all night, so what he meant is that they had sex all night?? Was it a subverted message/ secret detail we missed?
Nice catch. it's definitely possible.

Reactions: Elsie Bray

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I can't wait to spend more time with Sage
Way too many Sage Haters in this Thread
not realy i look those girls difrent

1 bella she is hard and not easy to talk to BUT her heart is pure

2 jill maya josy sweet and nice when jill have the bigest secret atm dont know much about her yet

3 quinn sage party girls and also sluts if you into that then go for it :p

this is atm how i see those girls
i hope the new update give us a deeper look in to them
and see then who is beter and who is not :)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
regarding Jill, i think she has a tragic past that made her develop a very determined, strong personality. the type that doesn't want to look at the past and only looks forward. i think she'll be a tough cookie, it will take time for her to share her feelings/story with MC. my theory is her parents are dead/missing and that Bella was close to them. There's something going on with the pamphlets she had in her room, i think that's going to be the key.
I'm also a strong believer of Jill's parents being dead. In her drawer we saw a magnifying glass and newspaper article but I don't think it means anything. Also aren't the pamphlets for a campaign she wants to start?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Sigh...if this is a sacrifice that must be made then so be it, don't worry guys I volunteer for the task :cool:.
Don't you need permission first from El Presidente CAznable :p also DrackDrap might have something to say to that ;)
Since both my advisor TheFinder and my spymaster vir_cotto have been loyal, trustworthy, and valued friends, I will give them both the opportunity to impregnate Maya, one can make the first kid, the other can make the second, then I will make the rest ;)

There are still people playing Slonique's games and believing they'll become better. Still want to talk about logic on F95zone?
I have never even played one, and I never will since I know you have good taste in games and you say those ones suck :LOL:

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
So what I'm getting from your large ass post is: Maya is your favourite, Josy is a close second, and Jill is a close third?
Well right now its Josy, Maya second and Jill is on the sideline. There's a chance Maya will take Josy's place, since Josy makes her situation with the Mc absolute trash. Someone else said that it would be make or break for Josy this week, I agree
Josy feels temporary right now. However, If she dumps whoever she's with or what not (if the trash goes away), she'll probably stay my first pick (like if she's more honest in her relation with the Mc (what she wants)).

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think you look way to much into it. Also what you mean all night Derek was outside MC dormroom all night waiting for mc to buy his cheating things essay. :devilish:

btw the teacher dont agree:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next morning after that great dream with one of those teachers you get rudly awaykening by that Troy in female body.. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Since both my advisor @TheFinder and my spymaster @vir_cotto have been loyal, trustworthy, and valued friends, I will give them both the opportunity to impregnate Maya, one can make the first kid, the other can make the second, then I will make the rest ;)
:LOL: Nice way of NTR'ing one another but there you go :LOL: but I won't judge it's nice that you guys are willing to share :ROFLMAO:

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I think you look way to much into it. Also what you mean all night Derek was outside MC dormroom all night waiting for mc to buy his cheating things essay. :devilish:

Next morning after that great dream with one of those teachers you get rudly awaykening by that Troy in female body.. :sick:
Why can't you just be happy for our bro getting some pussy. It's a good thing I'm not too attracted to her.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes