OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The question is are we cool?

sixart:

Tybalt losing his love 1.png

Well,The game is cool, but if you think this forum is cool to hang out, Think again! Seriously :KEK:

sixart:

Tybalt losing his love 2.png

This will be my final message here, Unless you're seniors in here or fine with the possibility of toxicity :KEK:,this thread is not worth your time.

sixart:

Tybalt losing his love 3.png

I'm out

Peace

sixart:

Tybalt losing his love 4.png

Tybalt losing his love 5 (blank).png

No worries, six. There's plenty other fish in the sea, or melons in the patch, or whatever. ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No worries, six.
I'm not worried... he's around on the main account ;) But don't really get this Tybalt montage :unsure: We aren't really friends ( if we take it seriously :LOL: ) so WTF is with the proposal ?!? :oops::ROFLMAO:

Although it's nice of you to take some time to cheer me up... I'm not down actually :LOL: pretty rare occasion that one in my case !

I guess now I'm on a mission...
93aabb2a3e0da775ac3d1a720a277f60023633fa9ac76352e15595be31880b2c.gif :KEK:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm not worried... he's around on the main account ;) But don't really get this Tybalt montage :unsure: We aren't really friends ( if we take it seriously :LOL: ) so WTF is with the proposal ?!? :oops::ROFLMAO:

Although it's nice of you to take some time to cheer me up... I'm not down actually :LOL: pretty rare occasion that one in my case !

I guess now I'm on a mission...
View attachment 1808755 :KEK:

I was just having some fun. I know it was nothing like ChipCroissant and AchedLecsap (I can never remember who took whose last name after they wed).

Anyway, while on your mission, be sure to find someone that looks at you the way Maya looks at Josy's ass.

The way Maya looks at Josy's ass.png

EDIT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK. I mean the way Maya and shazba and everyone else here looks at Josy's ass.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I was just having some fun. I know it was nothing like ChipCroissant and AchedLecsap (I can never remember who took whose last name).

Anyway, while on your mission, be sure to find someone that looks at you the way Maya looks at Josy's ass.

View attachment 1808864
Not sure what way that's supposed to be... :unsure:
I would be like this...
1706056_01.png :KEK:
... but I can't really tell what's going on in Mayas mind at that moment... illustrated pic isn't really suited to get a read on her... though we know the story what happened :KEK:

If I'm about to hookup with a terrorist ( Maya in theory :ROFLMAO: ) I'd like a definite answer to this... mine is at the bottom
1474aa3a4f513d1e175cf2e417f96cbddeb113752d6dcd6b63afd71de05850db.jpg :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I was just having some fun. I know it was nothing like ChipCroissant and AchedLecsap (I can never remember who took whose last name).

View attachment 1808864
In this render, I am confused by the fire from the bonfire:BootyTime:

And obviously, the uncultered DPC patron will choose a shit costume. I just want my Rio as a geisha :cry:
I think a kimono or other traditional Japanese costume with a katana will somehow figure in the pool. Perhaps there will also be a cyber suit of Riona as from a series of special renderers. But yes, most likely they will choose Riona's vampire/witch costume, which is pretty boring.

Reactions: lipe2410

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
easy question here....i had fallen behind some and picked the game back up yesterday....which i think it is a really great game...and some of the soundtrack is really good gives me that blink 182 or american pie vibe. The game used to go by chapters and now while it still is chapters there are also seasons. So right now I am on chapter 8 which is the last chapter of season 02. I know there is the interlude chapter 3 update out there but is that something to tide over till season 03 or is there a season 03 plus interlude

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
Yes, My mc plows jade, ever time he have chance, got to love this MILF.

Jill is the best li.
View attachment 1805459
it's josy or else maya (One of them is pregnant :cautious::LOL:) You never know right. :LOL: In usa everything is possible.:cautious::coffee:
Bro, how dare. Every time I go to play a non Jill run I nearly lose sight with just how cute and well meaning she is. Girl is precious.

Not that the other characters aren't, but Jill is written as a character where if you get really into the kinda RP aspect of these games, you kinda feel bad for taking any DIK choices with her, like perving on her before you have that kind of relationship.

My first play though I was 1000% just doing whatever I wanted like a young teen in Uni and naturally laid out Tybalt when given the chance. Her disappointment over that fucking hurt man.

As for Josy and Maya... Tbh, that run it really feels like you date Maya just to get Josy... Just saying, Josy > Maya.

Also, not American so fucked if I know what's possible in the USA

Edit: Goddamn this thread is active as fuck, I was gone like 2 days and suddenly 10+ pages on this thread. For those active members who roast people like me who come in with theories to talk about, please don't. This thread is more of a workload than my degree

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Bro, how dare. Every time I go to play a non Jill run I nearly lose sight with just how cute and well meaning she is. Girl is precious.

Not that the other characters aren't, but Jill is written as a character where if you get really into the kinda RP aspect of these games, you kinda feel bad for taking any DIK choices with her, like perving on her before you have that kind of relationship.
You are, I believe, what is commonly referred to as a 'simp'. If you actually look at what Jill does, rather than what she says, she doesn't care about your interests. She only cares that SHE gets to try and intervene, whether you want it or not. She's doing it all for herself. She is a very selfish, naive individual, to the point that if you have the audacity to take time out to care for a sick friend she deems you unworthy of dating.

Fuck. That. Goblin.

I told her to stay out of things, she kept butting in. I tell her not to do things, she does them anyway. I get roped into crashing in her bed, and she sleep-humps my hand. She doesn't understand nor respect MC's personal boundaries at all. The only person she shows true respect for is Bella.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

My first play though I was 1000% just doing whatever I wanted like a young teen in Uni and naturally laid out Tybalt when given the chance. Her disappointment over that fucking hurt man.

As for Josy and Maya... Tbh, that run it really feels like you date Maya just to get Josy... Just saying, Josy > Maya.

Also, not American so fucked if I know what's possible in the USA

Edit: Goddamn this thread is active as fuck, I was gone like 2 days and suddenly 10+ pages on this thread. For those active members who roast people like me who come in with theories to talk about, please don't. This thread is more of a workload than my degree
That's slow for two day here. Maya is pretty great but Josy is love or as Billy Currington said "Josy is great Jill is cute and people are crazy"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wait until a new update comes out. This thread will go through 10+ pages in 2 hours! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes