mindern

Jul 7, 2017
easy question here....i had fallen behind some and picked the game back up yesterday....which i think it is a really great game...and some of the soundtrack is really good gives me that blink 182 or american pie vibe. The game used to go by chapters and now while it still is chapters there are also seasons. So right now I am on chapter 8 which is the last chapter of season 02. I know there is the interlude chapter 3 update out there but is that something to tide over till season 03 or is there a season 03 plus interlude
Something to tide us over and introduce Zoey. Seasons 3 proper isn't out yet.

Reactions: joker2008

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You are, I believe, what is commonly referred to as a 'simp'. If you actually look at what Jill does, rather than what she says, she doesn't care about your interests. She only cares that SHE gets to try and intervene, whether you want it or not. She's doing it all for herself. She is a very selfish, naive individual, to the point that if you have the audacity to take time out to care for a sick friend she deems you unworthy of dating.

Fuck. That. Goblin.

I told her to stay out of things, she kept butting in. I tell her not to do things, she does them anyway. I get roped into crashing in her bed, and she sleep-humps my hand. She doesn't understand nor respect MC's personal boundaries at all. The only person she shows true respect for is Bella.
The worst thing is that she kisses the MC on Isabella's sofa without his consent even though the player didn't want anything with her from the beginning
Fuck. That. Goblin.
shakeee.jpg

LEVO24

Mar 21, 2022
Hi, somebody else cannot launch the game ? im still in 0.8.2 and i execute the game in administrator but that dont start. That was working before, please help me i dont want to loose my saves :(

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The worst thing is that she kisses the MC on Isabella's sofa without his consent even though the player didn't want anything with her from the beginning

View attachment 1809150
Me seeing my homie AchedCroissant staying strong:

too-sweet-nwo.gif

And the worst of it all is even if you keep telling her no and wanting her to fuck off out of your life, she still gets involved in the Chad situation. Like fuck off Jill, my MC is homies with Chad and Troy (and also Steve) and MC's homies will help him fuck up whoever is the big bad guy in this game. :Kappa:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Me seeing my homie AchedCroissant staying strong:

View attachment 1809161

And the worst of it all is even if you keep telling her no and wanting her to fuck off out of your life, she still gets involved in the Chad situation. Like fuck off Jill, my MC is homies with Chad and Troy (and also Steve) and MC's homies will help him fuck up whoever is the big bad guy in this game. :Kappa:
Our homies at a key moment they would help us to kick James's ass when he shows up

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes