lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How about this? Rio costume (not kimono):

dress-women.jpg
WOW, i really liked. To bad is to much good taste for the nasty DPC's patrons

I think that's why there is something call birth control that said Josy and Maya would look beautiful pregnant :devilish:
Also, what kind of brother in law i will be if i don't give many and many nephews to my dear brother, uncle Derek? That Josy's and Maya's bellys are ready for my children.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Jill is like the Mona Lisa beautiful without smiling but she can't help it now that she the Moaning Lisa :LOL: :sneaky:
Well, obviously you don't understand Hungarian language, so Sadly its no point for me to post the Song.
But it's common knowledge that mona lisa is Smiling because she smoke weed. :LOL:

"Hey, look up at the picture and finally realize
the Mona lisa is already fucking sure She was “High”! "
612o0Sg6Y8L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
just finished interlude, Jade is all banging on the door "Brian! You better fucking open up!" or something like that. Far as I'm concerned she needs to calm the fuck down, this isn't my fault, Trybalt her adopted brother is a bitch, and I and Jill got together because we could and can, that relationship should have absolutely no saying what so ever in helping this chick out nor Trybalt have any say on the matter, far as I'm concerned why am I even there at their house, just leave me alone lol.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Even if you are pursuing Bella we don't even know definitively if she'll attend the party given she's not a student.
Well, everyone wear a costume at Halloween:cool:. Surely her Big Boobs, might "betray" her. But I'm sure she can blend in :LOL:. Most people don't even know its her. And If we really honest Jade and Burke are not Student either yet they were at the preps party. In the end of the Day, No matter how they try to "paint" it it was a Hell Week party for student. So.. :unsure:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Alright, I made some "adjustment", I hope you like the " new " one better :devilish: :LOL:
You know what? This is actually better. :ROFLMAO:
She doesn't smile as much in this one.

If I may add about Jill's problem, I think DPC gave her too much jaw. I saw a custom render where Jill has a smaller head, less jaw and cheeks. She looked good in that render, even when smiling.
DPC's version is... well, it certainly doesn't help her side profile.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
the thing that probably worries me the most is... why doesn't bella look scary in this preview pic? where has the axe-murderer-look gone?
I don't know guys, it just scares me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kazaf and dalli_x
Jan 16, 2020
the thing that probably worries me the most is... why doesn't bella look scary in this preview pic? where has the axe-murderer-look gone?
I don't know guys, it just scares me

You've broken the Ice Queen bud. You've gained the key to her heart. This is where Bella's story actually begins.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Well, everyone wear a costume at Halloween:cool:. Surely her Big Boobs, might "betray" her. But I'm sure she can blend in :LOL:. Most people don't even know its her. And If we really honest Jade and Burke are not Student either yet they were at the preps party. In the end of the Day, No matter how they try to "paint" it it was a Hell Week party for student. So.. :unsure:
That's not a fair or close comparison at all imo, the preps hell week party was obviously intended to include parents, alumni's and others where as the Halloween party will seemingly be just the DIKs, HOT's and other select students who will be invited.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You've broken the Ice Queen bud. You've gained the key to her heart. This is where Bella's story actually begins.

All that and leave out the best one.
As much as I find D&G to be a waste of time and resources, at least it wasn't an adenture on railroad tracks, you get multiple success/failure paths. That was a nice touch.

Reactions: Actuallythedog
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes