BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
You are, I believe, what is commonly referred to as a 'simp'. If you actually look at what Jill does, rather than what she says, she doesn't care about your interests. She only cares that SHE gets to try and intervene, whether you want it or not. She's doing it all for herself. She is a very selfish, naive individual, to the point that if you have the audacity to take time out to care for a sick friend she deems you unworthy of dating.

Fuck. That. Goblin.

I told her to stay out of things, she kept butting in. I tell her not to do things, she does them anyway. I get roped into crashing in her bed, and she sleep-humps my hand. She doesn't understand nor respect MC's personal boundaries at all. The only person she shows true respect for is Bella.
I may be a simp, but goddamn that is harsh.

She is naive, not going to challenge that at all. But I'm not sure the Sage thing is as bad as it looks on paper. For one the MC is really not always the best at communicating, but I in general try not to judge people based on one off emotional responses. Considering her background as well it makes sense, the only people interested in her are interested in her for her name rather than herself, and so it makes sense that she just wants to be someones top priority.

Immature, sure. But a goblin, nah.

She is sweet, but more than just sweet. I don't think any of DPCs characters are that two dimensional

Reactions: Mootsin

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Man, I can't even tell you how happy I am, that you wrote that and I not only call you, I raise you by a boatload.

#1 Quinn and Riona started the gloryhole/sex business to pay for tuition, just to help themselves. The drug income was used to cover the gap, untill the gloryhole/sex business made enough money to cover all of it.

#2 There is no evil Burke, they are not even involved at all. Well, at least not Stephen or Jade, but Tybalt might be the one who fronted the money.

#3 Sage knew all along, it may even have been her, who had the original plan in the first place, on how to help Quinn and Riona. Sage would do anything for her HOT's, and Quinn being her former daughter and the HOT she is closest to, might have shone a light on problems Quinn has at 'home' and it was Sage, who was the one who came up with a solution. Sage's temper is a carbon copy of Jade's, and we all saw how submissive Tybalt is towards Jade, what if 'sis' has her 'bro' wrapped around her finger and made him cough up the dough and to be the one who fronted the money for Quinn and Riona and it's Sage who pays him back?

It all started in Episode 03, when Riona and Quinn had the following convo.

One thing just jumps of the page: "They are paying for themselves". Now I looked at that from all possible angles, how it could fit all the preconceptions we have and what we believe to be true, but it JUST...DOESNT...FIT ! When someone is paying for oneself, it means someone else paid something upfront, and then the person in question, starts paying it back over a period of time, except it reads like Quinn and Riona are the ones being paid back, how else could they be taking losses?

"And we just sell what we need to sell, on top of our obligations...then we cut our losses". "Our obligations" being that they have to pay their own tuition money back, but it reads like they are using the drug buisness to front the money for all the other girls and that THEY are being paid back. I just dont know how else one can read that line, other than that Riona points out that the girls don't make enough money with the sex/gloryhole buisness and that Quinn and Riona have to supplement that income with their drug money, to which Quinn points out, that Melanie and Sarah are almost at the point where they do make enough and dont have to be supplemented much longer.

Tuition has to be paid at the start of the semester, so that one is easy. But obviously, with at least 6 girls involved at the peak of that operation ( Quinn, Riona, Melanie, Sarah, Camila, Mona ), we are talking about quite a big chunk of change, depending on what they study, in the ballpark of 30.000$ per semester for all of them together. So that would mean, Melanie and Sarah must make ~10.000$ in 6 months from their gloryhole/sex endeavours, which seems doable at first glance. It's also really important to point out, that ALL HOT's live in the Mansion, so the costs for Room & Board are gone, at least in terms of paying the college for it, they still have to eat, obviously.

Now the big one... Tybalt ? REALLY ? Well, follow me ...

Convo between Sage at Quinn at the carwash:

We all know what Sage set up and with whom, and apparently it "didn't take much convincing" and "he's been wanting to do something like this for a very long time." ! REALLY ? Tybalt wants to hang around with the HOT's ? We dont even have a shred of evidence that he ever hung out with them, or a single render where he casually talks with any of them, so why is he so keen on booking them ?

Sage is "helping Quinn out", in other words helping her to get money for the new HOT's, because they need the money, but why would they need more money, just by becoming HOT's ? They've been students all along, so shouldnt they need LESS money from here on out, because they can cancel Room & Board, just like the MC did ? And Sage isn't saying she's helping the HOT's, she saying she's helping Quinn to get money, because adding two girls (Camila & Mona), means Quinn and Riona have to front an extra 10.000$ and that's what's pissing Riona off and what Sage is helping Quinn with.

Lets point out 2 more things : #1 Sage absolutely does NOT want to include her parents, even the suggestion from Quinn makes Sage insta snap at Quinn. #2 Sage is helping Quinn out, and she agrees to do it Quinn's way...this time, suggesting that all the other times, they did it Sage's way. So, that kind implies that Sage is not only aware, but that she's the one who pulled all the strings up to this point.

Whenever Sage is told "I heard the HOT's offer free tuition", she doesnt ask "Where did you hear that ?", instead she insta shoots it down and says "Dont believe in rumours", in fact, Maya flat out tells Sage in the library, that Quinn was the one who told her, that she would get free tuition, and yet Sage doesnt even blink. We've never seen her question it or drumm her girls together and ask them where those rumours come from. Yea, I know not shown doesnt equal not happening, but isnt that something DPC would love to show ? To increase the Sage vs Quinn tension ? To have them lie to Sage infront of everyone ?

Finally, to tie up the 'Tybalt is the one who fronted the money to Sage, and she's the one who pays him back' angle. At the party in the DIK Mansion, Sage is absence, the MC calls her and asks her why she didnt come. Sage tells him, she had something to do and then she says:

View attachment 1808496

Call me crazy, but isnt that the Prep Mansion ?

So, is Stephen Burke DPC's red herring ? Is he just another horny, middle aged man who just wants to get some pussy ? I am still 100% sure that he fucked 3 students, it just wasnt related to any tuition business.

Do we need to apologise to good, old Stephen ? Is Tybalt keeping the HOT's afloat ? Is Sage the mastermind behind all of it and Quinn just does as she's told ?
Okay, you're crazy. :p

If Sage created a prostitution ring to help Quinn and Riona out of a financial jam, why wouldn't she explain that to Maya? Instead she told Maya the free tuition rumors were false and then sucked up her pride and begged her father for help. I think it's far, far simpler to assume Sage knew nothing about Quinn's vice racket.

:unsure:.
I don't see your point. Why would not fit with branching. I'm pretty sure, that we will have different experience during the Halloween party because of the Branching
My point is that giving each girl unique content at a party is hardly unusual. Between the HOTs party in Episode 7 and the dorm party in Episode 8, Sage, Josy, and Maya all had unique scenes for people on their paths (though it was possible to enter Sage's path in the process). Likewise Jill and Bella had their own unique scenes outside of those parties. In season 3 it won't be possible to be on all those branches simultaneously, but you could already opt out of the other paths if you wanted to. So what's so new about this branching?

If the bulk of the episode is going to be at the party, it can't be because each branch has its own activities allowing the MC to have a unique 'adventure' with each girl. In theory DPC could make the party itself play out very differently on each branch, which would be extremely cool. But that also sounds tricky to pull off given that 2 of the 5 paths are supposed to be secrets and a third requires Jill attend the DIK party.

So I'm curious what DPC is up to. I'd assumed the different paths would distinguish themselves primarily in the MC's off time, but that would leave ample opportunities for cosmetic poll options. Very interesting, which makes it that much hard to wait the next 4-ish months.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Okay, you're crazy. :p

If Sage created a prostitution ring to help Quinn and Riona out of a financial jam, why wouldn't she explain that to Maya? Instead she told Maya the free tuition rumors were false and then sucked up her pride and begged her father for help. I think it's far, far simpler to assume Sage knew nothing about Quinn's vice racket.

My point is that giving each girl unique content at a party is hardly unusual. Between the HOTs party in Episode 7 and the dorm party in Episode 8, Sage, Josy, and Maya all had unique scenes for people on their paths (though it was possible to enter Sage's path in the process). Likewise Jill and Bella had their own unique scenes outside of those parties. In season 3 it won't be possible to be on all those branches simultaneously, but you could already opt out of the other paths if you wanted to. So what's so new about this branching?

If the bulk of the episode is going to be at the party, it can't be because each branch has its own activities allowing the MC to have a unique 'adventure' with each girl. In theory DPC could make party itself play out very differently on each branch, which would be extremely cool. But that also sounds tricky to pull off given that 2 of the 5 paths are supposed to be secrets and a third requires Jill attend the DIK party.

So I'm curious what DPC is up to. I'd assumed the different paths would distinguish themselves primarily in the MC's off time, but that would leave ample opportunities for cosmetic poll options. Very interesting, which makes it that much hard to wait the next 4-ish months.
Yes. and that's what the "branching" is , nothing New , You already know this. I always considered you among the smart ones, so obviously you don't have unrealistic expectation about this branching right?.:) You don't think the game gonna be fundamentally diferent based who you chose to end up with?! You know it's not the case, surely it will have different experience and will have unique content of each branching, But this is already Exist.
The Branching, is already Exist in the game, it was just not Enforced.

And there are example of it in the game, We can experience it, what it's like and what it is mean. One of the better example is Episode 4. We have 3 different starting point, each with its own "unique" content, but each of them lead to the same Dik Party. The core of the game is gonna be the same, How We get there, and what can we do after we get there, will be the difference between the Branching paths.

Episode 8 has its multiple examples. The Josy & Maya path, is already a Branching, we dont have several scene with them if we not part of it. MC does not go to shopping with Derek, don't prepare his room for Josy and Maya, and dont have the birthday trip . And You dont have anything wiht them in the Dorm party.
But we do get, the mandatory scenes, We have the Study group scene, When Jill show up, invite all of us to her concert. or the Ending, When we visit Sage parents.
The same can be said about Jill. She invite you to the concert, but she does not invite you to her friends.

In the First 8 Episode. everygirl , regardless of Main Girl or Side Girl, all of them were in one big Bubble. We could literally go to one room to an another and Fuck each of them. :devilish: :LOL:

Episode 5 : You visit Bella to talk with Cathy, Then Cathy suck your dick, you go back, and at night you making out with Jill, Sextext with Envy, and the next morning do Joga with Jill and Bella ,, making out with Jill again , then go to the Sauna and making out with Bella. after You visit Josy and Maya, and "hangout" with them, and then You Visit Sage, and Make out with Her. :LOL:. Basically a god damn Harem Game:LOL:. And only after all of this , MC goes back to the Dik Mansion and give his speech, which is the Main Story, the final ending of the episode. - The Game Allowed us to play this way.

And Now, this is What the Branching will not allow us anymore.

I have no reason to think DPC meant it any other way. Now We only will get the specific scenes with the Girls we are on their path. You could play it already in a Branching way, in that case you did not get some of the scenes. And The episode would feel shorter.
I guess that's what DPC meant when he briefly mention about the challenge of the Branching. Each girl, or path have to have enough content, but it can't be at the expense of the Main Story.

I already write to much , Sorry :LOL:. But The Way I see it, in Episode 9 , The Main Story, is the Halloween Party- as it should be- How We get there, and What possibilities will be there will be the difference between each Branch.
Jill and Bella for example have no reason to attend at the Party if MC is not dating with them. Josy ,Maya, Sage, are different in that case, because they are part of the Hots, But what We can Do with them there, is also will be depending on whos paths we are on. It's no longer will be a Fuck fest, Except in the "Others paths" :LOL:.

Main Story.
1742929_150F103A-101B-47EA-9565-CEBE8A8E9F31.png
Jill Path.

Bella Path.

Others Path.

Surely, you didn't think it will be in any other way do you ? !:)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes