Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, in the worst case let's Say patreon vote for 2 or 4 . DPC might just create some render where Rio trying out the different versions, and then decide to go for an another:ROFLMAO:. The one that DPC had in his mind all along.
DPC would keep his promise, the Chosen one by patreon did make an Appearance in the episode, it was just brief :LOL:
Well I hope so. I hope he can make it work somehow. #1 is the clear choice. 2 is not black enough and looks bland. 3 & 4 are nice enough, but they look too much like what she normally wears to class every day. Same boots, same stockings, and I seem to recall Riona wearing a different colour variation of that same "bikini." The entire point of the costume is to dress up as something you don't normally wear. 1 satisfies the black requirement, it looks different enough from her everyday wear, and she just looks so damn adorable in it! :love:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Well I hope so. I hope he can make it work somehow. #1 is the clear choice. 2 is not black enough and looks bland. 3 & 4 are nice enough, but they look too much like what she normally wears to class every day. Same boots, same stockings, and I seem to recall Riona wearing a different colour variation of that same "bikini." The entire point of the costume is to dress up as something you don't normally wear. 1 satisfies the black requirement, it looks different enough from her everyday wear, and she just looks so damn adorable in it! :love:
I feel a bit contradictory here. She always wear black. so... :LOL:.
true, that number 1 is seems to be the most "original" one. I prefer 3, but as I said 3 or 1. and its all good.(y)

the best part of this poll is that it made ChipLecsap .... change his avatar

so it is welcome
Catgirls, man , Catgirls.:love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I feel a bit contradictory here. She always wear black. so... :LOL:.
true, that number 1 is seems to be the most "original" one. I prefer 3, but as I said 3 or 1. and its all good.(y)

Catgirls, man , Catgirls.:love:
Very true, but the main reason I say black in that equation is because DPC already committed to it in dialogue. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind another shade, just not the drab #2 dress. The kitty eyes is the keeper though. A black cat does go well with Halloween. Pink for Halloween, I don't know.
It's probably difficult for DPC to find enough costumes for everyone (male & female) who is going to be at the party. The incredible number of assets he has to acquire is no small task. Fortunately, he is now rich enough to buy anything and everything he needs for the game. I just hope that Daz has enough unique outfits for him to choose from...unless he is commissioning some.

I've been meaning to check out the Daz store for Halloween assets to see what possibilites there are for ep. 9.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 is the worst. 3 is my favorite colors so far but uhh can DPC make the part where the tail comes from black please? or make the tail pink. or move it slightly down so it's right between black and pink areas. I kind of like my cat girls with matching tail and bottoms

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
At first glance I was against 2 as well, but on second look, it's not as bad as y'all making it out to be.

The cat face is clearer, the boobs are popping, the leggings are better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
MC can sneak Bella in wearing this mummy costume. No one will ever know it is her. :giggle: :WeSmart:
Bella as MC's "mummy." :sneaky: Noice.

This one seems like something for Maya.

Here is the base asset for Riona's costume, lot of different options apparently.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah pregnant womans are so Fucking Sexy :LOL:.
View attachment 1809765
View attachment 1809766
Yep, i'm hard :cool::ROFLMAO:

No wanting kink shaming, but catgirl --> meh:sleep:

I say 4 if one has to be picked, but :sleep: can't blame the patrons this time, uh? @lipe2410

hide-the-pain-harold.gif
Seems the uncultered patrons were just attracted by the uncultered dev. I stay with 3, the more intersting from this boring options

ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

That's more like it, on topic too!
Banged, Banged, Banged, Banged, Banged, Banged, Banged, Banged, Banged, Licked pussy and Banged

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
DC movie. :LOL:.
But yeah. 1 or 3. 1 is good because it's black, but I can't help it just see it as a swimsuit:unsure:
but it's also true that 3 and 4 is something that lily would wore in the Pink Rose:LOL:
but 3 looks good, 4 is generic. if 1 or 3 won, I'm fine. But you right, patreon might go for basic black red :(.
4 is more fitting for someone like Lily and she looks the part of Harley Quinn honestly. I really want 1 to win, but 3 winning is also cool.

But 2 is like the worst of them all.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, obviously you don't understand Hungarian language, so Sadly its no point for me to post the Song.
But it's common knowledge that mona lisa is Smiling because she smoke weed. :LOL:

"Hey, look up at the picture and finally realize
the Mona lisa is already fucking sure She was “High”! "
View attachment 1809759
They sure don't tell you that at the Louvre:LOL: as a American(USA) you can excuse me for not knowing something that is common knowledge is some places since our leaders make Becky look smart and don't even know what a women is:ROFLMAO::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes