armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unless I start making donations to a sperm bank, I'd need to fuck and impregnate 4 women a day, as the big 3 0 comes for me in less than a month.

Looks like I'll need to activate "mc mode"! :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll be interesting too see how Nicole behaves towards the mc when all the other girls are around. Hopefully she'll be her usual smitten self. :giggle:

Number 3 is my choice, but more importantly than the suit, it will be hilarious to see how Riona gets into character! She can be such a ham at times. :LOL:
Riona,Camila,Sage,Melanie,Sarah,Quinn

Jul 23, 2018
Whats up with the trash android downloads? It keeps taking me to another site and when you click download and takes you to a bunch of pop up sites instead of actually downloading the game. Does anyone have any alternatives?

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Rio poll 1-2 gives me some minor icky feelings due to the anime eyes, if only they looked more catlike. 3 or 4 please.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Bella doesn't change her face even with vaginal sex, she always has the same serious face, jesus but what does that woman like?, i think she's a zombie :unsure: , i open debate:LOL:.

Reactions: HogRocket

ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019
Let's go ahead and rank them. I'm going first:

1 - Camila
2 - Sage
3 - Riona
4 - Mona
5 - Quinn
6 - Josy
7 - Sarah
8 - Melanie
9 - Lily
10 - Maya
11 - Ashley
1 - Sage (Fuckbuddy)
2 - Josy (U So Fine)
3 - Camila (Sister, HOT reference, not incest ;))
4 - Maya/Quinn (Laya and Cutie Pie, I may change Quinn to Broccoli or Quintessential).
6 - Riona (Princess)
7 - Sarah/Melanie
9 - Lily
10 - Mona
11 - Ashley

Maya/Quinn together because I want them that way (for at least one scene). Sarah and Mel just belong together IMHO.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This is Rio!

View attachment 1811245

Mel has nice skin and is much better looking with lighter makeup; I bumped up her tier after EP8:

View attachment 1811248
This is Becky with her wig looking hair, still sure she can compete? (conveniently you can see how I feel about her in this render too):

View attachment 1811240
Thank you so much for this post, Carolyn. Truth was be told

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Catlyn
Jul 23, 2018
So whats up with the color coding on some of the choices? It may have explained that but I skipped a bit at the beginning as I played it before. Jokes on me obviously cuz I don't remember that being a thing.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
i have a feeling either Quinn or Josy is going to have the best costume out of the main girls at the Halloween party. they just seem to have the most dress-up potential to me, most likely to have the most flexibility when pulling off different looks depending on whatever DPC chooses

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So whats up with the color coding on some of the choices? It may have explained that but I skipped a bit at the beginning as I played it before. Jokes on me obviously cuz I don't remember that being a thing.
The only choices I know of with color coding are those major ones you get after having attained permanent affinity - such as selecting your action with Derek at the party (helping him get revenge or not), or the test answers in the bathroom. There are 3 choices. DIK, Neutral, Chick. If you're a DIK, you can only select DIK/Neutral. If Chick, then CHICK/Neutral. Neutral affinity can select any of the above.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
The only issue I have with Bella's appearance is how small DPC made her waist. Other than that she's perfect to me.
Bella is perfect, not only on the outside but also on the inside. Of course, the word perfect is one of the highest compliments one can give. Above all, it is difficult to give this compliment to a woman, as a woman you might feel ridiculed by such a statement from a man, because no human being can be perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and has strengths as well as weaknesses. But how Bella deals with her problems, be it because of James or her feelings about Tremolo, where she carefully considers every further step, that shows that we are dealing with a very well written character and maybe DPC has achieved its masterpiece with Bella as the best character in the game and the good conscience of the game. She also seems more mature and smarter in her decisions than the other girls in Being a Dik, maybe also because she's a bit older. Nothing against Jill but the blackmail story with Shitbalt would never have been possible with Bella, she would have put his whole melon up his ass like a butt plug. At the end I can only say i am very happy that we got to know Bella and as long as nobody rips off my face she can sit forever there. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes