Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So whats up with the color coding on some of the choices? It may have explained that but I skipped a bit at the beginning as I played it before. Jokes on me obviously cuz I don't remember that being a thing.
Choices offered by the developer are NOT color-coded.

Are you using a mod? Modders usually color-code choices according to their own systems. If you are using a mod, you need to ask the modder what he means by those colors.

Aug 20, 2021
Choosing between Bella and Jill was a really painful and difficult decision… Really would choose both if I could. Had to make two saves just to see where both would take me.

Really loved this game. Seriously can’t wait for the next update to come out!

Reactions: MrT37 and noobtrain

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Why the hell is Pink making us choose someone and drop everyone else? Ugggg, I had to play through every choice and then I get to the interlude and I just cannot play through that 3 more times, uggg!! And now Zoey... this is gonna be painful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and MrT37

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Why the hell is Pink making us choose someone and drop everyone else? Ugggg, I had to play through every choice and then I get to the interlude and I just cannot play through that 3 more times, uggg!! And now Zoey... this is gonna be painful.
Come on man. You don't have to choose someone, you press the "others" button at the moment of choosing girls and continue to fuck everything that moves. You always have a choice of which character to be. Easy

Reactions: Lexkar83

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So I've been away for a couple of weeks and slowly chipping at the pages since I went away, so apologize beforehand for rehashing old topics and the long post. also dalli_x without the cod pfp is just foul, man...

You make the point that there has to be tension, and I agree with that, but why does it have to be love/sex drama tension ?

Why cant it be that the DIK's face a huge problem that threatens them, why cant it be Quinn making the HOT's explode, or drama related to your LI choice. Stuff like you chose Bella, and Burke of all people finds out, or you choose Sage and you have to deal with Jade, Tybalt and Stephen, or you choose Jill and her family doesnt accept you, or you choose MJ and the MC has to deal with Patrick and Tommy.

Wouldnt the game feel stale, if we recycle the same problems over and over, just with different faces ? Shouldnt there be a natural progression ?

Now I'm not claiming or suggesting that the Episode 8 choice should be final, as a matter of fact, the No/Yes Sage path proves that choices arent always final, but given what it took to get there, it should take a good amount of time to cancel it and to reorient the MC.

And who knows, so far cheating has never been an issue, because the MC didnt have anyone to cheat on, maybe thats a big part of the Season 3 progression, or as others suggested, consensual 3ways with your LI, well or 4ways if you're on the MJ path.

Above all this towers one question, we can discuss what will or wont happen, but we have to ask ourselves : Was the Ep08 decision meaningful for DPC ?

And what we should discuss is : Should the Ep08 decision be meaningful or just a cliffhanger before we go back to what we did the first 8 episodes ?

You have to keep in mind that the majority of VN players are some of the most pretentious and self absorbed individuals I have seen in 20+ years of internet and the game has to cater to their exact combination of fetishes and attention span, and I'm not even exaggerating to make a point.

You can't even have scenes with the LI they rejected moving on and interacting with others, because to them is 'wasted time and resources by the developer' since hey already don't care about the rejected person, so good story be damned, they couldn't care less about the overarching story, continuity and believability of the game world.

So no, I don't think you can have any major conflict at the forefront if its not including, not even love interests, but THEIR love interest, because the majority of the players wouldn't care and would ctrl-it.

If you like running mascaras, you should play AOA Academy.

Played Intertwined, first run girl ends up crying, start again, another girl ends up crying. Try another route, girl ends up crying.
Not indian guy one tear type of crying, bowling their eyes out, running mascara, not even my own doing most of the time, some time it was unavoidable in the story...Bro, what sadistic simulator did I run into here, now I enjoy a good drama and a heart ache as much as the next guy, but I don't enjoy seeing girls suffer, fictional or otherwise.

Haven't played AOA since first version, heard its a mess. Too bad, had some good potential with some cinematic camera angles and beautiful LIs (still the best looking asian to date, sorry Rio)

and it's a significant point for every main LI where MC gets to sell his mom story to them and score another point too, "it's about my mom, you know..." (Bella hangout, Jill picnic, Sage hangout, Maya movie night, and Josy Pool.) Dude is good at these tricks he pulled on chicks; that episode of being a wuss after the lesbian reveal, the theatrical self-pitying victim act also worked, he managed to crash at Bella's, HOT house and share bed with M&J in the end.

I've tried playing the victim card in one playthrough and Sage, bless her soul, falls for it every time.
e.g. You call her and wake her up, she gets angry and than you say, 'fine I won't call anymore'. She immediately feels guilty and says that she didn't mean you can't call her at all and she is sorry for being angry. (paraphrasing)

Did the same thing with Quinn, she told me that I'm a pussy and to fuck of :BootyTime:

Hey, hear me out: Sage enjoyed see Fuckface fucking Quinn. And she want more adventures. So, why not this adventures can be a visit to Pink Rose? See the lovely girls there? Get a lapdance? And see how the ladies love his boyfriend? What do you say? Can we dream?

Yes, please!

Sure, the van might mean nothing at all. But there was absolutely someone walking past the MC's bedroom window.

View attachment 1794560

More like

Just started playing Acting Lessons.
vietnam-flashback.gif

AchedCroissant, bruh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Pink will come up with the biggest temptation - Envy/Lily (I am almost convinced that there will be such a scene) or a scene with the chosen LI.
It seems to me that Jill and Bella will not be at Halloween, they will have their own boring costume party at the prep mansion and the player will have to choose. I'm pretty sure that Pink will pull off the trick that was in episode 2 when the player could stay at the party or go to Maya. In our case, I see it like this.
The player is having fun at a party and he has a choice: fuck with Lily and then lie to Jill or go to her friends for a boring Halloween party.
Where is the player choice? :Kappa:

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC can sneak Bella in wearing this mummy costume. No one will ever know it is her. :giggle: :WeSmart:
Bella as MC's "mummy." :sneaky: Noice.

This one seems like something for Maya.

Here is the base asset for Riona's costume, lot of different options apparently.
You have a sense for style Kellerman. (y)

Reactions: Kellermann
Dec 29, 2018
How likely is it that Josy will end up the new head of the HOTs by the end of the game?

Sage is graduating at the end of the year, so she needs to hand the reins over to someone else, and that someone would've been Quinn if she hadn't spent her days burning every bridge she had. So who can Sage turn to? Many of the other HOTs are in on the conspiracy, so some fresh blood would seem like a good choice.

Josy is an eager beaver when it comes to the HOTs, and she's also been shown to be good at dealing with people. She played Quinn like a fiddle on their first meeting, and outwitted her a second time in order to get Maya accepted. So it would seem like Josy has the social skills to be Sage's successor.

What other likely candidates are there?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
How likely is it that Josy will end up the new head of the HOTs by the end of the game?

Sage is graduating at the end of the year, so she needs to hand the reins over to someone else, and that someone would've been Quinn if she hadn't spent her days burning every bridge she had. So who can Sage turn to? Many of the other HOTs are in on the conspiracy, so some fresh blood would seem like a good choice.

Josy is an eager beaver when it comes to the HOTs, and she's also been shown to be good at dealing with people. She played Quinn like a fiddle on their first meeting, and outwitted her a second time in order to get Maya accepted. So it would seem like Josy has the social skills to be Sage's successor.

Sage flunking her final year repeatedly so she could spend 3 more years with Fuckface :love:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bella is perfect, not only on the outside but also on the inside. Of course, the word perfect is one of the highest compliments one can give. Above all, it is difficult to give this compliment to a woman, as a woman you might feel ridiculed by such a statement from a man, because no human being can be perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and has strengths as well as weaknesses. But how Bella deals with her problems, be it because of James or her feelings about Tremolo, where she carefully considers every further step, that shows that we are dealing with a very well written character and maybe DPC has achieved its masterpiece with Bella as the best character in the game and the good conscience of the game. She also seems more mature and smarter in her decisions than the other girls in Being a Dik, maybe also because she's a bit older. Nothing against Jill but the blackmail story with Shitbalt would never have been possible with Bella, she would have put his whole melon up his ass like a butt plug. At the end I can only say i am very happy that we got to know Bella and as long as nobody rips off my face she can sit forever there. :sneaky:

Come one man, I'm as much a Bella simp as anyone else, she's obviously more mature and introespective than the other LI's, but I don't think it's fair to put her on such a high pedestal.
Yes, she does think a lot about her actions, but it's not like she's always in control, if she really had complete self-control and considered her actions carefully, a lot of things would never have happened, for example, she probably would have never give in to the temptation of fooling around with MC in the first place, and she definitely would have never let him take pictures of them in her own pool, or spend the night in the DIK mansion knowing full well she'd eventually become MC's teacher and what the implications of that are.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Josy is an eager beaver
Oh indeed she is sir, indeed she is. :sneaky:

Mel has nice skin and is much better looking with lighter makeup; I bumped up her tier after EP8:
In that scene Mel looks like what young flashback Jill would have turned into had she not acquired the goblin gene, cut her hair, and gooped on the war paint. Good work from DPC on Mel in s2, especially the dorm party. I completely ignored her in s1 because she just seemed so bland (looks/personality/plot), but all of a sudden she became attractive and more interesting. She started getting more involved in the plot by the time of the HOT party and she had a top tier lewd scene at the dorm party (with surprise anal!). Now that she has graduated to having her very own BaDIK drama plotline, I'll keep a closer eye on her in s3.

Then we shouldn't have Riona,Camila and Melanie in the game.
Probably even more girls.
Don't forget Brandi with an "i." I must say, I was rather disappointed with DPC when he had her M.I.A. from the Pink Rose recently. I would take Brandi in the VIP room over Madame any day. I really hope DPC lets MC and Brandi get "better acquainted" in s3; she deserves some attention. In one of my playthroughs I selected Brandi as my favourite stripper when Jacob asked. Hopefully, it will be like the "best ass" movie night question and return benefits to us later on.

Reactions: Catlyn

Topper69

May 16, 2020

I like the idea, but most likely that would be a story for BaDIK 2. Right now we are about to start season 3 out of 4 or 5 and we are just hitting halloween. If I had to make a guess I'd say season 3 will end with christmas/new year, season 4 will go until Eastern and season 5 will end the academic year.

Dec 29, 2018
I like the idea, but most likely that would be a story for BaDIK 2. Right now we are about to start season 3 out of 4 or 5 and we are just hitting halloween. If I had to make a guess I'd say season 3 will end with christmas/new year, season 4 will go until Eastern and season 5 will end the academic year.
I was just thinking that Sage should have a bunch of Quinn drama explode on her soon since she has chosen to go to her parents to help Maya after having refused to even consider asking them for help when Quinn suggested it a while ago. Quinn has always been insanely jealous of Maya, so this likely won't sit well with her. And maybe this would be the spark that finally ignites that powder keg.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes