ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, for me the only qualification or at least the most important to rule a frat/soro is truly believe and act by their principles. And for me, both Jacob and JB fit in it.
and What are those principles ? Cowardness, careless, thoughtlessness , lack of intuition, charisma, or any talent . I stand corrected, one can paint and the other have talent to not wear clothes. they are foot soldiers. You tell them what to do and at least they can follow that.
Even Rusty was not a good leader, before MC. Neither Tomy . Rusty and Tommy had no clue what to to how to do they just had an idea, and one was a spoiled rich kid. They needed Winny to be even able to start something, Just like they need someone else to show them what to do after everything went shit.
There are choices that you don't make based on sentimentality.

or at least you don't take it if you smart. There is this person who fit for everything that need to be done. But there is this person I like more, even though he does not have the necessary qualities. Yeah, lest promote the guy I like more , He could learn , may be ... Thats always work out so well :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and What are those principles ? Cowardness, careless, thoughtlessness , lack of intuition, charisma, or any talent . I stand corrected, one can paint and the other have talent to not wear clothes. they are foot soldiers. You tell them what to do and at least they can follow that.
Even Rusty was not a good leader, before MC. Neither Tomy . Rusty and Tommy had no clue what to to how to do they just had an idea, and one was a spoiled rich kid. They needed Winny to be even able to start something, Just like they need someone else to show them what to do after everything went shit.
There are choices that you don't make based on sentimentality.

or at least you don't take it if you smart. There is this person who fit for everything that need to be done. But there is this person I like more, even though he does not have the necessary qualities. Yeah, lest promote the guy I like more , He could learn , may be ... Thats always work out so well :ROFLMAO:
DIKs those are, it's not like they can elect a Nobel laureate or a war hero

Tommy has canine rabies
Jam Jam I think is too sensitive...
Leon doesn't strike me as this hidden genius
Nick is in danger of being prosecuted for high treason

that leaves Jacob and John boy in the end (excluding freshmen, but even if it were MC's turn, Derek would be his first lady just for favoritism...)
both probably too quiet, but those are the DIKs.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DIKs those are, it's not like they can elect a Nobel laureate or a war hero
There is MC right there. And Yes, Derek would be his "first lady". Because he is his Sidekick. He is there to hype up the MC, spread his tale, take care of the business when he is not around, and take the less convinient jobs. Fuck old ladies and fat chicks. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, MC is Jon snow, and Derek is Tarly. or Batman and robin. :ROFLMAO:.

But the Got Writers had the same way of thinking as lipe2410 and we saw where that lead us:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is MC right there. And Yes, Derek would be his "first lady". Because he is his Sidekick. He is there to hype up the MC, spread his tale, take care of the business when he is not around, and take the less convinient jobs. Fuck old ladies and fat chicks. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, MC is Jon snow, and Derek is Tarly. or Batman and robin. :ROFLMAO:.

But the Got Writers had the same way of thinking as lipe2410 and we saw where that lead us:ROFLMAO:
Tarly is incredibly more useful than Derek.... :ROFLMAO:

if he is to be MC's deputy, this one won't have to take a day off otherwise the vodka anal swab might be a good memory....:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I rather see Elena as the HOT's president in the end of the game. In the same way i rather see Jacob or JB leading the DIKs after Rusty than MC.
There needs to be a anti Quinn to balance things out I think Josy could be the one to do that but needs to find a better way for the HOT's to make money rather then following a small time crime lord. Josy and Maya have already out smarted Quinn once it can be done again. Rio is losing faith in Quinn and Sage isn't sold on her and Camila I feel like would prefer to out from under Quinn. Josy wouldn't want the job at first but could be talk into it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There needs to be a anti Quinn to balance things out I think Josy could be the one to do that but needs to find a better way for the HOT's to make money rather then following a small time crime lord. Josy and Maya have already out smarted Quinn once it can be done again. Rio is losing faith in Quinn and Sage isn't sold on her and Camila I feel like would prefer to out from under Quinn. Josy wouldn't want the job at first but could be talk into it.
I can see Josy as a VP helping in the make money field

Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't understand very well how this new way will work, will there be a main game that is being a DIK and this interlude will be a game about another story that complements the game, or will it all be a game only where they will make an exchange of protagonist in the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I love Josy, But she simply not leading material. I had a brief hope about her, when she got separated from Maya in ep 7. I thought her story will start, and do to her lack of presence in the earlier episodes, She could go either way, and suprise us.
But in the end of the day, she is emotionally too fragile to even try to challenge Quinn. and her "reaction" to the Pink Rose, rooster post also disappointing. Maya on the other hand, also incapable to do anything on her own.

Every girl except Quinn, lack a quality of Sage. Ambition. We learned that Sage was not in the line to be the Next President in her first year, yet she went toe to toe with another Girl becasue She wanted it.

Quinn may want it for all the wrong Reason, But She want it, and have everything that require to get it.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I love Josy, But she simply not leading material. I had a brief hope about her, when she got separated from Maya in ep 7. I thought her story will start, and do to her lack of presence in the earlier episodes, She could go either way, and suprise us.
But in the end of the day, she is emotionally too fragile to even try to challenge Quinn. and her "reaction" to the Pink Rose, rooster post also disappointing. Maya on the other hand, also incapable to do anything on her own.

Every girl except Quinn, lack a quality of Sage. Ambition. We learned that Sage was not in the line to be the Next President in her first year, yet she went toe to toe with another Girl becasue She wanted it.

Quinn may want it for all the wrong Reason, But She want it, and have everything that require to get it.
If not Josy I could see Lily challenging Quinn

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand very well how this new way will work, will there be a main game that is being a DIK and this interlude will be a game about another story that complements the game, or will it all be a game only where they will make an exchange of protagonist in the game?
*SIGH* Have you actually played any of this game at all? The first thing you should do is look up 'interlude' in a decent dictionary.

Here's a brief overview of how this game is structured so far, and how it will continue.

There have been 2 Seasons of Being a DIK, which were broken up into 8 Episodes. Before starting Season 3 (Episode 9), DrPinkCake decided to add a relatively short flashback called The Interlude. It will become the first part of Season 3. In this Interlude, we are re-introduced to Zoey, the MC's ex-gf mentioned a few times in the game. In this Interlude (AND ONLY IN THIS INTERLUDE), Zoey is the protagonist. When Episode 9 releases, we will be back to our previous MC. It is assumed that Zoey will become a possible LI in future releases, but I seriously doubt that there will be any further switching back and forth between protagonists in this game.

Season 3 is scheduled to have 4 Episodes; there is likely to be a Season 4; after that, who knows?

I hope this clears things up. There is no other story, just this one.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
I rather see Elena as the HOT's president in the end of the game. In the same way i rather see Jacob or JB leading the DIKs after Rusty than MC.
Jacob and JB are good gyus but not the leaders. Jacob was afraid of the jocks at the party and hid in the corner until the GG kicked them out. He doesn't look like someone who will take responsibility. John Boy - about him there is little information yet, except that he is a normal ordinary guy and does not mind sharing his girlfriend. Objectively, at the moment, the only role for the DIK's president is the MC

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
The interlude is a kind of mini-episode played from the point of view of Zoey and which serves as an independant short piece to better introduce the ex-girlfriend's return. In the next episode, the usual main character (aka Tremolo) will resume the story.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If not Josy I could see Lily challenging Quinn
Lily has no reason to Challenge Quinn. She didn't cared about the Hots in the first place, but Quinn peaked her interest do to the Drug business. Now they are business partner, it is not in Lily intrest to go againts Quinn.
In fact, Quinn gained an Ally in her. It is beneficial for Lily having Quinn around, and if quinn need some vote, Lily probably vote in her favour.

Quinn can fall, but that's only happens if everything falls, and everything is revealed to Sage including her Stepfather 's Shenanigans. That can be a possible storyline for sure, but it a bit of ordinary. :unsure:.
I'm not sure things gonna be this generic or simple.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
but Josy's economic'administrative skills (which should allow her to surpass Quinn's "model") would be what exactly? when would she have demonstrated them?

In the weeks putting stuff on the shelves of Steve's little store?:oops:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Quinn can fall, but that's only happens if everything falls, and everything is revealed to Sage including her Stepfather 's Shenanigans.
Quinn can fall but who or what is going to push her? Sage knows about Maya problems but does she know everything. Quinn can lose a lot of ground just with happen with Mona and Maya I don't think Sages knows everything that happen their that's no small thing i would think. Add on top of that the drugs and sex one wrong move everything comes crashing down. Outside of Quinn it doesn't feel like any one wants the job of President honestly I think the role will be given to someone that didn't want it but step up in some way and it was thrust upon her.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes