Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
While I would certainly love to have a black LI in this game, calling DPC a racist is... a bit of a stretch to say the least.
This is the guy who had Liam in his previous game. A racist can’t create such a wholesome character AND make him black.

Well sweden is today one of the biggest PK (political correctness) country in the world. so here you can hear the word "you are a racist" like 500 times a day if not more

So I’m not surpriced at all that someone call DPC a racist because Mc is not black

Apr 10, 2022
I like the idea, but most likely that would be a story for BaDIK 2. Right now we are about to start season 3 out of 4 or 5 and we are just hitting halloween. If I had to make a guess I'd say season 3 will end with christmas/new year, season 4 will go until Eastern and season 5 will end the academic year.
Personally I hope there is a minor time skip. I want to see the new maggot brothers go through hell week with Tremolo being one of their fathers.

Reactions: dalli_x and zarachi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How likely is it that Josy will end up the new head of the HOTs by the end of the game?

Sage is graduating at the end of the year, so she needs to hand the reins over to someone else, and that someone would've been Quinn if she hadn't spent her days burning every bridge she had. So who can Sage turn to? Many of the other HOTs are in on the conspiracy, so some fresh blood would seem like a good choice.

Josy is an eager beaver when it comes to the HOTs, and she's also been shown to be good at dealing with people. She played Quinn like a fiddle on their first meeting, and outwitted her a second time in order to get Maya accepted. So it would seem like Josy has the social skills to be Sage's successor.

What other likely candidates are there?
Josy is definitely a born HOT, but at least so far she has not shown any leadership skills; in fact she has a hard time bringing out her voice even among those who are friends with her, often hiding at every confrontation.

Absurdly, Maya would be better suited

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Josy is definitely a born HOT, but at least so far she has not shown any leadership skills; in fact she has a hard time bringing out her voice even among those who are friends with her, often hiding at every confrontation.

Absurdly, Maya would be better suited
IMO neither Maya or Josy would be good leaders since neither have shown any skills of leadership. If DPC does it anyway, it's just going to be bad writing.

I remember seeing a post way back when someone said something of the lines of "Sage is preparing Maya to be her successor and the new leader of the HOTs after she graduates". Yeah, that one really will end up being a disaster. Like Maya can't even figure out her tuition situation and somehow we should accept that she's ready to lead.

Or even Josy, who doesn't even know what she wants in the first place and just goes along with whatever people around her say, but you know instantaneous changes happen and she's supposed to lead the HOTs.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
IMO neither Maya or Josy would be good leaders since neither have shown any skills of leadership. If DPC does it anyway, it's just going to be bad writing.

I remember seeing a post way back when someone said something of the lines of "Sage is preparing Maya to be her successor and the new leader of the HOTs after she graduates". Yeah, that one really will end up being a disaster. Like Maya can't even figure out her tuition situation and somehow we should accept that she's ready to lead.

Or even Josy, who doesn't even know what she wants in the first place and just goes along with whatever people around her say, but you know instantaneous changes happen and she's supposed to lead the HOTs.
my candidacy for Maya was a provocation, right now there are just no preconditions

but I think fundamentally it's a question that won't be answered except in some epilogue, just because it's supposed to be Sage's senior year (and Jill's too?) I'm assuming that BADIK's story doesn't go beyond the current class year

I would hope it would fall to Elena, who seems to me to be brave and balanced, even better than Sage

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020

Definitely this, I like a lot Maya and I know shes definitely not a leader. Shes almost as far from independent as one can be. Shes got an inner fire and moral empathic core that could be cultivated to leadership but it would be years of work to make it happen thats not where the story is, her path is about just breaking free. Shes cornered and lashing out left and right now. Leadership is not even close imo. Josy is an open book to me atm, no real direction except the standard girl next door tropes. Safe, cute, accommodating and boring. I dont see a leader there either.
my candidacy for Maya was a provocation, right now there are just no preconditions

but I think fundamentally it's a question that won't be answered except in some epilogue, just because it's supposed to be Sage's senior year (and Jill's too?) I'm assuming that BADIK's story doesn't go beyond the current class year

I would hope it would fall to Elena, who seems to me to be brave and balanced, even better than Sage
I like Elena too. She seems wise and secure in herself from what we have been shown, we have not seen her with any hardships though so what could we actually know?

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020

I want to add one more option for the next HOT leader. Lily.
At first view, Lily is just a stupid stripper, but she is not. She is smart, intelligent, knows how to manage a business and negotiate with people. In addition, she has a strong character - she is not afraid of Quinn authority and speaks with her on an equal, and this is worth something. But she is not "dark" like Quinn.
As much as I like Quinn as a character, she would be a disaster for the sorority if she became president. Blackmail, forced prostitution, drug dealing. It no longer looks like a college sorority, but more a street gang. Girls will run away from there like Maya and Mona under her leadership and society will end.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
At first view, Lily is just a stupid stripper, but she is not. She is smart, intelligent, knows how to manage a business and negotiate with people. In addition, she has a strong character - she is not afraid of Quinn authority and speaks with her on an equal, and this is worth something. But she is not "dark" like Quinn.
As much as I like Quinn as a character, she would be a disaster for the sorority if she became president. Blackmail, forced prostitution, drug dealing. It no longer looks like a college sorority, but more a street gang. Girls will run away from there like Maya and Mona under her leadership and society will end.
Nah, not gonna happen. Hot booty or not, police informants don't get to run the sorority. ;)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Why is there no black LI in BaDIK? Is DPC racist
yeah, he definitely is! he even makes jacob have to bang arieth in a threesome, not solo, nuh-uh!
and then he gives him crabs OMG!!!
and then destroys his room with like all his art!
and then even depicts jacob as a coward, standing in the hallway, waiting for the MC to route like 8 white supremacist jocks so jacob can finally go hit on some white chick
oh yeah, and jacob was the only guy to get arrested while stealing HOT's panties on campus. coincidence? I think not!

meanwhile, white guys:
sexist behaviour, cheating on tests, putting tampons up their asses, 90% of them have crabs, doing drugs, dealing drugs, using steroids, can't read, failing classes, pussywhiped by ugly feminists...

when I think about it, jacob might be one of the rare normal human beings in the entire game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lily fits as a candidate. at the moment the only requirement she lacks is that she really seems like a foreign body among the HOTs, as even she admits she is only there because they advised her to be, she doesn't seem particularly interested in sorority life except for the opportunities it presents her with

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I have never heard such a strange theory. Lily work for Police? No
It's definitely, at least for me, a reach. Their reason were Lily kinda is a little too smart to be a stripper and etc. I'm not saying she isn't, but she was very adamant and defensive when IIRC Tremolo jokingly said he wants to be a stripper because of the pay. Forgot what Lily said but she waved that idea off, saying something along the lines of "if a lot of people knew about how easy this job is, a lot of 'em would be lining up to dance".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Lily fits as a candidate. at the moment the only requirement she lacks is that she really seems like a foreign body among the HOTs, as even she admits she is only there because they advised her to be, she doesn't seem particularly interested in sorority life except for the opportunities it presents her with
It's definitely, at least for me, a reach. Their reason were Lily kinda is a little too smart to be a stripper and etc. I'm not saying she isn't, but she was very adamant and defensive when IIRC Tremolo jokingly said he wants to be a stripper because of the pay. Forgot what Lily said but she waved that idea off, saying something along the lines of "if a lot of people knew about how easy this job is, a lot of 'em would be lining up to dance".
That's the point. Too obvious villain. Knowing DPС I think the situation is much deeper. She also buys drugs for the Purple Rose girls, which means that being an informant will put her friends at risk. Why would she do it? The spy could be someone else, not even one of the HOT's. It might even be a currently unknown character, I hope the DPС comes up with something more complex. While I see a global conspiracy on campus:
1. Someone pointed Chad at the main character with those photos. Melanie and Sarah are somehow involved in the Chad situation. Someone benefits from igniting a war between the DIK's and jocks. It's easy given their strained relationship.
2. Someone set up DIK's. A traitor within the fraternity? The situation with Rooster, and then destruction the mansion, someone leaked the data that the mansion was empty.
3. And finally, spying on girls who are involved in the drug trade. Some of these things started before Lily came.
And maybe I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, but these three storylines should have a link. Let's see what happens, I think after a few updates, the DPC will shock us.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How likely is it that Josy will end up the new head of the HOTs by the end of the game?

Sage is graduating at the end of the year, so she needs to hand the reins over to someone else, and that someone would've been Quinn if she hadn't spent her days burning every bridge she had. So who can Sage turn to? Many of the other HOTs are in on the conspiracy, so some fresh blood would seem like a good choice.

Josy is an eager beaver when it comes to the HOTs, and she's also been shown to be good at dealing with people. She played Quinn like a fiddle on their first meeting, and outwitted her a second time in order to get Maya accepted. So it would seem like Josy has the social skills to be Sage's successor.

What other likely candidates are there?
I rather see Elena as the HOT's president in the end of the game. In the same way i rather see Jacob or JB leading the DIKs after Rusty than MC.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
so, just like in real life, you want peoples that are not have the qualification, to take the job they not fit for it?! :unsure:
Well, for me the only qualification or at least the most important to rule a frat/soro is truly believe and act by their principles. And for me, both Jacob and JB fit in it.

Reactions: Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes