felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If DPC kills Jossy or Maya and make MC choose like in AL people gonna be made ._.
with that move actually DPC only killed the trouple, but what if at some point it simply made an LI unreachable?

Bella's husband comes back and that's the end of it
or Maya's father finds out everything and takes his daughter away
or, even if she is not an LI, does Quinn or Riona simply come to a bad end?

a real dramatic (and realistic) twist with no loopholes (kind of like Stella's death in Depreaved awakening)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think you are wrong on this front... Quinn does not see Maya as competition she detests pussies ( CHICKS ) wholeheartedly just like Fuckface if he's a pussy... o_O I mean CHICK... that's all folks ! ;):LOL:

Those who see a redemption coming for Quinn... well it's already in motion if you are on her route just monitor her behaviour and you can see that she is transition... BTW : this can be witnessed with almost all characters that are of importance... so your choices throughout the game not only shape Fuckface but your world around you :p:ROFLMAO:
You guys are forgetting one thing. Quinn didn't really talk to Maya before and didn't really know her because Maya, like the MC in EP1, has only been in college for a short time. The Maya we meet in EP1 is a competitor for any girl. Many players, not all, who are playing BaDIK for the first time want the MC to have sex with Maya until they find out that she actually only has experience with women. So Quinn doesn't know that Maya is a CHICK, and Maya's clothes tend to indicate that she is a DIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We, as players, know that Maya is a CHICK because we can only get anywhere with Maya as a CHICK MC. Quinn doesn't know that yet.

I didn't write that Quinn's behavior doesn't change. Of course Quinn's behavior changes when the MC is around her. Heck, the MC changes the behavior of everyone he meets. So why should Quinn be an exception? Even when the MC isn't on Quinn's side, you notice during the Halloween planning in EP8 that Quinn has changed her behavior towards the MC.

But I don't see a path of redemption for Quinn. Yes, Quinn and the MC can fall in love and Quinn lets the MC get to her too. But Quinn's past actions will catch up with her. That's not to say Quinn will die (I hope not). But I only see three possibilities in her case, other than the worst case scenario. She gets convicted and the MC waits for Quinn, or they both live on the run from the law, or Quinn and the MC manage to pin their misdeeds on someone else. Cue scapegoat Tommy.

Reactions: DarkKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You guys are forgetting one thing. Quinn didn't really talk to Maya before and didn't really know her because Maya, like the MC in EP1, has only been in college for a short time. The Maya we meet in EP1 is a competitor for any girl. Many players, not all, who are playing BaDIK for the first time want the MC to have sex with Maya until they find out that she actually only has experience with women. So Quinn doesn't know that Maya is a CHICK, and Maya's clothes tend to indicate that she is a DIK.

We, as players, know that Maya is a CHICK because we can only get anywhere with Maya as a CHICK MC. Quinn doesn't know that yet.

I didn't write that Quinn's behavior doesn't change. Of course Quinn's behavior changes when the MC is around her. Heck, the MC changes the behavior of everyone he meets. So why should Quinn be an exception? Even when the MC isn't on Quinn's side, you notice during the Halloween planning in EP8 that Quinn has changed her behavior towards the MC.

But I don't see a path of redemption for Quinn. Yes, Quinn and the MC can fall in love and Quinn lets the MC get to her too. But Quinn's past actions will catch up with her. That's not to say Quinn will die (I hope not). But I only see three possibilities in her case, other than the worst case scenario. She gets convicted and the MC waits for Quinn, or they both live on the run from the law, or Quinn and the MC manage to pin their misdeeds on someone else. Cue scapegoat Tommy.
but Quinn knows her enough to know that she is an introvert with big problems in relating to others especially men

she has seen her head like a lamb to the slaughter at MC's, after the tazer fiesta, rather than seek out a real DIK to beg for a kiss

she gave her a list that was harder than others but would have been as easy as a glass of water for Camilla or Lilly (even Derek makes this clear--okay difficult, but much less so than hells week)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

A real Queen Bitch doesn't need to gather " intel " about freshman gals to know whether or not they are for their liking ... you kidding me right ?! :eek: :LOL:

Scapegoat can"t be Tommy ! ;)

Last edited:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
I would add a fourth. There may be a possibility that she could become a rat, thus incriminating both Burke and the drug den. This scenario would perfectly leave Quinn becoming something she hates, a rat.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I've come to think of Quinn's jealousy reactions as a kind of spectrum, differing according to the context, type of girl involved, and the extent to which she's fallen for MC.

If we look at the hangout in episode 7, Quinn asks MC how many girls he's been with since coming to college; she insists she doesn't mean anything by it and that she's just "curious" (she'll use the same word again in the conversation outside the HOT house in episode 8). Then, when she doesn't get all the information, she says "at least you're using my services". So the context here is the restaurant, over which Quinn has a measure of control - indeed she's encouraged MC to use her services and offers him another freebie for good measure. It isn't that she's not jealous of Sarah, Melanie etc in this moment (asking the question shows she is), it's that she's rationalised it within the context of her business, and also the restaurant girls are more her kind of girl to begin with.

The Jill reaction is different and I like the explanation from shazba above about what's going on here. The dumping scene can come across as a bit quick and casual but I think there's a lot going on, and in a sense this is backed up by what follows. By that point in the library I do think the MC has started to get past Quinn's defences and she likes him, but she's still really unsure of herself. When she overhears the conversation with Jill, she feels jealous, and it's worse because of the type of girl Jill is and the fact she's not on the restaurant menu. So to stop herself from getting hurt she dumps him. This MC has also given her the perfect excuse for doing so: here's someone she thought she was into but actually he's not who she thought he was, because he's trying to date goody two shoes Jill and go to fancy dinner parties. The consequences of this dumping are telling - whilst an MC who never helped Quinn in episode 6 can still get the threesome with Sage and Quinn even though Quinn "doesn't even like" him, a dumped MC cannot, even if he's done all of her prior scenes. A woman scorned. Brutal.

Then there's Sage. We've already seen Quinn act jealous when she catches MC and Sage in episode 7 so we know she's bothered by it. Why doesn't she dump him? I think it comes down to who Sage is and timing. Sage isn't a restaurant girl, but she's also not Jill. Quinn can understand an MC who is also interested in Sage, and it doesn't contradict what she thought she knew about him in the way the conversation with Jill does. But the key reason is what happens on the bench outside the library...

Nail on head. The significance of the first bench scene can't be overstated, the second big hinge point on Quinn's path after helping her in episode 6, and I think it marks a key moment when Quinn begins to admit to herself that she's really into MC. So by the time of the second bench scene, after party planning, when Quinn asks MC about Sage, (again because she's "curious"), things have gone too far for her to just dump MC out of jealousy. It might have been what she'd have done before, but as it is all she can do now is lean into his shoulder.
Perfect!! No more words to this.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
with that move actually DPC only killed the trouple, but what if at some point it simply made an LI unreachable?

Bella's husband comes back and that's the end of it
or Maya's father finds out everything and takes his daughter away
or, even if she is not an LI, does Quinn or Riona simply come to a bad end?

a real dramatic (and realistic) twist with no loopholes (kind of like Stella's death in Depreaved awakening)
Stella dies? WTF bro, I have been avoiding their chat to not get any spoilers in that VN and you do me like that?? for real! wtf??

jk

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I like everything you wrote, but yet. I don't see whatever she had with Maya at the beginning as "seeing" Maya as competition. Quinn just likes to be on control of everything, and she could not control Maya. Part of that is because of MC. Since he suggests to Maya to talk directly to Sage instead of talking to Quinn. Another reason why she had that Squabble with MC.

I believe Quinn liked MC since episode 1, when Sage asks MC to spy on Chad and he jokes by turning Sage around to check on all high her skirt is. In that moment, you can see how she reacts to what MC is doing as if she thinks he is bold. As if mc isn't afraid of the jocks or picking a fight with them.

One thing about Quinn that I noticed in this game since EP1. She isn't an official LI. But you can she is the one who gets more different reactions from everything MC does in the game. If it isn't a reaction by text, she talking to someone or thinking something, it is her face expressions. It changes in certain moments of the game depending on choices you made. That is why I think Quinn is one of the most interesting/intriguing characters in the game.

About Zoey There is nothing I can think of yet. About the other theories, you are probably right.
You are neglecting chronological order in your argument. What you wrote doesn't happen until EP2 after the cum petition. The MC wants to know from Maya why she did it, and Maya says she can't talk about it. Why did Quinn say to Maya that she can't talk about it. The MC felt it himself that he was knocked out by a shocker? Oops. But he doesn't know that Quinn used that shocker. Even we as players don't find out until Maya tells the MC. This gives the MC the opportunity to warn Maya about Quinn, and Maya suggests herself, so maybe she can talk to Sage.

I imagine Quinn has known the MC for a long time, because in EP1 there is a scene of Quinn and Riona where you can tell by the look on Quinn's face that she just recognized the MC. Riona looks at the MC with some skepticism, but Quinn has a slightly astonished look on her face. Quinn is also cautious because she may know the MC and therefore knows so that the MC follows rules.

The scene you describe is important in that Quinn realizes that the MC has evolved in personality and thus has probably become more interesting to Quinn. It's only after that that the guitar is stolen by the MC. But when he gets his stuff back, there is a strong indication that Quinn knows the MC from before. She asks the MC if he has sex often. All 3 answers to this confirm one thing. That he doesn't have sex often. If the MC answers yes, Quinn doesn't believe him. If he answers no, Quinn says she didn't think he would be so honest. If the MC gives the third answer to the effect that it's none of Quinn's business, she says no to that. Does Quinn know the MC's sexual resume? Even we as players didn't know him fully before the interlude. As a result, Quinn offers the restaurant to the MC. The picture afterwards of Quinn is also good. She looks after the MC while clenching her fist. She's going to fight for the MC.

Quinn is definitely an interesting/fascinating character and sexy. Still, each player must decide for themselves whether or not the MC should approach Quinn.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
but Quinn knows her enough to know that she is an introvert with big problems in relating to others especially men

she has seen her head like a lamb to the slaughter at MC's, after the tazer fiesta, rather than seek out a real DIK to beg for a kiss

she gave her a list that was harder than others but would have been as easy as a glass of water for Camilla or Lilly (even Derek makes this clear--okay difficult, but much less so than hells week)
Quinn only knows Maya by sight, and first impressions can be deceiving. This is exactly what happened to Quinn in relation to Maya. :coffee::unsure:

Ask yourself the honest question, ignoring all EPs except EP1, whether Maya made an introverted impression for you. If you now come to the conclusion that Maya is an introverted character in EP1, you are lying to yourself.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn only knows Maya by sight, and first impressions can be deceiving. This is exactly what happened to Quinn in relation to Maya. :coffee::unsure:

Ask yourself the honest question, ignoring all EPs except EP1, whether Maya made an introverted impression for you. If you now come to the conclusion that Maya is an introverted character in EP1, you are lying to yourself.:rolleyes:
Quinn dumps MC because of "Maya" in the Sixth chapter, not in the first.....

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

You are letting this "competition" thing cloud your mind. There is no competition there. She gets to know Maya when she tries to pledge to the HOTs, she doesn't like Maya or think she is fit to her sisterhood or her business. She doesn't want Maya. Maya won't give up on trying to get into HOTs, MC is helping her. She doesn't like the fact MC is helping her or even against her sometimes. This is no competition. And if you get involved in a relationship with Maya, she just sees you as not her type. That is all that happens there.

A real Queen Bitch doesn't need to gather " intel " about freshmen gals to know whether or not they are for their liking ... you kidding me right ?! :eek: :LOL:

This is right as well. Quinn is a skilled girl. SHe doesn't need intel on anyone to see how they are like. She sees it, she knows it.

• Angry

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A real Queen Bitch doesn't need to gather " intel " about freshmen gals to know whether or not they are for their liking ... you kidding me right ?! :eek: :LOL:

Wrong. A Queen Bitch is not going to gather "information" on freshman girls. That's exactly why Quinn's first impression of Maya was wrong.:rolleyes:

Tommy offered himself up to Quinn as a scapegoat.(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Wrong. A Queen Bitch is not going to gather "information" on freshman girls. That's exactly why Quinn's first impression of Maya was wrong.:rolleyes:

Tommy offered himself up to Quinn as a scapegoat.(y)
Okaaay... and the justice system ( however it may be in reality :cautious: ) is dumb as fuck and accepts a nobody for these crimes ? When they ACTUALLY KNOW who is or are behind this ? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

What's wrong with Quinn assessment ? :p:unsure: Isn't Maya a CHICK ( and partially NEUTRAL ) lass ? :oops::rolleyes:
1ffb90fd58a11eccac3a3b41ae90ae118a4c6adc9af766ef1b176f83a5acfe60.gif :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You are letting this "competition" thing cloud your mind. There is no competition there. She gets to know Maya when she tries to pledge to the HOTs, she doesn't like Maya or think she is fit to her sisterhood or her business. She doesn't want Maya. Maya won't give up on trying to get into HOTs, MC is helping her. She doesn't like the fact MC is helping her or even against her sometimes. This is no competition. And if you get involved in a relationship with Maya, she just sees you as not her type. That is all that happens there.

This is right as well. Quinn is a skilled girl. SHe doesn't need intel on anyone to see how they are like. She sees it, she knows it.
You are wrong.:rolleyes:

screenshot0003.png

Reactions: JETracktor

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You are neglecting chronological order in your argument. What you wrote doesn't happen until EP2 after the cum petition. The MC wants to know from Maya why she did it, and Maya says she can't talk about it. Why did Quinn say to Maya that she can't talk about it. The MC felt it himself that he was knocked out by a shocker? Oops. But he doesn't know that Quinn used that shocker. Even we as players don't find out until Maya tells the MC. This gives the MC the opportunity to warn Maya about Quinn, and Maya suggests herself, so maybe she can talk to Sage.

I imagine Quinn has known the MC for a long time, because in EP1 there is a scene of Quinn and Riona where you can tell by the look on Quinn's face that she just recognized the MC. Riona looks at the MC with some skepticism, but Quinn has a slightly astonished look on her face. Quinn is also cautious because she may know the MC and therefore knows so that the MC follows rules.

The scene you describe is important in that Quinn realizes that the MC has evolved in personality and thus has probably become more interesting to Quinn. It's only after that that the guitar is stolen by the MC. But when he gets his stuff back, there is a strong indication that Quinn knows the MC from before. She asks the MC if he has sex often. All 3 answers to this confirm one thing. That he doesn't have sex often. If the MC answers yes, Quinn doesn't believe him. If he answers no, Quinn says she didn't think he would be so honest. If the MC gives the third answer to the effect that it's none of Quinn's business, she says no to that. Does Quinn know the MC's sexual resume? Even we as players didn't know him fully before the interlude. As a result, Quinn offers the restaurant to the MC. The picture afterwards of Quinn is also good. She looks after the MC while clenching her fist. She's going to fight for the MC.

Quinn is definitely an interesting/fascinating character and sexy. Still, each player must decide for themselves whether or not the MC should approach Quinn.
You are reading too much on that look. You are already saying she recognized him with that look.
I'd say she thought: "what a cute freshman". or Even, "oh a new guy for my restaurant". Also because they are talking about restaurant stuff and she look at you and notice you kind of listening to their conversation then she says. "there are too many ears around here" something like that.

Also Chronological order doesn't matter on what I am saying. On the second part you mentioned. Do you think a girl can't look at your face and know you are a virgin? Even if you are not, but you look like one and you say you have a lot of sex, she won't believe you. It has nothing to do with she knowing you from before.
Second, if you say you have a lot of sex, the reason why she doesn't like the answer is because if you really do, you won't be good for her business, so she is pondering if she should share with you the information about the restaurant or not.

I see you like to think about things that aren't even there. You like to "imagine" too much. But most of the things has an explanation that is already written in the game.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okaaay... and the justice system ( however it may be in reality :cautious: ) is dumb as fuck and accepts a nobody for these crimes ? When they ACTUALLY KNOW who is or are behind this ? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

What's wrong with Quinn assessment ? :p:unsure: Isn't Maya a CHICK ( and partially NEUTRAL ) lass ? :oops::rolleyes:
View attachment 1856546 :KEK:
One last time. The way Maya presents herself in EP1, Maya looks more like a slut, and if Quinn didn't get any information about Maya, which you assume he did, then Quinn was fooled by Maya's outfit.

The same is true then for Quinn to not know in EP1 that Maya is a CHICK partially NEUTRAL because Maya has only been in college a very short time. Only we as players know this and not Quinn.

Quote from sixart: "A real Queen Bitch doesn't need to gather " intel " about freshmen gals to know whether or not they are for their liking ... you kidding me right ?!"

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

If Quinn didn't like Maya, she wouldn't have accepted her into the sisterhood. I think Quinn definitely tried to recruit Maya during the first season as part of her restaurant service. I do not know when she changed her mind about her plans for Maya (and she clearly changed her mind), but later she began to treat her rather aggressively neutral. There are several moments when Quinn tried to dominate Maya in order to suppress her will and recruit her.
1) At a party in DIKs s at the beginning of the 2nd episode, she forces her to make out with DIKs against her will
2) She kisses Maya at a pool party
3) She teases MC, saying that it's nice to see Maya doing everything she's told
4) Maya's sexiest tasks were given for a reason. She was sure that Camila and Lily were sufficiently liberated, and therefore used these tasks to suppress her will and seduce Maya.
From the outside, it looks like Quinn is trying to suppress her will, forcing her to do the most difficult tasks. This is similar to the classic plot of blackmail / seduction / corruption that we have seen more than once in the games of this site. When the main character turns his sister into a whore with the help of threats, blackmail and psychological pressure, and she begins to like it.
This shows Quinn in a rather unpleasant way, as a pimp trying to psychologically break a girl and put her under clients. But already in the second season, Pink pressed the stopcock and Quinn's character changed dramatically. She stopped being a ruthless and cold manipulator, which she certainly was in the first season, and became just a cold and confused girl who is afraid to trust even her friends. Pink definitely took a course to redemption Quinn, apparently because of her popularity, because in the first episodes she was seen as the absolute villain of the series.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
One last time. The way Maya presents herself in EP1, Maya looks more like a slut, and if Quinn didn't get any information about Maya, which you assume he did, then Quinn was fooled by Maya's outfit.
You misunderstand what I meant here :LOL: Fortunately others might not... you know personal intuition doesn't work like a VN... you don't just get those if some conditions are met ;):ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes