Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You know that doesn't mean anything right? lol. have you been watching too much Johnny Depp vs Amber heard stuff?

And if I am not wrong, she is answering Riona's question about the girls who pledged to HOTs, then she answers: "Camila and Maya, I think."

Playing the game, in the game what is written so far, when did Quinn got to know Maya?
Answer: when she pledged for HOts.

After her first contacts with Maya, does she thinks Maya is fit for HOTs or her business?
Answer: NO. Specially after a few scenes on Maya always looking for the easiest way to get things done, not "obeying" her and after knowing that Maya only wants to join because of that rumour.

Does Quinn wants Maya to join HOTs?
NO. When Maya actually join the HOTs you see she isn't happy about it.

Does she like seeing MC helping Maya?
NO.

SO how am I wrong? You are being really weird. You make it looks like it is a matter of life or death that you get to convince me that it is a competition lol.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
If Quinn didn't like Maya, she wouldn't have accepted her into the sisterhood. I think Quinn definitely tried to recruit Maya during the first season as part of her personal restaurant whores. I do not know when she changed her mind about her plans for Maya (and she clearly changed her mind), but later she began to treat her rather aggressively neutral. There are several moments when Quinn tried to dominate Maya in order to suppress her will and recruit her.
1) At a party in DIKs s at the beginning of the 2nd episode, she forces her to make out with DIKs against her will
2) She kisses Maya at a pool party
3) She teases MC, saying that it's nice to see Maya doing everything she's told
4) Maya's sexiest tasks were given for a reason. She was sure that Camila and Lily were sufficiently liberated, and therefore used these tasks to suppress her will and seduce Maya.
From the outside, it looks like Quinn is trying to suppress her will, forcing her to do the most difficult tasks. This is similar to the classic plot of blackmail / seduction / corruption that we have seen more than once in the games of this site. When the main character turns his sister into a whore with the help of threats, blackmail and psychological pressure, and she begins to like it.
This shows Quinn in a rather unpleasant way, as a pimp trying to psychologically break a girl and put her under clients. But already in the second season, Pink pressed the stopcock and Quinn's character changed dramatically. She stopped being a ruthless and cold manipulator, which she certainly was in the first season, and became just a cold and confused girl who is afraid to trust even her friends. Pink definitely took a course to redeem Quinn, apparently because of her popularity, because in the first episodes she was seen as the absolute villain of the series.
She didn't accept Maya. Sage did. Sage is the President. And Maya, even with Quinn giving her harder challenges (cheating, if mc isn't on her path), completed the challenges. So everyone witnessed when Ariette told that she got all challenges done. Would Quinn say in front of everyone that she didn't pass? wtf is wrong with you guys lol.

I won't even read the rest because it seems you guys are playing a different game.

Reactions: Ottoeight

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
She didn't accept Maya. Sage did. Sage is the President. And Maya, even with Quinn giving her harder challenges, completed the challenges. So everyone witnessed when Ariette told that she got all challenges done. Would she say in front of everyone that she didn't pass? wtf is wrong with you guys lol.

I won't even read the rest because it seems you guys are playing a different game.
Even so, I think Quinn could have easily talked Sage out of it. Quinn had plans for Maya, Riona also says this.

Reactions: dalli_x

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Even so, I think Quinn could have easily talked Sage out of it. Quinn had plans for Maya, Riona also says this.
You know that isn't the truth. When Maya leaves HOT after finding out that she won't get free tuition, Quinn is happy about Maya giving up on Joining and Sage tells her she has to go after Maya and try to convince her to come back. Quinn tries to argument with Sage, but sage tells her to go anyway. She is the VP and she has to learn how to do all these things if she wants to become president someday. So she knows she can't talk Sage out of anything. When she goes and talk to Maya, she just make sure that Maya won't come back.
After that, Sage goes after Maya herself.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
The Riona part is situational. Quinn can't say no to Maya's pledge. So she tries to turn Maya into what she wants. That is why she gives Maya a different challenge, but at the end of everything she sees Maya more like a burden than someone she can use in her plans. It is not like anything I said about she liking or thinking Maya was fit wasn't the truth. You can only play the game and see.

After all. Remember when She goes to talk to sage, behind Quinn's back and Quinn comes in and Sage tell them both to work that shit out. They were stuck with each other even if they liked it or not.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Quinn immediately understood Maya is desperate - like any good puppetmaster, she has a nose for these things - while Sage just saw a new recruit for the sorority. Maybe she even realized that Maya was virgin with male and played on that.

Does she have a particular agenda or is it just the cruelty of watching Maya belittled? I don't know if the answer will be given, but the outcome could have been fatal without the support of the main character and Josy.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn immediately understood Maya is desperate - like any good puppetmaster, she has a nose for these things
Quinn isn't really as smart as she thinks. She screwed up with the girls she was trying to recruit and she's screwing up with the drugs they're in debt. Then Lily totally figured out what she was up to straight away, Lily will probably come in and take the presidency plus the drug dealing from underneath Quinn.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You are neglecting chronological order in your argument. What you wrote doesn't happen until EP2 after the cum petition. The MC wants to know from Maya why she did it, and Maya says she can't talk about it. Why did Quinn say to Maya that she can't talk about it. The MC felt it himself that he was knocked out by a shocker? Oops. But he doesn't know that Quinn used that shocker. Even we as players don't find out until Maya tells the MC. This gives the MC the opportunity to warn Maya about Quinn, and Maya suggests herself, so maybe she can talk to Sage.

I imagine Quinn has known the MC for a long time, because in EP1 there is a scene of Quinn and Riona where you can tell by the look on Quinn's face that she just recognized the MC. Riona looks at the MC with some skepticism, but Quinn has a slightly astonished look on her face. Quinn is also cautious because she may know the MC and therefore knows so that the MC follows rules.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene you describe is important in that Quinn realizes that the MC has evolved in personality and thus has probably become more interesting to Quinn. It's only after that that the guitar is stolen by the MC. But when he gets his stuff back, there is a strong indication that Quinn knows the MC from before. She asks the MC if he has sex often. All 3 answers to this confirm one thing. That he doesn't have sex often. If the MC answers yes, Quinn doesn't believe him. If he answers no, Quinn says she didn't think he would be so honest. If the MC gives the third answer to the effect that it's none of Quinn's business, she says no to that. Does Quinn know the MC's sexual resume? Even we as players didn't know him fully before the interlude. As a result, Quinn offers the restaurant to the MC. The picture afterwards of Quinn is also good. She looks after the MC while clenching her fist. She's going to fight for the MC.

Quinn is definitely an interesting/fascinating character and sexy. Still, each player must decide for themselves whether or not the MC should approach Quinn.
I wouldn't say Quinn recognised the MC. Both are looking at him, most likely because they have been "servicing" Burke in the bathroom. I'd take it more as caution than anything else. It could be a lot of things.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well that's a little overboard that I'm focusing on the real sandwiches instead of...
1802578_IMG_20200311_143955.jpg :love:
... but I can help but still laugh at the times when ( I think it was Croissant ) AC made a presentation of Bellas :love: " cooking mastery " :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The most amazing thing is that at this point, only three female characters could know how many girls the MC had. Based on the MC's possible answers and Quinn's reaction to them, we could even draw conclusions about which girl Quinn got this information from or which girl she might have been talking to.[/COLOR]

Actually, the dialogue changes if the MC has a high dik score :

a.png b.png c.png

Also, I'm surprised you only did a M&J's playthrough. It would imply, you based all your theories on only 50 % of the game's content. Can't imagine what you would be capable of with all the paths done. :oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Maya wants to promise herself to the HOTs and Quinn accepts Maya and wants to have her in her restaurant at the same time. But this becomes so clear in the game. :rolleyes:(y)

When Quuinn mekrt so that Maya is not as her first impression was uund Maya also still with Sage about the change of the mother spoke, Quinn wants to break Maya. Then later when Riona talked to Quinn, EP6 I think, Quinn takes Riona's advice seriously uand doesn't want Maya at the HOTs anymore. That's why Quinn insists on the three-way video to reject Maya and Josy as full sisters, because there's a danger that Maya might tell Sage about the Tuitions and make Sage curious. We know, so Sage will take care of the matter and won't let go, which could later also bring Mona back on screen, allowing Sage to find out all about Quuinn's machinations. As Riona said so well to Quinn? Checkmate.:rolleyes:(y)

It's a strange thing. I only play the Josy and Maya path, but understand the game better than you.
You had a drink or two ?! :oops: :unsure: :LOL:
It's Stranger Things btw :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Isn't that Quinn interaction different based on your affinity, or status, because I can swear that she believed my DIK MC when told that he was getting laid and she just says, 'Ok, then I have an offer for you.' :unsure:

Edit, nvm didn't see it was already mentioned. Move along :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: LizaS

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You had a drink or two ?! :oops: :unsure: :LOL:
It's Stranger Things btw :p:ROFLMAO:
No, I did not have any drinks. My keyboard is just very sensitive and sometimes I do not realize so that I misspelled and the translator does not translate that then.:cry:

Reactions: sixart

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Quinn isn't really as smart as she thinks. She screwed up with the girls she was trying to recruit and she's screwing up with the drugs they're in debt. Then Lily totally figured out what she was up to straight away, Lily will probably come in and take the presidency plus the drug dealing from underneath Quinn.
Despite Quinn's malevolent side, I love the depth of the character. Setting a call girl and drug ring within the college takes some effort and risk; she was able to use the HOT sorority as a cover behind Sage's back - which is not flattering for the latter and leads me to believe that the President is turning a blind eye on purpose.

Quinn now wants to serve the strip club, and Lily, already familiar with this kind of business, can facilitate the move... if she gets her cut.

Such ambition will lose her. It's not in Quinn's redemption but in her fall that the main character will find an important part. This is pure speculation, but I feel that a major event is needed to break the last lock that keeps her from opening her heart fully.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes