schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
from an aesthetic point of view she is clearly the most realistic, probably Bianca in this might be in second place
I know you technically didn't say that, but glad to see you starting to appreciate Bianca as well. At some point, there's no way around her for DPC. :Kappa:

All the main girls are boring and have no personality, better off being a DIK and fucking the better girls.
Gonna use this to make my bold post of the day:
The way, by Ep. 7 and 8, Sage is 1) desperate for MC and sex (HOT party and Quinn 3some), 2) Mother Theresa (Maya) and 3) Brainy McBrain (dissertation) all combined is flat out boooring.

I can't help but feel flabbergasted when I see people say "I haven't played X route, nor plan to" why would you willingly choose to not view scenes you've never seen before simply cause you aren't interested in that girl or nor their specific route? The completionist in me can't understand not wanting to view every scene especially where there's significant enough branching. That's just me though. No knock on anyone who only plays through these games once without change.
Well you'd have to be a pretty big completionist to play routes of characters you're not interested in imo. That's some serious time investment. Since there's a lot of time between updates, you could technically take it easy and play through everything. However, there are also other games to play and other stuff to do, so I have the 'urge' to be quickly done with it. On my first blind playthroughs I typically get a good feeling of who I like and want to pursue. Then I plan my further playthroughs. Now, my first impression could always change later on (and for some side girls in BaDIK it actually did (Lily, Sarah..), but that's a risk I'm willing to take.
In some ways, I'm a completionist as well. I always play with minigames enabled, even though those and the free roams are pretty time consuming.
Also, not playing every route stops me from engaging in discussions about the throuple or Bella/James and wasting spending even more time here. :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: godkingxerxes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you play the whole game chasing a single main girl, you should have no trouble getting her.

But if your mc behaves like a DIK while chasing M&J or Jill, expect to be disappointed, otherwise, it's pretty straight forward.
for now it really hasn't, and after the famous crossroad it seems to me even more difficult for there to be any real consequences

take just the example you gave, M&J know about Jill, and barring severe attention deficits even the other way around, MC eventually chooses one of the two options what should ever happen?

different the issue of the side girls, there could be other traps there, like Jade and Quinn for Sage, or Becky for M&J or further on Bianca for Jill

the way the eighth chapter was constructed it becomes hard to even believe in a game over with Jill and Bella

then clear, that a faithful path is safer

I know you technically didn't say that, but glad to see you starting to appreciate Bianca as well. At some point, there's no way around her for DPC. :Kappa:
about Bianca I have a lot of curiosity, but I think her story will only make sense to those who have followed Jill, otherwise she is really like a random dorm girl

personally when we're talking about pixels the aesthetic is really only worth up to a point

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Just for comparison, episode 4.
You wake up in Sage's house.

1) You go to the shower and fuck Melanie and Sarah
2) You take pictures of Camilla and Mona's asses
3) Quinn jerks off to you
4) Sage do a titjob
5) You lick Ashley's pussy and Lily rubs against your dick
6) The end of the evening - you fuck Sage

You wake up in Bella's house.

You're looking for which flowers to water to please Bella.:WaitWhat::KEK:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for now it really hasn't, and after the famous crossroad it seems to me even more difficult for there to be any real consequences

take just the example you gave, M&J know about Jill, and barring severe attention deficits even the other way around, MC eventually chooses one of the two options what should ever happen?

different the issue of the side girls, there could be other traps there, like Jade and Quinn for Sage, or Becky for M&J or further on Bianca for Jill

the way the eighth chapter was constructed it becomes hard to even believe in a game over with Jill and Bella

then clear, that a faithful path is safer
It's not too surprising if the main LIs are locked out of future romance. You gotta move forward at some point, it's ridiculous to think all the girls are just on hold for you to pick up where you left off at any given time.

Once you've chosen your girlfriend, you should move on with that. Note that the mc even calls things off with Jade when he's made his decision (assuming he chooses someone), so it tells me the "playing the field" time is over.

That's why I keep saying the remainder of the game will be less about relationship building (other than the one the mc is in) and more about the plot.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Just for comparison, episode 4.
You wake up in Sage's house.

1) You go to the shower and fuck Melanie and Sarah
2) You take pictures of Camilla and Mona's asses
3) Quinn jerks off to you
4) Sage do a titjob
5) You lick Ashley's pussy and Lily rubs against your dick
6) You get a slap in the face from hot Sally
7) The end of the evening - you fuck Sage

You wake up in Bella's house.

You're looking for which flowers to water to please Bella.:WaitWhat::KEK:
Sally is from a later date at the HOT house.

What happens in the HOT house though, makes it hard to chose Derek.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's not too surprising if the main LIs are locked out of future romance. You gotta move forward at some point, it's ridiculous to think all the girls are just on hold for you to pick up where you left off at any given time.

Once you've chosen your girlfriend, you should move on with that. Note that the mc even calls things off with Jade when he's made his decision (assuming he chooses someone), so it tells me the "playing the field" time is over.

That's why I keep saying the remainder of the game will be less about relationship building (other than the one the mc is in) and more about the plot.
The only reason we dump Jade is for the drama. It's also the only reason we don't dump Josy/Maya before the meeting. Gotta up that drama for the Burke Family Dinner.

I would be surprisingly shocked if while on a Main Girl path we don't get any side sex in remaining chapters.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

LIs will not always be available, but I also don't think they are already precluded forever.

Will only Sage give a second chance? I don't think so

also there is only Maya's and Josy's routes to deal with, which by necessity will conflict with other situations

and then there is always Zoey, who something will have to do

the plot? wich plot? :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
As someone with a college degree in engineering and natural science, I can politely object: there is an objective reality, there are stable constants in the universe, and the facts are real.
We all have different opinions, that's the way people are, but there are undeniable things in the world.
What Derek and Sarah say is hard to argue with. Derek has a position in biology, Sarah uses it too, but in a financial manner. She'll make a million dollars in a year on Onlyfans and it will be a strong argument against Maya's words that "women shouldn't use their bodies". Don't take the last words personally, I like Maya too:))
Moreover, Sarah is right that these gender lessons are just chatter that does not solve anything. For example, how will they help Maya? Maya is facing a real injustice - she is being persecuted by her crazy homophobic father. How can gender lessons help here? No way.
Here the jurisprudence can really solve this problem. Because Patrick has done a whole criminal case. Blackmail, credit fraud, stalking, abusive relationship with daughter. For this he can be put in jail for a long time. Just need some financial help from Burke to get a cover and then a good lawyer.
Maya's words "women shouldn't use their bodies" imply that this is her subjective opinion. But Maya tolerates the girls who do because she sees feminism for what it really is. The equality of all people. So she sees the prostitutes objectively as human beings.

For Sarah, the gender studies discussion is really just chatter, and for the MC, too. Why, really? Because most students misunderstand feminism. They only discuss women's rights and their personal problems. The MC was able to arrange to have a discussion with Maya in EP6. She wanted to talk to the MC about a chapter in the textbook, but the MC didn't study. So she couldn't talk to the MC about it and immediately tickled his balls a bit as punishment. But she asks the MC to let them study for it in pairs, which they do in EP6. In this, you can read Maya's attitude well while she helps the MC study for the gender study.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It's good to see Sarah's getting some love, Warscared would be pleased. :giggle:

Initially I liked Sarah, then it started to piss me off that she was always asking for money for sex (of course it's part of her role in Quinn's restaurant, but even so...).

But her exchange at the dorm party, if you tell Quinn you'd like to fuck Sarah and you also chose hers as the best ass, was interesting:

Sarah: "By the way, what did you tell Quinn about me?"​
mc: "Hm... Refresh my memory."​
Sarah: "She told me not to charge you the next time. If you catch my drift..."​
mc: "Oh. Well, she asked me which one of you I liked the most and, naturally, it is you."​
Sarah: "It's not the first time you've told girls you like me."​
Sarah: "Dammit, Fuckface. You shouldn't... I'm not the kind of girl to be serious with a dude."​
mc: "Never say never. I like you."​
Sarah: "Are you not ashamed to admit that?"​
mc: "Why would I be? You're super-hot, Sarah."​
I kinda get the impression that's the game telling you there will never be anything between the mc and Sarah. She enjoys his big dick, but she has no feelings for him.

I always preferred Melanie over Sarah's though. I like how the two of them are a duo, but they do have different personalities. Quinn's likes them both (hence why she brings them over to watch Maya grind the mc before she tasers him), but Melanie's personality seems a little softer.

But I feel, other than being a meaningless side fuck from time-to-time, and Melanie being part of the Chad/Troy drama, I don't think much will come of these two. :(
I think it could go both ways. Sarah mentioned something at the pool once of why she doesn't date guys or something. One possibility could be she was and/or could be hurt bad and thus avoids it. Maybe, maybe not but there could be something distant down the road for a Sarah side-path much like Lily or Nicole? It at least leaves an option for DPC incase he wants to take that further.
sarah2.jpg

Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I can't help but feel flabbergasted when I see people say "I haven't played X route, nor plan to" why would you willingly choose to not view scenes you've never seen before simply cause you aren't interested in that girl or nor their specific route? The completionist in me can't understand not wanting to view every scene especially where there's significant enough branching. That's just me though. No knock on anyone who only plays through these games once without change.
This is absurd.... I will only be loyal to Jill. No need for any other path!!!!! Jill is the one for me!!!

quinnlike.jpg

belldin2.JPG

zoeyskate.jpg

jadesat.JPG

quinnlib.JPG

sage22.jpg ccw.JPG

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think it could go both ways. Sarah mentioned something at the pool once of why she doesn't date guys or something. One possibility could be she was and/or could be hurt bad and thus avoids it. Maybe, maybe not but there could be something distant down the road for a Sarah side-path much like Lily or Nicole? It at least leaves an option for DPC incase he wants to take that further.
Wondering what DPC has in store for Sarah? :unsure:

Man, I've just replayed a brand new Sage (as main LI) DIK route from scratch: I think that Sarah and Mel sent those pictures to Chad and Dawe and posted Cathy's nude pic on DIK's cluck. It was them.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sometimes it is the little things about this game. I do like all the LIs and Sides even if I may poke fun at them.

I could be critical of Maya because of her lack of industry. But, there are many sweet moments too.

At the end of Ep8, (Josy/Maya path no other sides or LIs), we have this at the very end of a text. It is as if you know, that she knows, what absolute trust and loyalty is (after all of the previous drama). Again, very sweet and endearing.

mayaneverdoubt.JPG

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
she sees feminism for what it really is. The equality of all people
Haha, good one!

Wait, you mean this serious? Feminism is, like Derek said, only picking raisins from the cake. Or have you ever heard from any feminist that there should be equality at the dirty jobs (such als mine workers, trash collectors or other one with risks for life)? No, only high rates positions as at the top of big companies.

To compare:
equality: Everybody (not only by sex but also by orgin, skin color, religion ...) should have the same chance. Skills should be the biggest factor
equation: a female should get the same high class job as a man, no matter that she isn't qualified, if there are already more women, no problem, she has to get it anyway cause it's positive (discrimination)

Equality improves the company cause the best will get their chance, Equation lowers the quality cause persons (i won't say only females) get into a position to make decisions without proper knowledge. I, for my personal favor, would prefer Equality.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hey man, can you upload preview 8 - Lily
Here
Ok, so I'll upload the preview in this post to have them in order and when someone comes to ask about them, I won't have to search all these pages because later they get lost :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1849957 View attachment 1849963 View attachment 1849964 View attachment 1849966 View attachment 1849969 View attachment 1849971
View attachment 1872173
Thanks to all those patreons for risking their membership for our sins

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Darkwen

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
So after Jill stopped being the queen of blue balls, which of the girls is now causing you blue balls? Just don't call Bianca, she appeared in one scene and then on Jill's way.
My candidate is Heather. This bitch has been teasing MC for so long that I hope my man will make Tommy a cuckold. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes