PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I can't help but feel flabbergasted when I see people say "I haven't played X route, nor plan to" why would you willingly choose to not view scenes you've never seen before simply cause you aren't interested in that girl or nor their specific route? The completionist in me can't understand not wanting to view every scene especially where there's significant enough branching. That's just me though. No knock on anyone who only plays through these games once without change.
You're right. I even played in the route of the goblinoid Jill and it seemed to me very boring and sweet, although the most romantic and linear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LizaS and Vixen ♀

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
the story with 3 out of 5 LIs is interrupted if you have the wrong affinity at certain key moments (as long as it is not DIK)

an LI endures an MC DIK even if it comes with some limitations

only one LI apparently likes it
LI?
LIs?

Wait so DIK score or not right now for content/Relationships?...
or is it meant to be a mix?:S

on official walks s1, it says this
Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill Isabella is main girls.

and that guy said

all the main girls for a relationship require CHICK or Neutral affinity. With the exception of Sage,

but when I read some parts of walks some parts of DIK give relationship points etc while other parts gives less
And some is anti-dik when I still get more like 'points' and some is for DIK even though it is same girl
and said girl is a main girl... so I am kinda confused
as to how to play to 'get content etc without literally reading whole walks 1-3 seasons before even playing...'

• Angry
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
LI?
LIs?

and that guy said

all the main girls for a relationship require CHICK or Neutral affinity. With the exception of Sage,

but when I read some parts of walks some parts of DIK give relationship points etc while other parts gives less
And some is anti-dik when I still get more like 'points' and some is for DIK even though it is same girl
as to how to play to 'get content etc without literally reading whole walks 1-3 seasons before even playing...'
Love Interest, the Main girls

the side girls have no problem with DIKish affinity, they like it

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so main girls are relationships and Side girls are not?

And the Love interest is the main girl's and that route is non-dik or rather Chick route and reverse for side girls did I get it right?...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
you may also be right, the theme of being alone is very present, especially in Josy

but the one you describe is a very problematic relationship, because appunta is based more on fear than anything else, the idea that one of the two girls (even more so Maya who has never been in a relationship with a boy) accepts MC just to please the other is the right premise for disaster, and if you imagine how this selfless act closes with a night spent sleeping alone while the other two cuddle with each other is quite cruel

from a game perspective, we don't know how it will go yet, but the game is reminiscent of how the trouple started, so it could also be an already doomed relationship if MC has in fact already expressed his preference before starting

yeah as i said... i think there will be four different outcomes with this relationship... depending on how you act with the MC, 1 you will end up with Josy alone, Maya heartbroken left aside. 2, the other way around. 3 both girls decide to go their own way together without the MC, and 4 the throuple will work out perfectly.

and its nothing new that people decide to be with someone just to not be alone. And of course, those things never work out in the long run.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

And the Love interest is the main girl's and that route is non-dik or rather Chick route and reverse for side girls did I get it right?...
the main girls should have a path with an ending, the secondary ones may not, maybe some will have a consolation ending.

the side girls are average strippers or practically prostitutes so they do not have great moral requirements:D
yeah as i said... i think there will be four different outcomes with this relationship... depending on how you act with the MC, 1 you will end up with Josy alone, Maya heartbroken left aside. 2, the other way around. 3 both girls decide to go their own way together without the MC, and 4 the throuple will work out perfectly.

and its nothing new that people decide to be with someone just to not be alone. And of course, those things never work out in the long run.
these are two different things though
it's one thing to hold out in a relationship that doesn't give you much just so you won't be alone (e.g. Sage), it's another to accept a third person just out of fear that the one you love will leave

in the first case you only lose time in the end, in the second for fear of losing someone you actually increase the probability of losing them...

makes more sense of Josy's reaction in case of rejection that out of fear of eventually being the excluded one she gives up MC to stay with Maya, than the other way around

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wait wait wait what did I just read?
The name of the game is Being a DIK. And yet you mean that in said game if you are less of a dick personality. Or not a dick at all, You get more women or at the very least women with relationships with MC?

And all the 'main girls' like non-DIK Personality?*
The name of the game refers to the mc joining the DIK fraternity, not him specifically having a DIK personality.

When it comes down to it, you only have to be a chick or neutral at one point with Maya and Josy (during the library scene where they either accept or reject the mc into their relationship), you can go full DIK after that.

Bella and Sage don't care where you fall on the spectrum, although for some arbitrary reason you can't 69 Bella unless you're a chick.

Jill is the tricky one, numerous times it can be all over with her if you're a DIK. So it's best to chase her as a Chick or Neutral.

Ultimately, since Maya & Josy are a couple, there are really only 4 LI options:
  • Jill Requires Chick or Neutral
  • M&J Require Chick or Neutral
  • Bella doesn't mind
  • Sage doesn't mind
Bonus character:
  • Quinn requires you to be a DIK
(The above assessment is just off the top of my head, so I could be wrong.)

I can't help but feel flabbergasted when I see people say "I haven't played X route, nor plan to" why would you willingly choose to not view scenes you've never seen before simply cause you aren't interested in that girl or nor their specific route? The completionist in me can't understand not wanting to view every scene especially where there's significant enough branching. That's just me though. No knock on anyone who only plays through these games once without change.
You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Just like you don't download every single game on this website, you just choose the ones that appeal to you.

I erased BaDIK and played it through again to completion, finding everything, unlocking everything, until it was almost 100% complete. I just didn't bother unlocking the Madame's stuff. I have 0% interest in seeing her again.

But I have to admit, when I started playing through BaDIK, I tried everything, investigated everything, went through all the options, including the Madame when she first came out (I'm not gonna say there were no regrets).

But there are other games that I play that I just go down one path and that's it.

What blew my mind was when dalli_x came out and said he'd only played the M&J route. :eek:

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

nope... wrong..

There are these main-LI for now... Jill, Josy&Maya, Bella and Sage

The affinity (chick or dik) is not that important to be in a relationship with them. But to start it... for Josy and Maya for example you need to be chick or neutral to start the throuple, if youre in it you can start to be a dik... how long this will work in season 3? Dont know, but for now you can be together with Josy and Maya as a dik, just not from the start.

You can be a dik and get together with Bella too, but need to follow some rules here... be always good to bella, dont fight Troy and dont talk bad about the food in the cafeteria, than you can be with her as a dik.

For Jill i didnt find any way to be a dik an win her over in the end... yeah you can start dating her as a dik, but in the end at epsiode 8 she will diutch you as a dik so far... didnt find another outcome as dik, dont now if there is a way. But neutral works.

Sage is pretty much free of affinity... dik works way better with her, but chick will work too.

Quinn is no main-LI i cant think of a way that she ever will become one... her story is just not made for this. But i get it that so many fans want her to be a LI but she will never be i think. But yeah you can get be with her in "someway" close. works best as dik, neutral works too... as a chick i didnt manage to get close to her.

For the side girls affinity doenst matter really... only your decisions, some of them will influence your affinity though... it depends heavily which sidegilr you want to go for, some need dik status for some lewd scenes, others not.

The "system" is not perfect, but it works pretty good... its obvious that Jill dont want to be with a dik, doesnt make sense to play a dik a go for jill in any way, same goes for Maya and Bella.

But overall, you can go for many girls with different affinity... but if you want to know if you can go for all of them in one playthrough, the answer is simple, no way. Only with cheats, but they will destroy your savegame with the very next update at least.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
nope... wrong..

There are these main-LI for now... Jill, Josy&Maya, Bella and Sage

The affinity (chick or dik) is not that important to be in a relationship with them. But to start it... for Josy and Maya for example you need to be chick or neutral to start the throuple, if youre in it you can start to be a dik... how long this will work in season 3? Dont know, but for now you can be together with Josy and Maya as a dik, just not from the start.

You can be a dik and get together with Bella too, but need to follow some rules here... be always good to bella, dont fight Troy and dont talk bad about the food in the cafeteria, than you can be with her as a dik.

For Jill i didnt find any way to be a dik an win her over in the end... yeah you can start dating her as a dik, but in the end at epsiode 8 she will diutch you as a dik so far... didnt find another outcome as dik, dont now if there is a way. But neutral works.

Sage is pretty much free of affinity... dik works way better with her, but chick will work too.

Quinn is no main-LI i cant think of a way that she ever will become one... her story is just not made for this. But i get it that so many fans want her to be a LI but she will never be i think. But yeah you can get be with her in "someway" close. works best as dik, neutral works too... as a chick i didnt manage to get close to her.

For the side girls affinity doenst matter really... only your decisions, some of them will influence your affinity though... it depends heavily which sidegilr you want to go for, some need dik status for some lewd scenes, others not.

The "system" is not perfect, but it works pretty good... its obvious that Jill dont want to be with a dik, doesnt make sense to play a dik a go for jill in any way, same goes for Maya and Bella.

But overall, you can go for many girls with different affinity... but if you want to know if you can go for all of them in one playthrough, the answer is simple, no way. Only with cheats, but they will destroy your savegame with the very next update at least.
ah forgot a little something... affinity is by far not the only creterium to be with a girl, your decision along the way matters too in a big way... even as a chick you can lose Jill if you make some wrong turns here and there, same goes for bella... to put it simple, to act like a chick-manwhore you will not have a chance with Jill or Bella in the end. (Bella for one finds out about cathy, and Jill will sense that you have going on much at the side in the end if youre fucking around too much, and to be a chick wont safe you here)

So overall, there are so many different ways and outcomes in this game... didnt saw anyhting like that so far on F95 or anywhere else in a VN.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
The name of the game refers to the mc joining the DIK fraternity, not him specifically having a DIK personality.

When it comes down to it, you only have to be a chick or neutral at one point with Maya and Josy (during the library scene where they either accept or reject the mc into their relationship), you can go full DIK after that.

Bella and Sage don't care where you fall on the spectrum, although for some arbitrary reason you can't 69 Bella unless you're a chick.

Jill is the tricky one, numerous times it can be all over with her if you're a DIK. So it's best to chase her as a Chick or Neutral.

Ultimately, since Maya & Josy are a couple, there are really only 4 LI options:

1) Jill Requires Chick or Neutral
2) M&J Require Chick or Neutral
3) Bella doesn't mind
4) Sage doesn't mind

Bonus character:

5) Quinn requires you to be a DIK

(The above assessment is just off the top of my head, so I could be wrong.)

You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Just like you don't download every single game on this website, you just choose the ones that appeal to you.

I erased BaDIK and played it through again to completion, finding everything, unlocking everything, until it was almost 100% complete. I just didn't bother unlocking the Madame's stuff. I have 0% interest in seeing her again.

But I have to admit, when I started playing through BaDIK, I tried everything, investigated everything, went through all the options, including the Madame when she first came out (I'm not gonna say there were no regrets).

But there are other games that I play that I just go down one path and that's it.

What blew my mind was when dalli_x came out and said he'd only played the M&J route. :eek:

Sigh, This is why I don't really like 'story' games with no options or just a way too hardcore 'follow walk' to get girls and content too much, and why I rather like more Open World-like games with less to no miss of 'girls' working like example...

Son Of A Bitch.
School_Love and friends.
Superpowered.
Simple Days.
Rogue-like.
Summertime Saga.
Son Of A Bitch..
Park After Dark.
TakeOver.
Peasants Quest.

Sure some of them have some story parts you gotta follow 'for mc to get laid' or ways to do to get certain contents
but in general they are all open world and less story driven and no to little 'time limit' example...
SOB is hardest in 'time limit' etc...

Reactions: the_observant

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
LI?
LIs?

and that guy said

i have to say something here...

dude... just play the fucking game.

• Haha
Reactions: Stareagle lord

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Main Girls have paths, Side Girls are bundled up into the Others path, as of the end of episode 8.

We have the

Jill Path

Sage Path

Isabella Path

Josy Path(including Maya)

And finally The Others

Any talk of relationships or endings is just people shitposting, they don't know what the future entails, and based on most discussions here, they don't even know the current story.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Sigh, This is why I don't really like 'story' games with no options or just a way too hardcore 'follow walk' to get girls and content too much, and why I rather like more Open World-like games with less to no miss of 'girls' working like example...

Son Of A Bitch.
School_Love and friends.
Superpowered.
Simple Days.
Rogue-like.
Summertime Saga.
Son Of A Bitch..
Park After Dark.
TakeOver.
Peasants Quest.

Sure some of them have some story parts you gotta follow 'for mc to get laid' or ways to do to get certain contents
but in general they are all open world and less story driven and no to little 'time limit' example...
Dude if you're not looking for a story driven game and just looking to fap BADik is not for you.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Son Of A Bitch.
School_Love and friends.
Superpowered.
Simple Days.
Rogue-like.
Summertime Saga.
Son Of A Bitch..
Park After Dark.
TakeOver.
Peasants Quest.

An important note about this game is (unless you install a mod) you can't get all the girls in one play through. You're not meant to. At one point in the game, if you've been stringing along a bunch of girls, you actually have to decide which one you'd like to be with, and break it off with the others, or you can even break it off with all of them.

Whilst anyone with the harem mentality will be frustrated by this, it does open the game up for multiple playthroughs with multiple playing styles.

After the first play through you've already kinda got the impression from all the girls, and it isn't too hard to work out how to chase one girl or another. It's pretty clear Maya or Jill wouldn't go for an asshole kinda character, and since Josy's lumped in with Maya, she doesn't get a say (story of Josy's life), Bella and Sage are a lot easier.

The only problem is it's a very long game by now (I don't know exactly how long a full playthrough without getting bogged down in pixel hunts and render searches would take), and I get that not everyone is thrilled with the idea of playing the game all over again.

But given there's roughly 5-6 months between episodes, there's plenty of time to sneak another playthrough in before a new episode comes along.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ah forgot a little something... affinity is by far not the only creterium to be with a girl, your decision along the way matters too in a big way... even as a chick you can lose Jill if you make some wrong turns here and there, same goes for bella... to put it simple, to act like a chick-manwhore you will not have a chance with Jill or Bella in the end. (Bella for one finds out about cathy, and Jill will sense that you have going on much at the side in the end if youre fucking around too much, and to be a chick wont safe you here)

So overall, there are so many different ways and outcomes in this game... didnt saw anyhting like that so far on F95 or anywhere else in a VN.
I don't agree so much

in the end affinity is the only condition that can exclude you from a relationship, about choices it is quite debatable, in the end the choices you pay for are the ones that of them mark that you have no interest primarily in one relationship or another, and not even always, for example with Sage even if you reject her at first you have a second chance

then there are a couple of traps scattered here and there related to some betrayals that you can't do, but really hard to get left out of a relationship because of a choice made, the only half exception is the famous fork in the road between Jill and Sage, but even that is binding only in one sense, only for Jill, so that doesn't count either

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't agree so much

in the end affinity is the only condition that can exclude you from a relationship, about choices it is quite debatable, in the end the choices you pay for are the ones that of them mark that you have no interest primarily in one relationship or another, and not even always, for example with Sage even if you reject her at first you have a second chance

then there are a couple of traps scattered here and there related to some betrayals that you can't do, but really hard to get left out of a relationship because of a choice made, the only half exception is the famous fork in the road between Jill and Sage, but even that is binding only in one sense, only for Jill, so that doesn't count either
If you play the whole game chasing a single main girl, you should have no trouble getting her.

But if your mc behaves like a DIK while chasing M&J or Jill, expect to be disappointed, otherwise, it's pretty straight forward.

If you're trying to get all the girls at once, also expect to be disappointed.

That pretty much sums it up.

Reactions: dalli_x and znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes