Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
If you haven't finished the game I won't spoil you. Otherwise I found it logical.
Btw How to find Riona's Stalker (1. Teleport to corridor 3 and enter the first door to to your right then in 2. You have go to the dance room there are only 6 People Jabob and 5 other people whom to click or where to click)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know. I used to think that the only two remaining things I need from Jill until I ditch her playthrough entirely is 1) to see her choking on MC dick and 2) finally going balls deep in her shapely ass.
But damn, when you flash this ghastly photo of her, I even have second thoughts about #1. I almost think I'd have more visual enjoyment angling out a trout from that dirty lake and sticking my dick in its slimy fish mouth instead of Jill's. Yikes.

Not only would the fish suck me off proper and not look nearly as horrifying as Jill, but I could provide it a generous protein snack in return to show my appreciation. I wouldn't even have to explain to the fish how to suck my pecker like I would have to with Jill. It just comes naturally to a fish out of water gasping for oxygen. Win-win situation.
The main thing when putting a dick in the lake is to make sure that there are no predatory fish there, it will be a shame if the pike bites off the dick and grabs the balls for dessert :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I don't understand how the DPC allowed such a fuck up. All girls have bad renders, and it's understandable - the number of renders is huge and it's impossible to keep track of everyone. But in Jill's case, there are too many. I hope he fixes this in the third season, it's just awful. Such a smile can scare children.
At the very least, he began to correct her personality and develop the character. A girl from the "royal family", who was spoiled by her parents with too "correct" upbringing, finally showed her teeth.

Reactions: Redd23

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What people thinking the way you do failed to realize is that even if there were no interlude, the vast majority if not all of the interlude content would still need to be produced when Zoey explains why she's back.
Bullshit. MC tells everything you need to know about Zoey when she talks about her to Bella in that flashback story.

The Interlude is TOTALLY pointless.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys what do you think about Melanie and Sarah hiding from Sage for Chad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok bro Got It
Thanks for responding
But I think there more than that maybe
It's gotta be more than just they are friends with Chad. Sage is his girlfriend and she doesn't know he's gay, why would other random friends know?

It revolves more around Melanie than Sarah.

Melanie asks if Sarah has her back if things go south. Sarah also consoles Melanie when she gets upset when Chad breaks up with Sage.

My guess is Melanie is Troy's sister. She knows about the situation with the two guys and she wants what's best for everyone.

Even if breaking up with Sage is the right thing, it still hurts the girls since they are friends with Sage, Troy and Chad.

Anyway, that's my take.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
DPC that, DPC there, DPC yada yada, the facts are pretty clear to me the guy is a hypocrite, he got the mega success and now suddenly he's too good for us pirates...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
It's gotta be more than just they are friends with Chad. Sage is his girlfriend and she doesn't know he's gay, why would other random friends know?

Melanie asks if Sarah has her back if things go south. Sarah also consoles Melanie when she gets upset when Chad breaks up with Sage.

My guess is Melanie is Troy's sister. She knows about the situation with the two guys and she wants what's best for everyone.

Even if breaking up with Sage is the right thing, it still hurts the girls since they are friends with Sage, Troy and Chad.

Anyway, that's my take.
That's make sense
Previous episode when they first see sage and mc are kissing that seems that they wants this, first it seems they are love triangle with chad after episode 8 its clear and chad also tell sage he knows whom sage is cheating with him

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Anyway, that's my take.
It may well be. Of course, the theme of "brothers and sisters, parents and other blood relatives" in the game is already too much. Maya and Derek, Sage and Tybalt are Burke, some connection between the MC mother and the Royces, maybe Elena and Rusty, Melanie and Troy... There is even a theory that Quinn is connected to Zoe. The whole college is one big blood family. Oh, could the Burgmeister and Royce be in Alabama? :cool:

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
How to find Riona's Stalker
(1. Teleport to corridor 3 and enter the first door to to your right then in 2.
You have go to the dance room there are only 6 People Jabob and 5 other people whom to click or where to click) (I am having problem with 2 and 3 steps as in walkthrough there are 3 steps in order to complete)
Guys if anyone knows or remember help me please I am stuck in there
Btw that's 33rd free roam Episode 8

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It may well be. Of course, the theme of "brothers and sisters, parents and other blood relatives" in the game is already too much. Maya and Derek, Sage and Tybalt are Burke, some connection between the MC mother and the Royces, maybe Elena and Rusty, Melanie and Troy... There is even a theory that Quinn is connected to Zoe. The whole college is one big blood family. Oh, could the Burgmeister and Royce be in Alabama? :cool:
People are related. Siblings often end up going to the same college.

Both Troy and Mel are minor characters, so if they end up being related, and it makes sense in the context of the story so far, it really shouldn't be considered such a big deal.

Maya and Derek being twins and going to the same college is no big deal at all.

Finding out that Tommy is Josy's step-bro isn't a big plot twist, it's almost not even important.

Tybalt being a Burke doesn't really matter, at least it didn't until potentially now.

Sage being a Burke was probably the only significant familial contrivance. The mc being blindsided by it is a big deal for him.

But if we find out Jill is the mc's aunt, or Lynette never died and had facial reconstruction and is masquerading under the name Karen Rebecca Johnson, or Bella is actually Jill's biological mother but for random reasons can't tell her. Or even if Zoey is somehow related to anyone the mc has recently met but never met for all the years he and Zoey were friends, then yeah, that would be shit just for surprise's sake.

And remember, half of the examples you gave of family links are theories (and stretches at that). You can't judge the game on half-baked theories.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bullshit. MC tells everything you need to know about Zoey when she talks about her to Bella in that flashback story.

The Interlude is TOTALLY pointless.
In a story there are two sides that we have to listen to, the MC only speaks or says what suits him and of course his version is the "victim" and with Zoey we see her side and we know things about her... It's how real life I give you the example of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp

I respect your opinion like that of many here but they are totally wrong and time will be able to each one in their place

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About Interlude.:unsure:

From a technical point of view, Interlude makes more than sense. And why? DPC wrote it himself.

"I will release the interlude before episode 9. This gives you some more Being a DIK content faster, and it also gives a perfect opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games."

Zoey not being integrated into the game until later was probably planned from the beginning, and if DPC hadn't needed a memory transfer (due to memory consumption), the Zoey flashback would likely have been integrated into EP9. But it needed the memory transfer from season 2 to season 3. Now imagine if the Interlude was not available as a memory transfer platform and all of EP9 was the interface for the memory transfer. Then players who have multiple runs with different paths would have to play through all the runs with EP9 to have clean saves for EP10. Interlude can simply be skipped after one run and the player will have a clean save for EP9 afterwards. For this reason alone, Interlude has a reason to exist.

Also, DPC needed to make saves compatible for the Patreon, Steam, and Gog versions of Season 3, and they needed to do that already for EP9, not just for EP10.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
About Interlude.:unsure:

From a technical point of view, Interlude makes more than sense. And why? DPC wrote it himself.

"I will release the interlude before episode 9. This gives you some more Being a DIK content faster, and it also gives a perfect opportunity to make sure that the save transfers from Season 2 to Season 3 works for all of your games."

Zoey not being integrated into the game until later was probably planned from the beginning, and if DPC hadn't needed a memory transfer (due to memory consumption), the Zoey flashback would likely have been integrated into EP9. But it needed the memory transfer from season 2 to season 3. Now imagine if the Interlude was not available as a memory transfer platform and all of EP9 was the interface for the memory transfer. Then players who have multiple runs with different paths would have to play through all the runs with EP9 to have clean saves for EP10. Interlude can simply be skipped after one run and the player will have a clean save for EP9 afterwards. For this reason alone, Interlude has a reason to exist.

Also, DPC needed to make saves compatible for the Patreon, Steam, and Gog versions of Season 3, and they needed to do that already for EP9, not just for EP10.
True, but I think a lot of Interlude's importance is based upon whether Zoey will be a main girl LI or not. If she is intended to be a sixth main girl LI, then Interlude makes much more sense to me. If she is just intended to be another fuck hole option for a philandering MC, then the reason for Interlude existing shrinks and the time spent on it seems less appropriate.

It is getting to that point with a lot of the new girls DPC is adding (midgame and still more girls with relationship potential coming on board). At a certain point, it just dilutes the story and the relationships we have with existing girls, especially the main LIs that we are "meant" to be with. While it is nice to have more women to choose from, there is a point of diminishing returns. The more women in game, the less quality time can be devoted to each. I think at ep 9, DPC should finally stop adding more women and focus more time on the ones we already have. What is their number by now, 70, 80??

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
True, but I think a lot of Interlude's importance is based upon whether Zoey will be a main girl LI or not. If she is intended to be a sixth main girl LI, then Interlude makes much more sense to me. If she is just intended to be another fuck hole option for a philandering MC, then the reason for Interlude existing shrinks and the time spent on it seems less appropriate.

It is getting to that point with a lot of the new girls DPC is adding (midgame and still more girls with relationship potential coming on board). At a certain point, it just dilutes the story and the relationships we have with existing girls, especially the main LIs that we are "meant" to be with. While it is nice to have more women to choose from, there is a point of diminishing returns. The more women in game, the less quality time can be devoted to each. I think at ep 9, DPC should finally stop adding more women and focus more time on the ones we already have. What is their number by now, 70, 80??
I expected Zoey to show up at some point the moment he introduced her in the game. I think this was planned, only it took longer for him to get to that point than he had originally planned. My guess is that she's an "obstacle" more than a LI. That she's the ex that suddenly shows up on the TV-show when the main couple finally get past their problems and hook up, to create drama. That's why he had us decide on who our main LI was in Episode 8. Now it's about whether the relationship will hold.
I'm very interested in how he will make this work. In season 1-2 you where sort of free to sleep around because you still hadn't made up your mind so you were still dating. But how will the game work if the MC has a girlfriend who he doesn't want to cheat on? Will the game get rid of some of the side girls and focus on the relationship with the main LIs? I feel there have been hints that the game will change for season 3 so I'm excited to see what happens.

As for the other girls, many players want more girls. Even if they're not for more than casual sex. I feel that he's doing a better job than most in making them interesting too.

The question is, will he make any of the other girls main LIs? Personally, I doubt it. All the main LIs have been there from the start. Many expected Quinn to become one in season 2 since she was so popular but she never did.

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes