sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There is no official Android version, it is a modded fan version. As DPC hates mods, he put some mines in the code, stopping the game without aby notice (this is what you described). To get further you have to play a unmodded PC version.
Well... partially it is true... there is no official android release ( why would there be ??? and be4 anyone suggests it... there won't be any :p ) but that's not the real reason behind his failure... should learn how to evade these situations on his own... if not then it is unavoidable that at some point(s) the game will crash... sigh... noodles and their cheaters paradise mindset :p:rolleyes:

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
There is no official Android version, it is a modded fan version. As DPC hates mods, he put some mines in the code, stopping the game without aby notice (this is what you described). To get further you have to play a unmodded PC version.
Well i'm not playing with mods or anything like that, 100% vanilla... almost every game that's in this website i play it with Joiplay, somehow it works and sometimes it can't even pass the main menu. So... I guess i have to play it in my PC.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Besides, there is the same thing with Jill who refers to Tomb Raider II and Tomb Raider Underworld . x)

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
I'm trying to play this but there's some problems, all related somehow to android:
First problem: Can't play episode 8 in an android device, it crashes without leaving any trace, and it doesn't matter if i'm using the apk/compressed game/that 10+gb data.
Second problem: You can't continue any of the main routes. For example, if i'm trying to get jill route i won't get her first lewd scene (the shower scene) and even if i follow everything that's mentioned in the official guide she will reject the MC. Similar stuff happened when you're trying to get Isabelle path, do everything that's necessary but she will not accept the MC when she's supposed to be with him (Late episode 7).
Try DarkAssassin Android Port(He has his own blog there you will find Episode 8)
and you need high processor phone
I only played Sage Path I don't have any problems(Don't know about Jill or Isabella Path)
You can follow Fan Walkthrough(Official is tricky)

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You forget that it's not just Melanie's room, it's Sarah's room too. Also, Chad is not alone with Melanie, Alex is there too and Chad sleeps on Alex's couch until he is assigned a dorm room.

So you could guess that Melanie could be Alex's girlfriend or sister, because Sarah doesn't mind the familiar threesome until she learns that the MC is asking about Chad.

You're also partially right about the beard. Except that Melanie is not the beard for Chad. Chad didn't need a beard because he had Sage. That leaves Troy. Of course, it's possible that Melanie was the beard for Troy, but I still think it's unlikely. And why? Troy needed a beard and so did Maya.

I go back to my old finger theory. Chad says in EP2 that he will wet both his fingers and stick them in. Chad will wet them for Troy. But in EP8 Maya asks the MC if she has two fingers in her or just one. Remember EP2 and what happened just before the MC recorded Chad on his cell phone. The MC was talking to Maya, then Maya's cell phone rang and she had to leave real quick. Want to know where she went? Maya's room is number 55 and Troy's room is number 66, only 11 rooms away. In the process, Maya overheard Chad and Troy's conversation. That's why Josy advises the MC in EP8 to keep his hands off.

No, Melanie put her panties in Chad's gym bag and feels guilty for not telling Sage. Her look at Chad in EP6 can also mean that Chad finally had the courage to break up with Sage.
I leave all the theories to you

But Chad is in the room with Melanie, while Sara is elsewhere.
Alex being a Jocks it is not strange that he is with Chad, but that Melanie of all people is there is noticeable

Reactions: dalli_x

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I get it, but it still seems like backwards reasoning to me.

if there is an official channel for reporting actual bugs in the game, with controlled access, and it gets clogged up with people playing with a mod so badly that it deserves a countermove, I'd say there's a major communication problem

but if the game instead of crashing would display a huge "idiot, stop using MODs!!!" sign wouldn't the whole thing be a moment more productive? at that point they wouldn't go asking for anything., maybe they would play without Mods and bring in useful reports in case

normally the integrity seals on the devices are clearly visible, often reported, they are not hidden intentionally, because for you to go and bring a tampered device is a waste of time anyway, useless for both parties

but you want to put the taste of personally kicking someone out of your treehouse?
The most common people that want support are the people that doesnt read, doesnt think, and just expect everything to work. They are entitled because they dont understand what they are asking, to them tech is magic and it can be fixed magically. The ones with actual bugs and actual good reports are far and few between.

The prefered fix is always rollback to previous version or wipe and reinstall. Because its impossible to ask what the user have done because they dont know nor understand what they have done so they cant make an error report because nothing they have done is wrong from their pov as the software or device just stopped doing what it should be doing in their eyes. But because the users are in fact not reasonable, they say they did nothing, nor do they follow along when you try to help by doing a wipe and reinstall via a call, they say they did but they dont. They lied, because they are entitled. They want you to come and do the magic on their fucked up machine or software.

You say you do get it but think it backwards. From reading you saying that it seems like you're coming from the perspective that most people are reasonable and thus should act reasonable and come with reasonable problems. Because thats who you are right, youre reasonable and think reasonable thoughts and have some basic knowledge on tech. Well youre wrong about other people. People are not reasonable. We should think that people see what is infront of them, that they take a moment to consider what they see. People just dont. They are on autopilot most of the time. Hell people bring their car to the wrong dealership all the time and demand help!

They average ones are the people that say the computer is broken when its the monitor thats unplugged. The monitor IS the computer to them. Thats the average customer coming for help and all they can say is that the computer is not working. Thats the tide of people you need to be able to detect and get rid off. Send reason out the door because there is none when it comes to tech support, this is why I disagree with you.

This is also why widespread and popular software or phoneapps hides 99% of options and settings. Make things as single use as possible, reduce the avalanche of complexity to not get overrun by the masses fucking things up. Hiding away as much as possible in about:config or chrome://about and the like.

Its just too much work for no real gain to listen or help a user. Setting up a trip mine is infinitely more useful in time and energy spent than asking hundreds of questions that leads nowhere. All you need is the one question to see if its self inflicted and then punt the idiot customer off to their self inflicted misery because thats what most of them did do.

To an average person there is no difference between a software and a modded software. "It all magic doing magic stuff and someone else can fix it magically because its no longer working as it was doing. I did nothing to cause it and I did nothing wrong."

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
No, it is NOT arguable that it is your copy to do what you wish. The rules of his Patreon are explicit - you have a LIMITED license, and it does NOT include spreading it around. You signed up. You paid your money, and agreed to the terms. You don't get to just make up new terms because you want to.

He doesn't bother taking you to court because it is expensive, but also because the terms are clear - fuck around, get banned. It's right there in the agreement. It's not his fault if you didn't bother to read it.

And yes, he LITERALLY, and TECHNICALLY owns his intellectual property. That's how intellectual property works.

Sorry, but there is no grey area here, you just don't want to live up to the terms you agreed to.
i mean, I already admitted that I knowingly broke his rules. I literally made the decision that I didn’t agree with what DPC said was the law down the line. When I signed up as a patron years ago, there was nothing said about “no sharing what you get”. DPC himself was active on this very site for AL and knew the sharing was happening and had no issues with it cause he was the one doing it lol

if he actually cared about “harm“ being done to his business then he would get this whole place shut down, instead of having an official liaison between him and the pirates den to relay information to the people he despises. He would shut down all the fan art that uses the characters he “owns” for purposes he doesn’t approve of. And it’s not a money issue cause he has an enormous amount of it by this point. If I actually broke the law by sharing the pictures that I paid him for, then he should have taken me to court and sued me into oblivion as a message. but he didn’t and he doesnt take legal action against anything here because it’s not so clear cut most of the time, and the fact that DPC personally has involvement here muddies the waters even more and cripples his own argument.

but what he can do, what is within his limited scope of power/authority is to ban me immediately and send me an internet badass message asserting his “dominance“ :LUL:

and in the end idk who wins cause now previews here are harder to get and he makes less money. And I’ve gotten DMs from people saying that they have cancelled their patronage to him based on the message DPC sent me and his treatment of his fans. So even in banishment I’m still a thorn in his side lol

39e0ad8400382d8e2110726322500554.png

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
i mean, I already admitted that I knowingly broke his rules. I literally made the decision that I didn’t agree with what DPC said was the law down the line. When I signed up as a patron years ago, there was nothing said about “no sharing what you get”. DPC himself was active on this very site for AL and knew the sharing was happening and had no issues with it cause he was the one doing it lol

if he actually cared about “harm“ being done to his business then he would get this whole place shut down, instead of having an official liaison between him and the pirates den to relay information to the people he despises. He would shut down all the fan art that uses the characters he “owns” for purposes he doesn’t approve of. And it’s not a money issue cause he has an enormous amount of it by this point. If I actually broke the law by sharing the pictures that I paid him for, then he should have taken me to court and sued me into oblivion as a message. but he didn’t and he doesnt take legal action against anything here because it’s not so clear cut most of the time, and the fact that DPC personally has involvement here muddies the waters even more and cripples his own argument.

but what he can do, what is within his limited scope of power/authority is to ban me immediately and send me an internet badass message asserting his “dominance“ :LUL:

and in the end idk who wins cause now previews here are harder to get and he makes less money. And I’ve gotten DMs from people saying that they have cancelled their patronage to him based on the message DPC sent me and his treatment of his fans. So even in banishment I’m still a thorn in his side lol

View attachment 1890130
Ya BaD is a good game, but DPC is kind of a jerk. I was a patron at one point as well and have told my story before also about why I canceled due to how he treated me. As far as I'm concerned everything he releases will be a permanent F95 exclusive.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
To an average person there is no difference between a software and a modded software. "It all magic doing magic stuff and someone else can fix it magically because its no longer working as it was doing. I did nothing to cause it and I did nothing wrong."
Welp... I'm not sure this ones right... usually mods are separated from the actual ( official ) product so you cannot say that you didn't know... you would simply lie about it :rolleyes: The latter part is also " wrong-ish " since an idiot not just cannot produce a mod but he cannot adjust to the simple facts that mods work with specified versions :KEK:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1890130
I will alway be grateful, for what you did for us, and I will stand with you, on that I think DPC made a mistake, by banning someone who was willing to give him 30-40 bucks. (y)

However I think it's time to move on. On one had I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about piracy, hell even the game Steam version is up on torrent side, I just saw it couple of days ago:LOL:.

But you wont tell people don't buy my game, just pirate it, you would not advertise it either if it was your game and your Interest.
so he is not a Hypocrite. everyone else who say they would not do this way are the hypocrite:LOL:.

and let's be real, most of those high tier supporters Not as special and kind as you are(y). They are paying for a privilege, and the feel himself entitled over others. it's like the Pay2Win feeling for those assholes.:LOL:.
You can be surprised if DPC, "protect" those snowflakes:LOL:
. As you just said it is harder to get those previews now, and Custom renders are nearly impossible to get, because they won't share it.
May be I would feel the same way if I paid him 30-40& and would keep those photos to myslef.:LOL:

We pirates are hypocrites to their finest, just like our predecessors. So let's not hold ourself to some superior morality high ground:cool::LOL:.

You want me to prove it, I tell you with all my respect and heart :giggle:(y). I would have not canceled my subscription just for a solarity.:LOL:

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Are you serious? He has a right to share his own material because it's HIS material. It's called "marketing". You, however, don't have a right to share it without his permission! And he has a right to change the rules about HIS work! You can't just say "he was OK with us sharing it in the beginning so I decided that his new rules about not sharing are wrong" and do whatever you want and not expect consequences. Especially not patreon exclusives that's supposed to be rewards for people funding his project!

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I will alway be grateful, for what you did for us, and I will stand with you, on that I think DPC made a mistake, by banning someone who was willing to give him 30-40 bucks. (y)

However I think it's time to move on. On one had I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about piracy, hell even the game Steam version is up on torrent side, I just saw it couple of days ago:LOL:.

But you wont tell people don't buy my game, just pirate it, you would not advertise it either if it was your game and your Interest.
so he is not a Hypocrite. everyone else who say they would not do this way are the hypocrite:LOL:.

and let's be real, most of those high tier supporters Not as special and kind as you are(y). They are paying for a privilege, and the feel himself entitled over others. it's like the Pay2Win feeling for those assholes.:LOL:.
. As you just said it is harder to get those previews now, and Custom renders are nearly impossible to get, because they won't share it.
May be I would feel the same way if I paid him 30-40& and would keep those photos to myslef.:LOL:

We pirates are hypocrites to their finest, just like our predecessors. So let's not hold ourself to some superior morality high ground:cool::LOL:.

You want me to prove it, I tell you with all my respect and heart :giggle:(y). I would have not canceled my subscription just for a solarity.:LOL:

After a "pirate" can become a contributor if he liked the game, the proof, I bought the bundle version on Steam no later than this afternoon.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Are you serious? He has a right to share his own material because it's HIS material. It's called "marketing". You, however, don't have a right to share it without his permission! And he has a right to change the rules about HIS work! You can't just say "he was OK with us sharing it in the beginning so I decided that his new rules about not sharing are wrong" and do whatever you want and not expect consequences. Especially not patreon exclusives that's supposed to be rewards for people funding his project!
never said i didnt expect consequences. i even said in the past that i'll reap what i sow when it comes to my decision to share stuff here. all i said was that i didnt agree with him and therefore chose to share because i dont think it does anything to hurt his bottom line and there is no reason the rules needed to change in the first place. i accept the outcome and have no regrets, but that doesnt mean i wont speak my mind if its brought up.

idk why thats so hard for people to grasp. nowhere did i say it wasnt DPC's right to do what he pleases, nowhere did i say it unfair to me or that i want back into the fold. all im doing is sharing my perspective, whether you agree or not is up to you.

fair enough, but for what its worth i think DPC is a hypocrite because if he truly believed the things he sent in my message and was a man of principles then he would burn down F95 and keep his game off of it. this website existing, and more specifically this thread existing with his facilitation/approval does more "harm" to his business than a single person who is paying him $500 a year and sharing pics here every few months. somebody like me couldnt share pictures here if he didnt allow it to exist in the first place. so either he doesnt actually believe the words he sent me and is a liar, or his greed outweighs his convictions and he is a hypocrite. both are equally damning and showcase his real attitude/outlook.

at least im honest with breaking the rules and have reasons for doing so. what is the truth with DPC? whats his excuse? and for me personally, i was paying like 5 times (per year) what the asking price of the game was in the long term. so i dont think its hypocritical of me since not only was i not playing the game for free, i was willingly paying more than its was worth. i dont go around shit talking the guy or his game, but i will speak my mind if its brought up. also in regards to the underlined part i made in your post, all these previews were just a snapshot from scenes that were already in the game or the bonus pics from the free roam. the pics i was sharing and had access to were ones that everyone gets to see no matter what. i wasnt releasing the $70 custom renders. so in reality they arent even exclusive in any sense of the word :HideThePain:

love you too Chip :love:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes