Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I will alway be grateful, for what you did for us, and I will stand with you, on that I think DPC made a mistake, by banning someone who was willing to give him 30-40 bucks. (y)

However I think it's time to move on. On one had I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about piracy, hell even the game Steam version is up on torrent side, I just saw it couple of days ago:LOL:.

But you wont tell people don't buy my game, just pirate it, you would not advertise it either if it was your game and your Interest.
so he is not a Hypocrite. everyone else who say they would not do this way are the hypocrite:LOL:.

and let's be real, most of those high tier supporters Not as special and kind as you are(y). They are paying for a privilege, and the feel himself entitled over others. it's like the Pay2Win feeling for those assholes.:LOL:.
You can be surprised if DPC, "protect" those snowflakes:LOL:
. As you just said it is harder to get those previews now, and Custom renders are nearly impossible to get, because they won't share it.
May be I would feel the same way if I paid him 30-40& and would keep those photos to myslef.:LOL:

We pirates are hypocrites to their finest, just like our predecessors. So let's not hold ourself to some superior morality high ground:cool::LOL:.

You want me to prove it, I tell you with all my respect and heart :giggle:(y). I would have not canceled my subscription just for a solarity.:LOL:

After a "pirate" can become a contributor if he liked the game, the proof, I bought the bundle version on Steam no later than this afternoon.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Are you serious? He has a right to share his own material because it's HIS material. It's called "marketing". You, however, don't have a right to share it without his permission! And he has a right to change the rules about HIS work! You can't just say "he was OK with us sharing it in the beginning so I decided that his new rules about not sharing are wrong" and do whatever you want and not expect consequences. Especially not patreon exclusives that's supposed to be rewards for people funding his project!
never said i didnt expect consequences. i even said in the past that i'll reap what i sow when it comes to my decision to share stuff here. all i said was that i didnt agree with him and therefore chose to share because i dont think it does anything to hurt his bottom line and there is no reason the rules needed to change in the first place. i accept the outcome and have no regrets, but that doesnt mean i wont speak my mind if its brought up.

idk why thats so hard for people to grasp. nowhere did i say it wasnt DPC's right to do what he pleases, nowhere did i say it unfair to me or that i want back into the fold. all im doing is sharing my perspective, whether you agree or not is up to you.

I will alway be grateful, for what you did for us, and I will stand with you, on that I think DPC made a mistake, by banning someone who was willing to give him 30-40 bucks. (y)

However I think it's time to move on. On one had I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about piracy, hell even the game Steam version is up on torrent side, I just saw it couple of days ago:LOL:.

But you wont tell people don't buy my game, just pirate it, you would not advertise it either if it was your game and your Interest.
so he is not a Hypocrite. everyone else who say they would not do this way are the hypocrite:LOL:.

and let's be real, most of those high tier supporters Not as special and kind as you are(y). They are paying for a privilege, and the feel himself entitled over others. it's like the Pay2Win feeling for those assholes.:LOL:.
You can be surprised if DPC, "protect" those snowflakes:LOL:
. As you just said it is harder to get those previews now, and Custom renders are nearly impossible to get, because they won't share it.
May be I would feel the same way if I paid him 30-40& and would keep those photos to myslef.:LOL:

We pirates are hypocrites to their finest, just like our predecessors. So let's not hold ourself to some superior morality high ground:cool::LOL:.

You want me to prove it, I tell you with all my respect and heart :giggle:(y). I would have not canceled my subscription just for a solarity.:LOL:
fair enough, but for what its worth i think DPC is a hypocrite because if he truly believed the things he sent in my message and was a man of principles then he would burn down F95 and keep his game off of it. this website existing, and more specifically this thread existing with his facilitation/approval does more "harm" to his business than a single person who is paying him $500 a year and sharing pics here every few months. somebody like me couldnt share pictures here if he didnt allow it to exist in the first place. so either he doesnt actually believe the words he sent me and is a liar, or his greed outweighs his convictions and he is a hypocrite. both are equally damning and showcase his real attitude/outlook.

at least im honest with breaking the rules and have reasons for doing so. what is the truth with DPC? whats his excuse? and for me personally, i was paying like 5 times (per year) what the asking price of the game was in the long term. so i dont think its hypocritical of me since not only was i not playing the game for free, i was willingly paying more than its was worth. i dont go around shit talking the guy or his game, but i will speak my mind if its brought up. also in regards to the underlined part i made in your post, all these previews were just a snapshot from scenes that were already in the game or the bonus pics from the free roam. the pics i was sharing and had access to were ones that everyone gets to see no matter what. i wasnt releasing the $70 custom renders. so in reality they arent even exclusive in any sense of the word :HideThePain:

love you too Chip :love:

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
Are you serious? He has a right to share his own material because it's HIS material. It's called "marketing". You, however, don't have a right to share it without his permission! And he has a right to change the rules about HIS work! You can't just say "he was OK with us sharing it in the beginning so I decided that his new rules about not sharing are wrong" and do whatever you want and not expect consequences. Especially not patreon exclusives that's supposed to be rewards for people funding his project!
Bro you are on a pirate site, attacking pirates. The irony is you are one as well(In case you weren't aware).

And DPC is an ass, who is purposefully delaying his work to milk people for their money or do you actually think it actually takes him that much time to develop an hour long update.

Also what good are rules if you yourself are not following them. "Rules for thee, but not for me" the hypocrisy.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
*takes out the popcorn*
get (3).gif
Bro you are on a pirate site, attacking pirates. The irony is you are one as well(In case you weren't aware).

And DPC is an ass, who is purposefully delaying his work to milk people for their money or do you actually think it actually takes him that much time to develop an hour long update.

Also what good are rules if you yourself are not following them. "Rules for thee, but not for me" the hypocrisy.
What the actual fuck ?...
get (26).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and Envy*

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
by banning someone who was willing to give him 30-40 bucks.
You are talking about too low, he was willing to give him 30-40 bucks every month. If you take a look at the actual price, 30-40 bucks one time would give you both seasons and AL as the cherry tip. Speaking of the monthly contribution we talk about 400-500 bucks in a year, i never saw a game this high price (maybe if you start with one of this F2P games and can't stop buy InApp shit like gems, coins and others).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You say you do get it but think it backwards. From reading you saying that it seems like you're coming from the perspective that most people are reasonable and thus should act reasonable and come with reasonable problems. Because thats who you are right, youre reasonable and think reasonable thoughts and have some basic knowledge on tech. Well youre wrong about other people. People are not reasonable. We should think that people see what is infront of them, that they take a moment to consider what they see. People just dont. They are on autopilot most of the time. Hell people bring their car to the wrong dealership all the time and demand help!
then he would close the channel where he listens to the problems they have and rely only on testers he trusts, if the precondition is that they are all monkeys with no hands any feedback is basically useless

if you don't want them to use a mod, when they do use it you make sure they know about it, if instead you generate a generic crush you are the one who is asking the handless monkeys to mess up and then complain about it

anyway yes, until proven otherwise I consider anyone reasonable and I think rules should be made on that basis, otherwise we are back to kindergarten

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Anyone else hope this game ends with Season 3? I feel like there isn't really that much left to explore (and Zoey coming back already seems like a way to add some new drama and drag this out, it wasn't needed and not forshadowed).

This is probably the best game on this site but I would prefer DPC moving on to develop a new game after S3.
I'll see how I feel after the first couple of episodes of season 3. I think this B&R storyline is getting a bit long in the tooth, but depending on how DPC pivots from here, things could get really interesting...or get really repetitive. I'm reserving judgement for now, but I could easily go either way. One thing I definitely need is some season 1 mysteries to be solved ASAP. For example, unnecessarily dragging this Bella stuff out is really annoying. If James is still alive, he needs to return in ep. 9 or 10. Enough pussyfooting around with it.

And of course piling on more girls every episode is also dragging things out and giving us less time with each girl as the number grows. I always go back to my pie analogy. The Pie representing the total amount of lewd scenes per episode. The more girls in the game roster, the more the pie has to be divided up into smaller and smaller slices until you're left with only a sliver for your chosen waifu. And then you have to wait another 6-9 months to get your next small allowance of pixelated pussy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4 out of 5 main girls are on chick path, only Sage is on dik path. That seems quite unbalanced.
I certainly would like to see more DIk side girls, but your given parameters are quite narrow. My point was about the overall choices and stable of fillies in the entire game. When you broaden the search pattern, there are quite a few more DIK side girls to indulge with: Quinn, Lily, Sarah, Becky, etc. Sage was DIK side until DPC ruined her in ep. 7 and you can somewhat woo Bella as a DIK. You could even be slightly DIKish with Josy until DPC forced your hand.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
At least I'm not delusional and thinking I'm doing nothing wrong. Also, I'm not sharing things I have agreed to not share.

And that goes for all other developers too then since it takes just as long for them? :rolleyes:

You can't be seriously saying that DPC shouldn't be allowed to use HIS OWN material anyway he sees fit because it would break his own rules? It's HIS work, HE owns it! What, are you going to report him for sharing his own work?:ROFLMAO:

How many here seriously think that DPC shouldn't be allowed to share his own work if he doesn't allow others to share it?:FacePalm:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
At least I'm not delusional and thinking I'm doing nothing wrong. Also, I'm not sharing things I have agreed to not share.

And that goes for all other developers too then since it takes just as long for them? :rolleyes:

You can't be seriously saying that DPC shouldn't be allowed to use HIS OWN material anyway he sees fit because it would break his own rules? It's HIS work, HE owns it! What, are you going to report him for sharing his own work?:ROFLMAO:

How many here seriously think that DPC shouldn't be allowed to share his own work if he doesn't allow others to share it?:FacePalm:
idk what everyone else has to say from there own viewpoint, but this is what i am personally trying to say here, in a very simple manner so there is no misunderstandings:

i openly admit that i broke the rules, nowhere will you ever see me argue otherwise. the consequences for my actions are what they are. but i will never admit that me sharing the pictures here was wrong, because i sincerely dont believe that it was wrong to do so.

agree or disagree at your leisure (y)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'll see how I feel after the first couple of episodes of season 3. I think this B&R storyline is getting a bit long in the tooth, but depending on how DPC pivots from here, things could get really interesting...or get really repetitive. I'm reserving judgement for now, but I could easily go either way. One thing I definitely need is some season 1 mysteries to be solved ASAP. For example, unnecessarily dragging this Bella stuff out is really annoying. If James is still alive, he needs to return in ep. 9 or 10. Enough pussyfooting around with it.

And of course piling on more girls every episode is also dragging things out and giving us less time with each girl as the number grows. I always go back to my pie analogy. The Pie representing the total amount of lewd scenes per episode. The more girls in the game roster, the more the pie has to be divided up into smaller and smaller slices until you're left with only a sliver for your chosen waifu. And then you have to wait another 6-9 months to get your next small allowance of pixelated pussy.
I doubt it. He did the exact same thing in his previous game. It was drama on top of another drama. That is how he moved the game's story right until the ending and so far in this one (up to the interlude chapter) he has been doing the same every opportunity that he has.
So i see no reason to believe that in season 3 he will have a change of heart and make a 180º turn with the way the story is presented.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
But in Jill's case, [...] Such a smile can scare children.
I just had to quote this as it's as perfect description as it can get :ROFLMAO:

I think that many of the Pink Rose Girls will make their last appearance in EP9, or even become less important. The new Managed MiniGame that DPC is integrating into the game should become a permanent source of revenue for the DIKs.

I can very well imagine Quinn's Restaurnat being dissolved as it is about to be unveiled. Finally, Derek has put out feelers. He will be running the new restaurant, except it will be the Moose Lounge, and Derek will be smarter about it than Quinn. Derek will only charge a middleman commission and most of the money will stay with the girls.

Guess why Lily is in college? Someone needs to teach the new horny coeds what a stripper (gogo girls) needs to know. And these new strippers (gogo girls) are much cheaper than the girls from the Pink Rose.

I strongly expect that in the future the DIKs will plan and hold various events under the supervision of the MC. I would not even be surprised if the Pink Rose as such becomes the property of the DIKs.

What if Derek and the MC share the work.

Derek is responsible for the DIK events and the MC for the casual events. (Or reversed, depending on the MC's affinity).
Sooooo Derek will become kind of a pimp? Your friendly neighbourhood pimp, treating his girls with respect and always having a joke in his sleeve to lighten the mood.
Dalli pls never change :D

Anyone else hope this game ends with Season 3? I feel like there isn't really that much left to explore (and Zoey coming back already seems like a way to add some new drama and drag this out, it wasn't needed and not forshadowed).

This is probably the best game on this site but I would prefer DPC moving on to develop a new game after S3.
Yup, you should probably talk to Arigon regarding BADIK ending soon, I think you both gonna hit the same vibe in this topic :p

*takes out the popcorn*
Well in lack of any other interestic topics, let it be "DPC is a dick, interlude sucks" once again... ;d
panda-gifpopcorn-gifreaction-gif.gif

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
idk what everyone else has to say from there own viewpoint, but this is what i am personally trying to say here, in a very simple manner so there is no misunderstandings:

i openly admit that i broke the rules, nowhere will you ever see me argue otherwise. the consequences for my actions are what they are. but i will never admit that me sharing the pictures here was wrong, because i sincerely dont believe that it was wrong to do so.

agree or disagree at your leisure (y)
The dude is a hypocrite. Holier than thou attitude on a pirate site.

Anyways, if DPC wasn't such a dick, he could have easily given you a warning considering you have been a loyal patron. Some people are spending 10x more than what a AAA game is worth. That's why I only buy games when they are completed.... on a different steam account so no one knows I play them.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The dude is a hypocrite. Holier than thou attitude on a pirate site.

Anyways, if DPC wasn't such a dick, he could have easily given you a warning considering you have been a loyal patron. Some people are spending 10x more than what a AAA game is worth. That's why I only buy games when they are completed.... on a different steam account so no one knows I play them.
Coward :sneaky: that everyone knows that you are a pervert :devilish:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
DPC IS a dick not a DIK. He can't take any criticism and the fact he thought sharing a pic or whatever was ban worthy is pathetic.

A few posts up was truth. The story shall end at the end of this next chapter. Episode 10 or 12 tops.
I know everyone wants it to go forever, but the reality is that there really isn't much more to tell in this single story.
Sure he can make all the years of college. Folks are going to support him now no matter what he is doing, so I truly am not trolling when I say I believe this particular story will conclude by no later than episodes 10-12. He wants to clearly do some fantasy stuff, and I say that if he wants to do that, then excellent. The college thing is over done anyway and moving on from this on a high win with it being popular makes sense. As long as he doesn't fry Josy or Maya. Or not send Jill to the dentist. Or not have Bella axe murder someone. Quinn is going to die, but that is ok, she is not a legit love interest. Sage and Jade should do a 3some with the MC.... That would be epic... It isn't incest if she is adopted!!! Well some pussies think it is, but no genetic link and you are home free baby!
oh yeah
Forgot Zoey...
She's forgettable.
Like that.
Yeah
Peace

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
DPC IS a dick not a DIK. He can't take any criticism and the fact he thought sharing a pic or whatever was ban worthy is pathetic.
hmmm i duno about that, has anyone else shared a picture since this incident? no? there u have it. There is a manga from where i learned a very nice sentence " i wise king will cut heads just once" or something like that xD i think that our friend here was used as an example, an serve as a deterrent for other people to not share the content that he dont want to, and it worked.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes