Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In a story there are two sides that we have to listen to, the MC only speaks or says what suits him and of course his version is the "victim" and with Zoey we see her side and we know things about her... It's how real life I give you the example of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp

I respect your opinion like that of many here but they are totally wrong and time will be able to each one in their place
MC did not blame Zoey for anything. She went away and he just moved on.

I don't see any difference between MC's version and Zoey's.

MC: Zoey always did whatever she felt like, and she went away because she felt it. Zoey: I do whatever I feel like, and I went away because I felt it.

I think you should stop defending the damn interlude. It is as pointless as the damn RPG the nerds use to play in the library.

Deal with it: DrPinkCake just needed a break and pulled out of the cylinder this damn rabbit called Interlude.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
MC did not blame Zoey for anything. She went away and he just moved on.

I don't see any difference between MC's version and Zoey's.

MC: Zoey always did whatever she felt like, and she went away because she felt it. Zoey: I do whatever I feel like, and I went away because I felt it.

I think you should stop defending the damn interlude. It is as pointless as the damn RPG the nerds use to play in the library.

Deal with it: DrPinkCake just needed a break and pulled out of the cylinder this damn rabbit called Interlude.
Whatever dude, You need to grow up

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I expected Zoey to show up at some point the moment he introduced her in the game. I think this was planned, only it took longer for him to get to that point than he had originally planned. My guess is that she's an "obstacle" more than a LI. That she's the ex that suddenly shows up on the TV-show when the main couple finally get past their problems and hook up, to create drama. That's why he had us decide on who our main LI was in Episode 8. Now it's about whether the relationship will hold.
I'm very interested in how he will make this work. In season 1-2 you where sort of free to sleep around because you still hadn't made up your mind so you were still dating. But how will the game work if the MC has a girlfriend who he doesn't want to cheat on? Will the game get rid of some of the side girls and focus on the relationship with the main LIs? I feel there have been hints that the game will change for season 3 so I'm excited to see what happens.

As for the other girls, many players want more girls. Even if they're not for more than casual sex. I feel that he's doing a better job than most in making them interesting too.

The question is, will he make any of the other girls main LIs? Personally, I doubt it. All the main LIs have been there from the start. Many expected Quinn to become one in season 2 since she was so popular but she never did.
I don't disagree with anything here, but I also still stand by my issue of game reaching a point of diminishing returns with this number of women. Every added woman (potential LI or just sex target) means less time per episode with whomever you are simping for...be it main Li or side LI. So many branches and yet still so many unresolved dramas with early game girls. DPC is a dev prodigy, but even he will run into difficulties if he keeps adding women at this rate and doesn't at least tie up some early game story arcs and mysteries.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I don't disagree with anything here, but I also still stand by my issue of game reaching a point of diminishing returns with this number of women. Every added woman (potential LI or just sex target) means less time per episode with whomever you are simping for...be it main Li or side LI. So many branches and yet still so many unresolved dramas with early game girls. DPC is a dev prodigy, but even he will run into difficulties if he keeps adding women at this rate and doesn't at least tie up some early game story arcs and mysteries.
True. I agree completely. When the player has decided on a main girl, the other girls just get in the way of more time developing the main relationship. Especially the "sex only" girls since you can't have any friendships with them.

Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
True, but I think a lot of Interlude's importance is based upon whether Zoey will be a main girl LI or not. If she is intended to be a sixth main girl LI, then Interlude makes much more sense to me. If she is just intended to be another fuck hole option for a philandering MC, then the reason for Interlude existing shrinks and the time spent on it seems less appropriate.

It is getting to that point with a lot of the new girls DPC is adding (midgame and still more girls with relationship potential coming on board). At a certain point, it just dilutes the story and the relationships we have with existing girls, especially the main LIs that we are "meant" to be with. While it is nice to have more women to choose from, there is a point of diminishing returns. The more women in game, the less quality time can be devoted to each. I think at ep 9, DPC should finally stop adding more women and focus more time on the ones we already have. What is their number by now, 70, 80??
Zoey will not become a LI, neither will Quinn, Lily, Riona, etc. I personally think it's unfortunate, but DPC has often mentioned enough to have planned BaDIK's story from the beginning.

We as players configured Zoey in Interlude. DIK or NEUTRAL. A Dik Zoey could, in my opinion, serve as a competitor for Quinn if she falls back into old behavior patterns before she met the MC. A neutral Zoey is in my opinion well suited to replace Sage if the MC does not choose Sage. Furthermore, Sage will leave college well before the MC.

As to why DPC is adding more girls, DPC has actually answered that. "Being a DIK" is for 2 audiences and the one of the audiences wants more Girls.

"Some players play for the story, and others play for the lewd scenes. We all have different preferences when it comes to that. Simply cutting the lewd content from the game wouldn't translate into more wholesome scenes; it doesn't work like that."

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Will we ever find out who blackmailed Chad and posted Cathy's nude pic?

It took DrPinkCake 8 episodes and almost 3 years to tell us Sage's family name. How many years for Lynette's surname?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
As to why DPC is adding more girls, DPC has actually answered that. "Being a DIK" is for 2 audiences and the one of the audiences wants more Girls.

"Some players play for the story, and others play for the lewd scenes. We all have different preferences when it comes to that. Simply cutting the lewd content from the game wouldn't translate into more wholesome scenes; it doesn't work like that."
I think DPC has it well-covered at this point with the number and types of girls offered. A healthy mix in both main girls and side girls. We have a variety of body sizes, shapes, skin and hair colour. We have students, teachers, MILFs, friends, strippers, vagrants, dumb girls, smart girls, Ho's, prudes, online girls, etc. Now that we have every choice imaginable, it is time to spend moments with what we already have. Girls are being left to the wayside because of the new ones constantly coming in.

What about poor Nicole? Just when that relationship seemed to be heating up, it tapered off. Why? because we had to make room for a new batch of girls hot out of the cooker. I don't know how anyone in audience could think this game doesn't have enough women. I play for both lewds & story and I am firmly in the Others category and I want to at least play with the toys I have before I get more that I won't have time for.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022

It took DrPinkCake 8 episodes and almost 3 years to tell us Sage's family name. How many years for Lynette's surname?

For Cathy I think just a hit from the Alpha.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think DPC has it well-covered at this point with the number and types of girls offered. A healthy mix in both main girls and side girls. We have a variety of body sizes, shapes, skin and hair colour. We have students, teachers, MILFs, friends, strippers, vagrants, dumb girls, smart girls, Ho's, prudes, online girls, etc. Now that we have every choice imaginable, it is time to spend moments with what we already have. Girls are being left to the wayside because of the new ones constantly coming in.

What about poor Nicole? Just when that relationship seemed to be heating up, it tapered off. Why? because we had to make room for a new batch of girls hot out of the cooker. I don't know how anyone in audience could think this game doesn't have enough women. I play for both lewds & story and I am firmly in the Others category and I want to at least play with the toys I have before I get more that I won't have time for.
I think that many of the Pink Rose Girls will make their last appearance in EP9, or even become less important. The new Managed MiniGame that DPC is integrating into the game should become a permanent source of revenue for the DIKs.

I can very well imagine Quinn's Restaurnat being dissolved as it is about to be unveiled. Finally, Derek has put out feelers. He will be running the new restaurant, except it will be the Moose Lounge, and Derek will be smarter about it than Quinn. Derek will only charge a middleman commission and most of the money will stay with the girls.

Guess why Lily is in college? Someone needs to teach the new horny coeds what a stripper (gogo girls) needs to know. And these new strippers (gogo girls) are much cheaper than the girls from the Pink Rose.

I strongly expect that in the future the DIKs will plan and hold various events under the supervision of the MC. I would not even be surprised if the Pink Rose as such becomes the property of the DIKs.

What if Derek and the MC share the work.

Derek is responsible for the DIK events and the MC for the casual events. (Or reversed, depending on the MC's affinity).

Last edited:

Mark-42

Jul 14, 2021
I'm trying to play this but there's some problems, all related somehow to android:
First problem: Can't play episode 8 in an android device, it crashes without leaving any trace, and it doesn't matter if i'm using the apk/compressed game/that 10+gb data.
Second problem: You can't continue any of the main routes. For example, if i'm trying to get jill route i won't get her first lewd scene (the shower scene) and even if i follow everything that's mentioned in the official guide she will reject the MC. Similar stuff happened when you're trying to get Isabelle path, do everything that's necessary but she will not accept the MC when she's supposed to be with him (Late episode 7).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone else hope this game ends with Season 3? I feel like there isn't really that much left to explore (and Zoey coming back already seems like a way to add some new drama and drag this out, it wasn't needed and not forshadowed).

This is probably the best game on this site but I would prefer DPC moving on to develop a new game after S3.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

Yeah, it feels like DPC hadn't planned to drag it out like this but having to add new girls for the lewd players gave him less time to evolve the main plotlines. And some he seems to have cut completely. Like the mysterious non-addictive drug Quinn and Tommy injected themselves with in episode 2(?) that was never mentioned again. And what about Sage acting weird with red shot eyes like she was on drugs during that one party? I feel like it was planned to be connected.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone else hope this game ends with Season 3? I feel like there isn't really that much left to explore (and Zoey coming back already seems like a way to add some new drama and drag this out, it wasn't needed and not forshadowed).

This is probably the best game on this site but I would prefer DPC moving on to develop a new game after S3.
Actually, I fully expected Zoey to return from the moment we were introduced to her. I think DPC have planned most of this only it got dragged out more than he had originally planned.
The question is, how will he continue to cater to the lewd players and keep the game going for the story players? I think the question if season 3 becomes the last or not depends on how well season 3 is received by the players.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I think that many of the Pink Rose Girls will make their last appearance in EP9, or even become less important. The new Managed MiniGame that DPC is integrating into the game should become a permanent source of revenue for the DIKs.
Some of them, maybe. I feel Brandi already has. I think he will get rid of many side-girls in season 3.
I agree about the mini-game.

I can very well imagine Quinn's Restaurnat being dissolved as it is about to be unveiled. Finally, Derek has put out feelers. He will be running the new restaurant, except it will be the Moose Lounge, and Derek will be smarter about it than Quinn. Derek will only charge a middleman commission and most of the money will stay with the girls.
The only reason Quinn's Restaurant is there is because it's part of the main storyline. I feel he used it too little in the game already, most likely because it's hard to make the MC have a moral objection to something he's using.
But I don't think Derek will start a new one.

Guess why Lily is in college? Someone needs to teach the new horny coeds what a stripper (gogo girls) needs to know. And these new strippers (gogo girls) are much cheaper than the girls from the Pink Rose.
I actually thought she was an undercover cop trying to get to the drug ring leader but that theory kind of got shot down in one of the last episodes when we found out she indeed was buying for the girls at the Pink Rose.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Season 3 will not be the last, because DPC itself has already written, so that BaDIK is in the half-time. Ergo 8+8=16 which means 4 seasons.:D(y)
I know but it also depends on him keeping his patreons. But I think he will make season 3 work. :)

What if DPC plans from EP9 on that every upcoming EP from EP10 on will have two branches? A DIK and a CHICK branch and NEUTRAL serves as the connection of the DIK/CHICK affinity.:unsure:
That could very well be the case. He's already locking our affinity so that could be the plan. That would solve some problems.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's gotta be more than just they are friends with Chad. Sage is his girlfriend and she doesn't know he's gay, why would other random friends know?

It revolves more around Melanie than Sarah.

Melanie asks if Sarah has her back if things go south. Sarah also consoles Melanie when she gets upset when Chad breaks up with Sage.

My guess is Melanie is Troy's sister. She knows about the situation with the two guys and she wants what's best for everyone.

Even if breaking up with Sage is the right thing, it still hurts the girls since they are friends with Sage, Troy and Chad.

Anyway, that's my take.
Share your thoughts
from what we see in the story it is Chad and Melanie who are connected, Chad is hiding in Melanie's room during the HOTs' party, and earlier the glances between them are so insistent that we think it was Melanie who was Chad's lover.

there is only one reason to think that instead the connection is between Melanie and Troy (other than a very vague resemblance... ) is that this would justify the delay in Melanie's intervention, which at that point would have had reason to intervene only after learning that Chad was with Troy, otherwise what would have been the point of waiting? (Sage and Chad's relationship is a long one, a courtship that has been going on since they were freshmen.)

if I had to play two cents, I would say that Melanie was the "beard" (cover) for one of them in their high school days.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'm trying to play this but there's some problems, all related somehow to android:
First problem: Can't play episode 8 in an android device, it crashes without leaving any trace, and it doesn't matter if i'm using the apk/compressed game/that 10+gb data.
Second problem: You can't continue any of the main routes. For example, if i'm trying to get jill route i won't get her first lewd scene (the shower scene) and even if i follow everything that's mentioned in the official guide she will reject the MC. Similar stuff happened when you're trying to get Isabelle path, do everything that's necessary but she will not accept the MC when she's supposed to be with him (Late episode 7).
There is no official Android version, it is a modded fan version. As DPC hates mods, he put some mines in the code, stopping the game without aby notice (this is what you described). To get further you have to play a unmodded PC version.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Btw How to find Riona's Stalker (1. Teleport to corridor 3 and enter the first door to to your right then in 2. You have go to the dance room there are only 6 People Jabob and 5 other people whom to click or where to click)
There is already an answering post, Darkdevil66 gave it here (it was before you postet the question again). Maybe you should read the post as it is like for kids (with pictures :)).

Reactions: Sarif119
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes