ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
All I'm saying is he hates pirates, yet shares his work with pirates but has rules for others to not share it with pirates.
" Those are the pirates. They've inhabited the east bank, across from Springett Island for years. The governor promises this is the year he'll chase them off, but there they are. Seven major shipping concerns in the city here.
In less than 10 years, more goods will move through here than any English-speaking port outside London.
There will be civilization here. Where will the pirates be? "

- "On the east bank, across from Springett Island."
- "Why?"
- "Because the shipping concern charges a premium for the risk the pirates present. I assume the governor, too,
profits from this. There is theft, but everyone benefits. Why would anyone want to end it? "

More or less, but this is still stand today ;) :LOL: :coffee:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
A.k.a the guy my man Burker will straight up fucking murder when he shows up because my man Burker cares about his homies. :Kappa:Like how does that cunt have the nerve to show up to destroy Bella and MC's happiness?! :Kappa:

Stephen to MC as he is being arrested for the murder of James:

View attachment 1891926
I hope for Burker's sacrifice a statue is built in every square of every country in his honor

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope for Burker's sacrifice a statue is built in every square of every country in his honor
Yeah, Yeah sure : " He's the hero We deserves, but not the one we needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Scumbag "
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My man Burker deserves all the S-tier pussies in the game and even that is not enough to repay his kindness to us. :Kappa:

Our homie Stephen, the most unappreciated hero of all time. :cry:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I never pushed the James is dead theory. In fact, I'm saying the opposite. My point is, the return should not be dragged out any longer. If DPC is going to make James return, then it needs to happen soon, like ep 9/10 soon, not later. This silliness with her husband drama has been going on for too long without answers.
So many things have been said about James, i don't think he's dead, i have played all the possible path in that game and i have seen every possible scene and what i think is that Bell and James were really close as a couple, even after that time she's still wearing her wedding ring, we also learn from the scene with Jill and Bella in the bed that something did happen and caused a problem.
So no need to search very far, it's quite possible that one night Bella and Jill have been flicking the bean together and James caught them. Then there was a fight and James left and Bella was left with anger and culpability for having destroyed her marriage. That would explain her dark attitude.
And about the secret closed room, just look where it is in the house close to the room wher Bella reads and have some rest. So the logic would be that it could be James office, left untouched and locked in the hope that he would come back one day.
And about his come back didn't you see the hint, we recently had Zoeh coming back and in the same update we have a long scene with James and Bella, so we can guess that James will also come back or at least we will learn about their problem, so if you choose Bella things will get interesting.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Does anyone knows what are MC penis girth and it length measurements? I kinda want to know how all these sluts find attractive to his dick much. Not sure if I've seen where some girl complain about how big was MC dick :KEK:
Well it's big enough to fill Jade's "experienced" pussy and knock at her womb door and small enough to get into Quinn's butthole without causing catastrophic side effects in the sheets!
I hope that it will give you an idea, if you have a sexy MILF pussy in your reach and a sexy young drug dealer, you can make tests and compare with your own dick, then you can extrapolate some mesurements!:cool:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So many things have been said about James, i don't think he's dead, i have played all the possible path in that game and i have seen every possible scene and what i think is that Bell and James were really close as a couple, even after that time she's still wearing her wedding ring, we also learn from the scene with Jill and Bella in the bed that something did happen and caused a problem.
So no need to search very far, it's quite possible that one night Bella and Jill have been flicking the bean together and James caught them. Then there was a fight and James left and Bella was left with anger and culpability for having destroyed her marriage. That would explain her dark attitude.
And about the secret closed room, just look where it is in the house close to the room wher Bella reads and have some rest. So the logic would be that it could be James office, left untouched and locked in the hope that he would come back one day.
And about his come back didn't you see the hint, we recently had Zoeh coming back and in the same update we have a long scene with James and Bella, so we can guess that James will also come back or at least we will learn about their problem, so if you choose Bella things will get interesting.
Since we have a Bella route available at the end of ep. 8, I don't think he'll come back until the very end of the whole story. And I think we/you should be fine with it, unless you hope for a MC-Bella-James threesome, of course. :sneaky:

You'd say: "BUT Zoey came back!" I know, but... Zoey's got a vajaja, James's got a rod. So, no, thank you James but no, you can wait and come back... later, I guess.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You'd say: "BUT Zoey came back!" I know, but... Zoey's got a vajaja, James's got a rod. So, no, thank you James but no, you can wait and come back... later, I guess.
You know these days with all that LGBT+-+-+,!£äö, it would be nice if the MC could expand his choices and his ..butt
Many times he has been called a pussy in this game so be it!!!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know these days with all that LGBT+-+-+,!£äö, it would be nice if the MC could expand his choices and his ..butt
You can call me a pussy-man (Derek calls me bro), but my policy is no butt stuff with my girls.

Let's clarify: with anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: Kukipett

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
No thanks..even if its optional I hate scenes like that and I can't look at the MC the same way. Don't think it fits this MC anyway, dude's a chad and only after fucking women (not anything else)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes