Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
No thanks..even if its optional I hate scenes like that and I can't look at the MC the same way. Don't think it fits this MC anyway, dude's a chad and only after fucking women (not anything else)
Funny how you mention MC being a chad, when the actual Chad is interested in getting his hole stretched and stretching holes too. Is this a hint at something...?

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
I still believe the miscarriage/dead child theory. It fits with the locked room and the weird small mirror in her bathroom. I don't think James is dead, to be honest. There's no way DPC is going to miss bringing in that kind of drama in the game. That being said, I do think that James moved on. MC mentions numerous times in the game of "letting go of the past" and "moving on". So a part of her path is going to be a part of moving on, but not before getting a closure on James. We helped Sage get closure on Chad, so I think that Bella will have to face it in one point or another.
Shazba: I love you.

Bella: "(What if James comes home?)"
Bella: "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"
Bella: "(After all this time?)"
Bella: "(I have forgiven him...)"

Translation

MC: "(What if Zoey comes home?)"
MC: "(Would she blame me for doing this?)"
MC: "(After all this time?)"
MC: "(I have forgiven her...)"

Library Scene.
If the MC takes Isabella as LI, he should not have any other LI or girl beside her. Why. James will return and Isabella will then choose the MC and James will leave forever. But if the MC is not in control of his hormones now and chooses another girl later, Isabella might go crazy and do something stupid because she just gave up James for the MC and still lose the MC. She would be alone. The ice queen is born and could take her revenge.
You and Dali and the others discussions about Bella this morning have me swayed. That delicious mirroring of Zoey to MC and James to Isabella. So good. An alive husband in James coming back to rock the boat and a dead child or late miscarried child sounds more plausible to me than it used to. I could easily imagine a fractured marriage in the wake of that.

In a normal world (where patrons couldnt claim NTR) i see James probably sleeping with someone to get away from a wife that lost them their child (this is what he feels at the time, might or might not be objective reality). Bella sleeping with Burke in a moment of weakness after craving attention and care she was no longer getting from a grieving James displaying misplaced anger and resentment.

In game to prevent NTR feelings from Bella fans, what would happen is James doing someone then leaving to deal with his emotions. Bella is left to fend for herself and she spirals and goes a bit crazy as so many people do see her as. Shes forgiven him but probably not herself. Guilt is easy to hold onto regardless if its warranted or not.

For me its now pretty much a coinflip between dead child or dead husband. Child might be 50.1% and husband 49.9%.

There's only one quote from future MC in the game - the Bella library scene monologue. But it's mentioned once and never referenced to again, so I suspect that DPC came up with something, decided it was too dark to actually do and pretends it never happened and never mentions it again. So I wouldn't be surprised if he backtracks at one point and removes it from the game as he fixed MC's age in the Zoey flashback.
If it pans out to nothing ill never discuss this game again. There no point if thats a feint.

Anyone who pursued Jill and chose her at the end of ep. 8 has realized by now that IF Being A DIK had a "true route" and a "canon ending" like those Japanese dating Visual Novels, Jill's route would be the REAL path and Jill would be the CANON girl. Jill is the real deal.

So, honestly, I think you might want to drop playing BaDIK.
You missed Maya, it would be either Maya or Jill. After all the Japanese are obsessed with "purity" and fetishize virgins as the only women of worth (lesbian experiences doesn't remove virgin status as usual *sigh*). Any woman (girls really) that are too eager, which is why Josy is out, are a dirty slut of no worth except as a temp cock warmer and they see no hypocrisy in that. Fucking double standards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
if he actually cared about “harm“ being done to his business then he would get this whole place shut down, instead of having an official liaison between him and the pirates den to relay information to the people he despises. He would shut down all the fan art that uses the characters he “owns” for purposes he doesn’t approve of. And it’s not a money issue cause he has an enormous amount of it by this point.
Short version, you fucked around, you found out, stop whining about it. You did it to yourself. I'm too fucking tired to bother with the long version.

• Angry
Reactions: SomboSteel

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
did you ever see The Wire? Omar Little is the chad of chads and he is super gay. id check out the show if you havent seen it cause its incredibly good, literally one of the best tv shows of all time. but being a chad has nothing to do with sexual orientation

Dude I have nothing against gay characters in general. I love The Wire and Omar was a great character (RIP to Michael K Williams) but if its a RPG type of game like this one where you are in control of the MC and make choices etc. then I don't like that.

And I meant the MC is a typical "chad" type of character who bangs almost every female character. Chad is just the typical alpha male who gets every woman etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Honestly, If I were to guess I would say it was with Lana and not Jill. From how it seems Bella and James havent been together in quite sometime. If thats the case going by Jills age she could of possibly been under the age of 18 if they fooled around. Im gonna go out on a limb and say Jill who is super vanilla wouldnt be doing things at that age.

Lana was more of the rebel of the family and would have been closer to Bella in age. It would explain why Bella and Jill are so close now because of how good of friends Lana and Bella were before hand. Also could explain why Lana hasnt been around, She left after breaking up Bella and James marriage. And why Bella has stayed so close to Jill because she knows how much Jill loved Lana and is trying to be the sister figure since she left.
Jill is in her 3rd year in college, she is now 21. So three years earlier the thing with Bella could have happened (and its kinda obvious that something happened between them, cause Jill herself said so in the bed with Bella) and she would have been 18 at least late 17...

But nevermind, the underage thing doesnt matter anyway. Cause i dont think we will ever see Jill to have sex with any other than the MC... and just to mention it doesnt bother anyone.

Besides... we already saw "underage" sex if you want to be exact... between Zoey and MC for example, and i guess, Maya and Josy werent 18 when they first had sex in the tent.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yay, we're back to Bella's theories! :p I'll re-write again some of my personal theories, cause I live for this shit:

- It's proven that Jill 'does stuff' in her sleep. The reason why Bella was cautious wasn't because she did stuff with Jill, but because Jill might have used her the same way she used Tremolo's hand when he slept in the same bed with her. If this actually happened, it wasn't Bellas fault, but she'd still feel guilty cause she's supposed to be the adult, and the wiser one. (And Jill is just a friend, and a younger student).

- Personally, I had a theory that involved Bella being sexually assaulted in a library (remember the mental breakdown she had with MC while in the library). James witnessed what happened in there and he thought it was concensual, so he abandoned Bella (like packing his things and just vanishing without contacting her again, or asking for a divorce). That's why Bella is mad that he left, but at the same time she feels guilty and is unable to move on. She expects that someday he'll come back to his senses and return home.

- I don't think she willingly had a 3way with the Burkes (Jade mentions they tried to convince her, as if it didn't actually happened). I think that sleazy Burke kept acting weirdly towards her, which makes her feel disgusted and betrayed (And Maybe the Burkes were her friends before that. If true, this would explain her dislike for Jade, the disgust for Burke, the reason why she hates Tybalt and why she didn't expect much from Sage when she first met her.

- Locked door? I don't think it has Jame's rotting corpse in it, I bet it's gonna be something as simple as having some of the stuff James left behind when he abandoned her.

Nothing further, your honor.

yeah you could be close to the truth in some points, but i dont think she was "assaulted", for that she is to much forward when it gets sexual with the MC.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This decision we make has little impact on the game, because DPC wanted to show us something that is crucial for the MC's personal development. But what?

It doesn't matter what we, the players of the MC, advise Benjamin Ingsfeld to do. Benjamin will lose the chess tournament no matter what he does. But why? Because he underestimated all the other participants of the chess tournament and probably did not train to become better.

What information does DPC give us with this? That the MC must always work on himself, not take anything lightly and, above all, not underestimate anyone and not overestimate himself. Where do these weaknesses show, where could we make a mistake in our decisions?

- When the MC answers the guy in the gym. He either takes their advice or the MC talks himself into beating Caleb anyway.

- So the MC suspects Derek cheated on the midterms, which he didn't. Ergo, the MC underestimated Derek.

- The MC can lie to Heather and Riona about the new trophy case. Or the MC can tell the truth and praise JB.

- During Josy and Maya's meeting from EP8, they play water polo. The MC has three choices. If he has reflexes like a cat (Hard), he has to prove himself, and if he loses, he makes himself look better than he is. If the MC is the fat cat (Normal), he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, which definitely makes him more likeable in my eyes and leaves room for surprise. However, when he appears as a sloth (Easy), Maya and Josy notice, so he intentionally makes himself look worse than he really is, and then is a liar because that gives him an advantage.

- Basketball is connected to water polo. If the MC chooses Hard difficulty, he has to be better than Jacob, on Normal he can be better than Jacob but doesn't have to, and on Easy he can't be better than Jacob and probably not Leon either.

I think that should be enough examples.
i actually don't remember there being a basketball game with MC jacob and Leon. When was it?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Dude I have nothing against gay characters in general. I love The Wire and Omar was a great character (RIP to Michael K Williams) but if its a RPG type of game like this one where you are in control of the MC and make choices etc. then I don't like that.

And I meant the MC is a typical "chad" type of character who bangs almost every female character. Chad is just the typical alpha male who gets every woman etc.
fair enough :)

though like the other person said, the actual Chad in this game is super gay lol. also if you ever watched Dr. Who, Captain Jack was attracted to anything with a pulse (even an artificial one lmao) and was a really great character as well. very much a Chad

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey95

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Jill is in her 3rd year in college, she is now 21. So three years earlier the thing with Bella could have happened (and its kinda obvious that something happened between them, cause Jill herself said so in the bed with Bella) and she would have been 18 at least late 17...

But nevermind, the underage thing doesnt matter anyway. Cause i dont think we will ever see Jill to have sex with any other than the MC... and just to mention it doesnt bother anyone.

Besides... we already saw "underage" sex if you want to be exact... between Zoey and MC for example, and i guess, Maya and Josy werent 18 when they first had sex in the tent.
There is a difference in "underage kids fooling around" versus a 30+ teacher fooling around with a virgin potentially underage student to be fair.

Plus nothing about their relationship screams we fucked up. Jill is too young, innocent and naïve in my mind to have been in a spot were she potentially ruined some ones marriage and can still be best friends with said person. Honestly there are two theories in my head. The more far fetched one is the current one we are talking about. IMO Lana makes so much more since if anything, She connects Jill and Bella in knowing each other/being friends, She was the rebel of the family who would more than likely being around Bella's age and more adventurous into doing things with Bella and it makes since why she is gone because she feels guilty about breaking up a marriage.

Second, A more logical theory, Is that at one point when MC is drunk at Bella's and we are walking around the house we "See" a man in a military uniform. My guess here is that James went off to war and either is presumed KIA/MIA and Bella has still been holding out hope for him to return. The locked door in her house would be his room, It would be a room for his medals and shit from service. She keeps it locked to not remind herself of him.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
How many playthroughs have you done for this game? For me it's just two so far (one more focused on the MC banging as many girls as possible and picking Sage at the end of the last episode. Second one is more focused on Jill (tried Maya and Josy for a bit but the threesome relationship felt off) and the MC being "nice".

While I like both I prefer the first, more entertaining overall. Being faithful and nice gets a bit boring although Jill is great

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Tomorrow I wear well , I start calmly the Interlude, brother's. I can't wait to see this season 3 come to an end !! :coffee:

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Would you like to see Sage's biological mother? I leave it to you to speculate about her biological father. In the picture you can clearly see that the girl is taller than the man, although the girl is wearing flat shoes and guy is standing on the sidewalk. Somehow this reminds me of the EP7 HOTs party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be perfect if we learn in some future update that Sage biological mother is Quinn's mother, after the bullshit about Sage parents i'm ready for anything in that story!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
It's been 4 days since i've been stuck at home with Covid. This may be my last week...
Imagine if somehow Ep9 would drop out tomorrow. It would be...an unspeakable happiness...

1656290120469.png

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes