PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But all these are just theories, I do not want him to go into a pseudo-incest delirium.... :unsure:
False kinship, unexpected resurrection, unplanned pregnancy - all these are classic soap opera сliсhe, which the game is becoming more and more similar to. If the first season was fun and carefree, just about sex and drinking, then the second season was with a big bias in relationships and cheap romance like in soap operas. So don't be surprised if Lynette turns out to be alive or Neil turns out not to be MC's own father.

Reactions: dalli_x

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hum.. I see..

For me, the only theory I have is that Lynette is not really dead, since we learn that Neil is often inconsistent on details. After to know if all that is true, if it will be said in his diary or not... to see

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
False kinship, unexpected resurrection, unplanned pregnancy - all these are classic soap opera сliсhe, which the game is becoming more and more similar to. If the first season was fun and carefree, just about sex and drinking, then the second season was with a big bias in relationships and cheap romance like in soap operas. So don't be surprised if Lynette turns out to be alive or Neil turns out not to be MC's own father.
As long as DPC doesn't go overboard again like in Acting Lessons (the whole crazy stalker and one of your LI's being killed) I'm fine with the soap opera elements. Don't think this game was ever that realistic anyway and I think if the game just stayed focused on sex and having fun it would get repetitive. You need some drama

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Question... Is it true that drama and mental disorder are one and the same ?! :oops:
If not... why ?! :oops:
If why is answered... WTF is this bullshit again upstream ?! :oops: :KEK:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Did DPC tell when the next update is coming? Being waiting for it to play the Interlude and move on. Thanks.
No confirmation yet. I think it will take a few more months at least (maybe September release is possible), just based on the progression so far.

Waiting so long is definitely a bit frustrating (basically just one episode per year) but at least we know DPC will deliver

Reactions: shazba

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
screenshot0028.png

Franz is goddam right, dudes & dudettes. Genderfluid rules.

In his/her/its honour I'm gonna change my avatar and I'm gonna identify myself as a non-binary rabbit (here on F95).

(y) :poop:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I hope there is lots of Lily content in Season 3, definitely my favourite girl after Sage, Bella and Jill. Wish she was a main girl instead of Maya (most boring girl) and Josy

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes