portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
hi, I havent played this games for a very long time and I saw there's a new tag "female protagonist"? Who are we going to play as?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
When guys do you think DPC will start posting previews on Twitter? He's been radio silent about that for months.
That's usually one of the last things he does. And now gonna get trickier because many will be of costumes and party and others will be of romantic paths, which some people might find too much of a "spoiler".

But the way I see it if you don't want to be spoiled, why hang around in the community for months ahead of time, seems kind of idiot to me.

Give me Quinn costume or give me death, I don't want to live on a planet where I can't see Quinn dressed up.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
That's usually one of the last things he does. And now gonna get trickier because many will be of costumes and party and others will be of romantic paths, which some people might find too much of a "spoiler".

But the way I see it if you don't want to be spoiled, why hang around in the community for months ahead of time, seems kind of idiot to me.

Give me Quinn costume or give me death, I don't want to live on a planet where I can't see Quinn dressed up.
Well, at least you are back to Quinnposting. The Jill arc was getting weird.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I hope MC will be able to give Jill to Jacob or Derek so that they can use Jill as a sex doll and return her back to MC. Jill has to go through her seduction arc through the NTR.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Jill costume will be her outfit to introduce MC to her parents in the dinner that will happen in the same time of Halloween party

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes