AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that avatar is so cute tho tbh if you have a higher res version mr croissant feel free to post it
Hey Mr Croissant is my father

I would but right now I'm too lazy to search BaDik folder
AchedCroissant I don't remember including Stanley in the homie list. My man Burker and the Genetic Jackhammer Magnar, yes, but Stanley hasn't earned it yet. :Kappa:

Do you consider Stanley your homie? :unsure:
Stanley protects his girls with his life of course he's a homie

Just look at this idiot he can't even protect lily
ep8_lily13.jpg

And the homie saving his fucking ass
ep8_lily23.jpg

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill pretty much can be invited and go because she not only is friend wit MC but is also frend with Josy and even Maya and Derek for now. The problem can come in a path where Jill likes MC but he choose Josy and Maya.

Bella can be friend wit MC but she is also a teacher of B&R. And alchool is forbiden in the campus so she come to a party in campus where students will get wasted can put her in a really dangerous position in regards her job. I only see her take such risk in a path where she and MC are in a relationship imho.
Is that your only problem, lipe2410, that Isabella is a teacher?

Let me tell you a story.
Once upon a time, there was a teacher, Dr. Dick, who told a princess that alcohol was not allowed on college grounds. But this princess was lucky because Dr. Dick was a badass teacher and the princess was allowed to keep drinking her whiskey. Dr. Dick even joined in the drinking. Afterwards, the princess and Dr. Dick fucked. The crazy thing is that it takes place in the English room and Dr. Dick is just a substitute for the English teacher, Isabella.:ROFLMAO:

Besides, we know that the student Isabella didn't follow the college rules either.(y)

Last edited:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Jill pretty much can be invited and go because she not only is friend wit MC but is also frend with Josy and even Maya and Derek for now. The problem can come in a path where Jill likes MC but he choose Josy and Maya.

Bella can be friend wit MC but she is also a teacher of B&R. And alchool is forbiden in the campus so she come to a party in campus where students will get wasted can put her in a really dangerous position in regards her job. I only see her take such risk in a path where she and MC are in a relationship imho.
This is exactly what im trying to say too. I find it really hard to place Bella at the party for loads of reasonable and logical reasons but im not a good writer so what do I know? Why does the party have to significant to the all the LIs? Just because DPC have talked up the Halloween party doesnt mean it'll be LI centered! It does feels like thats what people are expecting, their LI to shine at the party. Theres plenty of time to make each LI path do its own thing. The Halloween could all be about frat life and showing off the new and improved DiKs to the rest of the B&R student body. A legendary party. Thats quite the college dream and a trope in and of itself.

Isabella is helping the MC and someone else (probably Derek) with their Halloween costumes. I assume that at least because two guys are changing. You can tell by the reflection in Isabella's eyes.
Now thats some real CSI tv-bullshit you got there. Im gonna assume youre right though, now that is amusing.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
This is exactly what im trying to say too. I find it really hard to place Bella at the party for loads of reasonable and logical reasons but im not a good writer so what do I know? Why does the party have to significant to the all the LIs? Just because DPC have talked up the Halloween party doesnt mean it'll be LI centered! It does feels like thats what people are expecting, their LI to shine at the party. Theres plenty of time to make each LI path do its own thing. The Halloween could all be about frat life and showing off the new and improved DiKs to the rest of the B&R student body. A legendary party. Thats quite the college dream and a trope in and of itself.

Now thats some real CSI tv-bullshit you got there. Im gonna assume youre right though, now that is amusing.
Thats execltly what I want to see in the upcoming episodes, I want to see more focus on the diks and the MC just having fun. while developing his relation/relationships.

I really hope to see an episode outside of college where similar to american pie, the diks have a big beach house where the throw parties and have fun.

I really love the romance and I feel that the last 3 episodes were mostly focused on the romance so I hope that the next ones will be more casual and similar to the early episodes.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Thats execltly what I want to see in the upcoming episodes, I want to see more focus on the diks and the MC just having fun. while developing his relation/relationships.

I really hope to see an episode outside of college where similar to american pie, the diks have a big beach house where the throw parties and have fun.

love the romance and I feel that the last 3 episodes were mostly focused on the romance so I hope that the next ones will be more casual and similar to the early episodes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Stay away from the white rabbit!!!!!
Why white canichen? I have seen several things in the eyes, which then came true.

Examples:

- That the MC Isabella is sitting across from in one of her orange armchairs.
- That Jill sees a guy fucking a woman with big tits.
- The spa pool with Josy, MC and Maya

However, it is not easy to interpret this because what is visible is very compressed.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I simply can't understand this reasoning. Surely Bella is a bit of tricky, But it is a Masked party, and to be fair, she has no business in MC's room in the first place, yet she already spend one night there, and We saw from the preview She gonna visit him again. She already did the "Walk of Shame" for fuck sake :LOL:. . No point to argue about how morally is questionable or not:LOL:
And Jill, now is your official Girlfriend, it's mandatory for her to be there
Or you don't invite your girlfriend to your party and introduce her to your friends? What a Fucking stupid take is.

The only case, when Bella and Jill have no business on the Dik party if you are not on their path, period.
Yes Bella can show up and fuck, but she's a fucking teacher, she's not going to be in the main room drinking and hanging out with all the students which is what a party is.

And sure, MC can invite his girlfriend, but what's Jill going to do, hang out in his room while he bangs all the strippers and HOTs, she's not going to get drunk and dance in the main hall.

They're a much better fit at a smaller more mature party.

And of course, if not on their path, they have no business at the party what so ever.

Apr 10, 2022
Hold on a second, Jill is a student and She regularly hang out and drink wine With Bella and Cathy, the circumstances does not matter, she is still a student, they still teachers , according to your logic, that should not happen either.
and I'M pretty sure if you are on Jill path, you wont be able to walk around and fuck strippers left and right. While she sitting in your room. :LOL:
The Branching storyline probably gonna be extended to the Halloween party to. Meaning, we will have different experience with the party based on our paths.

I guess we have to wait and see, since DPC is too afraid to " spoil" anything. :LOL:
Right, I think I've said this before but Jill being at the party makes perfect sense. The MC stepped outside of his comfort zone to meet her friends, so her doing the same would fit thematically. She is also already friends with Josy and has spent time with Maya and even Derek. I don't think she'll end up doing body shots but I would expect her to be there and maybe go back to MC's room afterwards and fuck.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Right, I think I've said this before but Jill being at the party makes perfect sense. The MC stepped outside of his comfort zone to meet her friends, so her doing the same would fit thematically. She is also already friends with Josy and has spent time with Maya and even Derek. I don't think she'll end up doing body shots but I would expect her to be there and maybe go back to MC's room afterwards and fuck.
She'll be there, maybe uncomfortably, but either way. DPC needs to make her more part of the central storyline than she is currently; she has been too isolated from everyone else, she seems to be in a different game altogether.

Reactions: 7inn
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes