dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just remembered why DPC has trouble finding Preview. After all, he wrote them himself, so they might reveal more than he would like. What if some of our theories were true or close to true? :rolleyes::unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LizaS

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
You know what's funny? Mona Lisa... :unsure:

What if Mona is the Lisa that Zoey talks about in the interlude? She's probably been after the MC for a while. She says to Camila that she wants to fuck the MC too. :unsure:

This post was inspired by LizaS. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't bring me into this. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, counterpoint though. That Lisa is most likely in the same school as Zoey and Tremolo, so MC would probably know who Lisa is. And in the game, it looked like MC didn't knew who Mona is, so Mona and Tremolo are most likely acquaintances.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and DrSoong

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Good grief. Hoping what? MC just settled down at the end of ep. 8.

Are you one of those "others" dudes?
So game should end cause MC selected a girl? What was Interlude for? Zoey comes back and she could be some interference for the relationship or, if you selected others, be another one. And i won't mind seeing Mona or Cathy again (in both cases also cause of unanswered questions), Bianca is the result of some weird fan fiction why some like to see an affair between her and MC.

Reactions: LizaS and dalli_x

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Good grief. Hoping what? MC just settled down at the end of ep. 8.

Are you one of those "others" dudes?
Atm, except for Jill, I'm mostly on the "Others" routes, yeah. A lot of the side girls are interesting, imo. Sage was the other main girl I felt like pursuing, but that interest dropped a bit towards the later episodes.

When I say I would like to see Bianca becoming a side girl (not by cheating on Jill btw), I'm being half-serious. I know it's unlikely to happen. Still, she piqued my interest. I'm all for more posh girls, especially when they sticked their head further out of their shell than Jillybean.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
For example it's like me going to EA's forums and start replying to people who romanced Ashley in Mass Effect that they should stop playing the game, because I think that Miranda is the canon choice and I think they are wrong.

Get your priorities straight, dude. :Kappa:
Everyone know that Tali is best girl, in Mass Effect. And you only fuck Ash, so you can kill her in episode 3. :devilish:
And if you play as Femshep, then Liara all the way. But mostly because Tali is not available. :coffee:

Get your priorities straight, dude.:LOL:
Admit you are reading Quinn's dialog in Jack's voice.

I agree. Healthy relationships require some level of balance. Making the relationship in your own image at the expense of a partner is not considerate and at worst, a controlling behavior.

Jill and/or Bella should be involved in MC's wider social circle, where appropriate. For Jill, this is a source of drama given how things went with Rusty. For Bella, professional distance from students seems fitting regarding the party, but would not preclude her from participating in other activities, such as the nursing home or other projects DIKs may have.
Since Rusty has been constantly portrayed as chill, I doubt that there will be any drama other than maybe one, or two lines of awkward introductions. Not even DPC being set in DPCesque ways can make this into that big of a deal, it will probably go like:
Rusty: You are Fuckface's girlfriend? Thats great, you look good together! Can I get you guys some dinks?

Now if this was Intertwined, on the other hand, it would come out that Jill faked being a virgin and that Rusty was her first. At the same party we would find out that MC is also a Burgmeister and the whole party will culminate with Fuckface and Rusty having a duel to the death for Jill's hand, on top of the DIK mansion.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
What if the MC doesn't know Mona's middle name, but Zoey does? Maybe Zoey always calls Mona Lisa so that the MC doesn't realize that Mona likes him.:unsure:
I don't think it's about Mona's name, assuming MC knows who Lisa is when Zoey talks about her, if it was Mona, he definitely would have known her when he sees her at B&R (as we know, he didn't recognize Mona until she walked in with Camilla). But we don't know if MC ever have seen Lisa in High School.

georsak

May 15, 2021
Hello again DIKs and CHIKs
After some time I'm back (inspiration from the immortal Arnie line)
Since we're in the middle of downtime, lots of time to wait ahead, here's a question that just popped in my head: Has anyone followed Jill's path but didn't help her at the recital?(didn't study the piece?).What happens then? Does she still fry Tybalt? Does she still come to Fuckface's room for some sexy time? Is her path still on or closed?
I admit I only played until she sneaks out and not perform, but didn't continue (it was a mood killer) and backtracked after that. Also I don't remember if I was on her path or not on that playthrough.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes