Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Atm, except for Jill, I'm mostly on the "Others" routes, yeah. A lot of the side girls are interesting, imo. Sage was the other main girl I felt like pursuing, but that interest dropped a bit towards the later episodes.

When I say I would like to see Bianca becoming a side girl (not by cheating on Jill btw), I'm being half-serious. I know it's unlikely to happen. Still, she piqued my interest. I'm all for more posh girls, especially when they sticked their head further out of their shell than Jillybean.
Bianca is endgame. I'm hoping we get a route for her in the Others' path, although if she's available only on Jill's path, fuck turtle Jill, fuck slow and steady, I'm going all in on Bianca. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Hello again DIKs and CHIKs
After some time I'm back (inspiration from the immortal Arnie line)
Since we're in the middle of downtime, lots of time to wait ahead, here's a question that just popped in my head: Has anyone followed Jill's path but didn't help her at the recital?(didn't study the piece?).What happens then? Does she still fry Tybalt? Does she still come to Fuckface's room for some sexy time? Is her path still on or closed?
I admit I only played until she sneaks out and not perform, but didn't continue (it was a mood killer) and backtracked after that. Also I don't remember if I was on her path or not on that playthrough.
If you meet the requirements to be her LI, you have sex however the recital ended. There is only a small difference what she says about you to help her overcome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

MC's costume is censored and won't get spoiled by viewing the image.

It doesn't spoil too much and includes asses.

View attachment 1894724
The Halloween party would be a great place for some MMF threesome(MC and Sage with maybe Derek) or NTR. Even bestiality would be possible with someone dressed as werewolf.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Maya & Josy 100%, there is no reason for other girls to get matching outfits, unless they are hired for the event :coffee:
someone should start mole matching the skins just in case I need to edit my post :KEK:
There's definitely Camilla's ass in there. She can be paired with any girl from HOTs with whom there is pale skin. This is Quinn, Lily, Sage, Sarah.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Hey, Jill come with me to my father funeral, but the same time, please , you don't have to come with me to a party because I can't fuck chicks if you there.

I give up, you won, cleary I'm unable to argue with this logic :LOL:
It's not about her not going, it's about her not doing anything there.

If Jill is there, she'll be in a side room talking with Josy, and maybe Maya. So exciting, much fun.

Though I guess that's kind of how Josy has been at every party, the prep party run away, the HOT party run away, the dorm party, hang with Becky and make out with MC, Maya is the one who runs away.

Reactions: SomboSteel
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes