Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It has to be two girls close enough to want matching outfits. The butt on the left is too small and flat for eithr Maya or Josy and Josy is too short to be the one of the right. At first glance it looks like it could be Riona and Cammy, but unless Riona changes outfits, the bunny doesn't work. I guess I will go with Sarah and Mel. Sarah still has a smallish butt (whew, no butt implants yet from DPC) and white skin so she matches girl on left. Mel has the darker skin of girl on right and has already had her butt implants so she fits. They two girls are besties so it makes sense they dress alike and since they are not main or official side girls, no one gets upset that they have the same costume.
A.png

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
3 pages just to guess some asses lmao :KEK:
Wouldn't be wiser just call out DPC and let him say so unless it stated as spoiler then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Since Rusty has been constantly portrayed as chill, I doubt that there will be any drama other than maybe one, or two lines of awkward introductions. Not even DPC being set in DPCesque ways can make this into that big of a deal, it will probably go like:
Rusty: You are Fuckface's girlfriend? Thats great, you look good together! Can I get you guys some dinks?
Well, yeah. What I meant was Jill is concerned you will treat her differently around your friends, than you do with her alone, hence the melodrama.

On a different note, I'm wondering if the permanent affinity mechanic will play into the mood of the party. Like DIK would be wild and crazy, and CHICK would be more chill and laid back. Doubting it, given it's the first party since the mansion was rebuilt.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Even if we assume that it's Josie and Maya, these costumes do not correspond to their characters as much as possible. Firstly, it will be a Halloween party and these two are the last ones who will dress up in such provocative and sexy costumes. Rather, Maya will dress up in some fairy or elf than in a sexy rabbit. Secondly, do they just let someone groped them? I agree that it could be Melanie and Sarah, although Sarah's ass seems a little big to me.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
If you meet the requirements to be her LI, you have sex however the recital ended. There is only a small difference what she says about you to help her overcome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Golly get whiz Jill, there are several sides that will even suck cock. What is your major malfunction? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
:KEK: :KEK: Imma comeback for you tomorrow. I used up all my reactions today. :KEK:

My first guess were Josy and Maya, because who other two girls would pair costumes together than them?

But then, my boi, PashaFromUkraine'sEnemy, said Riona and Camila... now I don't know.
Then I realized that the girl on the right isn't Josy because THAT GIRL HAS A DUMP TRUCK. OKAY??!
And left girl's skin looks more Riona than Maya. But Maya's skin-color change from scene to scene, so it's iffy. But it also cannot be Riona 'cause of the costume poll thingy. So it's not both of them.

We should also value in the fact that it might not only be two girls that paired up their costume, because there might be a lot of girls in that costume of whoever the MC or Tommy hired for the Halloween party.

I'm just gonna say, "Fuck you, DPC. For dropping a preview just for the sake of teasing us".
and thank you for not spoiling the story for us =)
Yeah, that ass definitely doesn't belong to Josie, it's too big. But what if is Heather's ass? What if Pink wants to blow up this chat by giving us group sex with Sage and Heather? :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Redd23

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm conflicted, on paper it's sound good, But it is also True, I would not mind Josy and Maya to have their own individual costume, and individual scene :p
Another thing why It might Be Sara and Mel, because of the survey DPC did. Folks not wanted spoilers, so I can see DPC using " Side Girls" instead of showing even just a hint of the Main girls costumes. :unsure:
Why would Josie and Maya wear such vulgar and provocative costumes? Why would Josie and Maya, who are dating each other, let Dik MC touch their asses?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The Halloween party would be a great place for some MMF threesome(MC and Sage with maybe Derek) or NTR. Even bestiality would be possible with someone dressed as werewolf.
If you want NTR in BEaDIK then you have to wait a very long time. The most likely outcome is that you will die of old age earlier.

• Sad
Reactions: magaclaawe

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I just hope it's Chad and Troy's ass and so the MC will be in the best branch of the game

Who's with me? Don't be ashamed, we all know that's the fate of the MC, while Zoey is going to fuck all the bitches.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
They can't be Maya and Josy: Maya has longer legs than Josy.

They can't be Riona and Camila: we know what Riona will wear.

Knowing DrPinkCake they aren't Main Girls nor HOTs. I bet some side-girls like Becky and Christie.

Anyway, we already know some costumes: Riona & the girls in the Interlude preview.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Golly get whiz Jill, there are several sides that will even suck cock. What is your major malfunction? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Makes you wonder if it would be easier to related to Jill's personality if she looked like the typical VN lolibating, inexperienced 12yo looking 18yo house mate, instead of her current 45yo character model. Because right now its a common occurrence to think that she might not be right in the head, every times she starts talking about planet alignment, zodiac, destiny and the galaxy gravitating around her. :unsure:

I am still trying to wrap my head around the 'It was my sister's destiny to die so I can get to ride your dick'...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes