Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm conflicted, on paper it's sound good, But it is also True, I would not mind Josy and Maya to have their own individual costume, and individual scene :p
Another thing why It might Be Sara and Mel, because of the survey DPC did. Folks not wanted spoilers, so I can see DPC using " Side Girls" instead of showing even just a hint of the Main girls costumes. :unsure:
There has been a Mel fake-out before and after looking at some scenes that might be too dark to be Maya also she has two spots on her ass so damn. It could be Sarah and Mel with the lighting the skin tone looks more like Sarah then Maya but it very well can still be Josy and Maya even if not still my centerfold

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I love how much people here hate NTR, when a good portion of the cast are literally prostitutes. Other/Quin fans, you do understand that your favourite girls fucked most of the college, including DICK's, right?

And not in the past, but during the actual content. Quin might be kissing with the MC, but she definitely blew someone a few days or even hours before that.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We're still at the end of June. There's a long long road ahead till ep. 9 release.
Yep... that's exactly what I was referring to... and emphasis on ep 9 ! Fools will drive themselves nuts with this much bullshit... :rolleyes: on the other hand :whistle:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
First of all it's Josy . There is no Josie in the game, there isn't a Twin, or clone or paraler dimenos Josy who goes by the name of Josie :cautious:.
Second. How this is some much more "provocative" than a Bikini they usually wore ? Such a pointless stupid take. Not to Mention Josy was the only Girl, during the Car wash, who legit wore a Transparent Bikini.
Third. Why would MC who is in the relationship with them, would not be allowed to touch their ass ? You assuming this is a DIk MC , who is not on the of Josy x Maya path , based on what exactly ?

One Dalix is enough for us.:p:LOL:

With all that said, it is possible, and likely it might not be them. But all the so called "reasons" why it might not be them, is nothing but
View attachment 1895177
Today you gave me two facepalms in a day, so I'll give you one too.:BootyTime: Secondly, once again Josy and Maya can wear costumes of fairies, elves, witches and so on, but not so tasteless and banal costumes such bunny who are more suitable for side girls.
Would you be happy if Josy wore the worst of all costumes to the long-awaited costume party? After all, the Playboy bunny costume is a costume of an erotic actress literally talking about her availability. This is more typical for professional whores Sara and Melanie, for other girls from Quinn's restaurant, but not for Maya and Josy.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yep... that's exactly what I was referring to... and emphasis on ep 9 ! Fools will drive themselves nuts with this much bullshit... :rolleyes: on the other hand :whistle:
The madness just started. I can tell you that I will be replaying the whole game at least twice - every damn route - by the release date.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Arguing just for the sake of arguing, with nonsensical claims, is indeed not productive.
Cammy is Black as the night, but it must be her and Rio, whos costume we already saw
Sage and Heather, has not a single scene together, but they suddenly so BFF , that they wore matching outfits.:rolleyes:

Oh, I know it's Zoey and Jill, oh wait no, It's Sally, and KRJ. Its, Bella and Jill. No, its Bella and Heather.
But
Josy and Maya are so prude, and they definitely not a couple so it is perfectly reasonable to eliminate them as a possibility. It can be anyoen but them:LOL: .

With that said, Sara and Mel are might be the best bet(y).
Aaaand what if it's none of the above but some of the Vixens ? :oops::p

Seriously it doesn't matter who those two really are but this thread will be soon a dumpster fire... over nothing... :ROFLMAO:

Taking a look at that ass ( left ) I'd say Sarah is a good contender ( but my guess is Elena )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I love how much people here hate NTR, when a good portion of the cast are literally prostitutes. Other/Quin fans, you do understand that your favourite girls fucked most of the college, including DICK's, right?

And not in the past, but during the actual content. Quin might be kissing with the MC, but she definitely blew someone a few days or even hours before that.
Tommy for sure.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Nobody cares.

This isn't WVM where every girl is a virgin and all the dudes are gay, just so you don't get your feelings hurt.

Girls have sex, guys have sex, and even with that said, if you want your virgin princess who's never even seen a penis before the MC, you have a choice there too.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Quinn said she had never sucked a man's cock before MС. :unsure: Although maybe she's lying because she swallowed it very professionally.:HideThePain:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
just so you don't get your feelings hurt.
Thank you for caring for my feelings. I am just enjoying how hard the dev is trying to protect yours, when MC is almost dating a prostitute, but the implications are never discussed or realised. Not even in the MC's thoughts.

You can't just "date" Quinn. Quin is "dating" half of the college. Regularly. On a professional basis. Same for Riona, Cami, etc.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
This is Quinn? I would be surprised if she had ever said a word of truth in her life.
It is very difficult to expect even a hint of NTR from the game if Zoey has been saving her pussy for MС for a whole year, and the community in discord threw a tantrum because of Josy and Maya's love scene in the tent at the beginning of episode 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes