shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The one scene that I want for Jill (apart from some ATM), is her coming along to a DIKs party and enjoying herself, but all the while picking up on the vibe that every girl at the party has either fucked the mc, or wants to. :sneaky:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hold on a second, Jill is a student and She regularly hang out and drink wine With Bella and Cathy, the circumstances does not matter, she is still a student, they still teachers , according to your logic, that should not happen either.
Is she 21 ? Or older ? ;):p

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm trying to place alignments to some of the girls. I think Quinn can be considered the one pure Chaotic Evil character. Bella, depending on what is going on inside her head and what actually happened with her axe-murdering backstory, might be a candidate for Lawful Evil. Sage is more of a Chaotic Good at times. Jill is of course Lawful Good. Josy and Maya would be some form of Neutrals. Josy perhaps either a True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral and Maya probably Neutral Good.

I just hope that at this moment he says "Hey we're having a Halloween party do you want to come cum?
1656377971565.png
Ew. The only way I want her invited is if Arigon is right and game ends at ep 9...with a Halloween party house fire...that Bella starts. :WutFace: If Zoey is back and I can't have blue-free happiness at my Halloween party that I've been looking forward to for ages, then no one else can have happiness either. :devilish: Final scene is Bella walking away from a fiery, exploding DIK house behind her...jugs bouncing all the way as she exits stage left, sporting her first true smile and laugh in game. Screen black, cut to credits. Then post credits picture of DPC's middle finger to everyone.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I'm trying to place alignments to some of the girls. I think Quinn can be considered the one pure Chaotic Evil character. Bella, depending on what is going on inside her head and what actually happened with her axe-murdering backstory, might be a candidate for Lawful Evil. Sage is more of a Chaotic Good at times. Jill is of course Lawful Good. Josy and Maya would be some form of Neutrals. Josy perhaps either a True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral and Maya probably Neutral Good.

Ew. The only way I want her invited is if Arigon is right and game ends at ep 9...with a Halloween party house fire...that Bella starts. :WutFace: If Zoey is back and I can't have blue-free happiness at my Halloween party that I've been looking forward to for ages, then no one else can have happiness either. :devilish: Final scene is Bella walking away from a fiery, exploding DIK house behind her...jugs bouncing all the way as she exits stage left, sporting her first true smile and laugh in game. Screen black, cut to credits. Then post credits picture of DPC's middle finger to everyone.
That's the way he'll end the game for those who modded it. I'd call it the, "Muh Bidness" Edition.

Reactions: Kellermann

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Hold on a second, Jill is a student and She regularly hang out and drink wine With Bella and Cathy, the circumstances does not matter, she is still a student, they still teachers , according to your logic, that should not happen either.
and I'M pretty sure if you are on Jill path, you wont be able to walk around and fuck strippers left and right. While she sitting in your room. :LOL:
The Branching storyline probably gonna be extended to the Halloween party to. Meaning, we will have different experience with the party based on our paths.

I guess we have to wait and see, since DPC is too afraid to " spoil" anything. :LOL:
There is a massive difference between Jill and Bella hanging out at Bella's house, and Bella at a party getting drunk with a bunch of kids too young to even legally buy alcohol.

You could fuck strippers on the Jill path if Jill isn't there, of course than the Sage or Josy pathers will feel sad that they couldn't do that because they'll be being watched.

Do people on the Bella or Jill path seriously want them at the DIK party instead of an environment they're better suited for?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do people on the Bella or Jill path seriously want them at the DIK party instead of an environment they're better suited for?
Yes. put them out from their comfort zone. We already have spend enough time with their natural habitat. Its time for them to get involved in MC's life, and not Just MC getting dragged to their life, where is the balance and healthiness in that? That's not how relationships functions

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Yes. put them out from their comfort zone. We already have spend enough time with their natural habitat. Its time for them to get involved in MC's life, and not Just MC getting dragged to their life, where is the balance and healthiness in that? That's not how relationships functions
I agree. Healthy relationships require some level of balance. Making the relationship in your own image at the expense of a partner is not considerate and at worst, a controlling behavior.

Jill and/or Bella should be involved in MC's wider social circle, where appropriate. For Jill, this is a source of drama given how things went with Rusty. For Bella, professional distance from students seems fitting regarding the party, but would not preclude her from participating in other activities, such as the nursing home or other projects DIKs may have.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does it matter?, She is a Student. But it's pointless, we talking about Teachers, who are board members of the school and each of them Burke, Jade, Cathy, have sexual affairs with students. B&R is corropted to the core :LOL:
I took it from your post your problem with Jill was that she is drinking wine with Bella and Cathy ( or whoever ) as this should become absolute void if someone is at the age... teachers or students... legally right but also they all are adults who CAN drink alcohol if they feel like :p

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey, man - blue and green almost always blend well together.
Yeah... :p A JW Blue Label with some Green Absinthe they do blend well together... :KEK: Not to mention this one...
2fbx5g.jpg
aaand ofc the evident outcome of this little fiasco...
puke.gif :KEK:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Get involved in MC's life? It's a college party, you act like it's Neil's fucking funeral.

But sure, let's have Jill show up and go full Becky and blow MC in the washroom. Let's not write to a characters strength, let's just make them all the same.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
AchedCroissant I don't remember including Stanley in the homie list. My man Burker and the Genetic Jackhammer Magnar, yes, but Stanley hasn't earned it yet. :Kappa:

Do you consider Stanley your homie? :unsure:
Who cares about the teacher and the princess, I'm going to fuck everything that moves at that party
Stanley isn't a homie... because he's a love interest. :Kappa:

hr0yrpiypm591.jpg
And when he said everything that moves, he meant it, even the Receptionist Lady too.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This goddamn thread.... it keeps making me ponder the ultimate meaning of life:
  • How many DIKs does it truly take to screw in a lightbulb?
Fucking "Carolyn" can't come fast enough to the rescue via an update. What a bunch of DIKs.

BTW, perfect time to mention: Grab your copy of SanchoMod today. It'll insure your pancake flippin', plant waterin', fence paintin', window fixin', brawlin', drinkin' ass can actually install a light bulb all by yourself... DIK.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This is how it's really going to go down

View attachment 1894019
What can I say? I'm very romantic

Stanley isn't a homie... because he's a love interest. :Kappa:

View attachment 1894300
And when he said everything that moves, he meant it, even the Receptionist Lady too.
The woman is not ugly I even remember my mother she had that hair in the 90s

I don't know why I say that... Now that woman reminds me of my mother

Oh shit what did I do

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes