TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I suppose I talked about Josy, I might as well talk about Bella and Sage (think i've talked about Maya and Jill enough)

I like Bella as a whole. Obviously her looks are nice, but it will be interesting to see how that romance will progress with her. Definitely a interesting story to be told with her given her backstory. who and where is her husband? how does she know Jill? was it her husband that made her like this (whether directly or indirectly) or something else? She Reminds me of Asuka from Eva, blunt and cold, just to hide their past trauma's and to not get attached to other people.

Sage.....hmm... I honestly have no clue what i think about Sage, she's not a bad person but she ain't no saint. She desperately needs to dump Chad ASAP if she wants me to respect her as a character with a backbone that won't be pushed around. She's HOT as hell (;)) but that doesn't help her much in the character department. I understand why she'd want revenge on whoever Chad is cheating on her with, but her lack of rage towards Chad is both puzzling and troubling. maybe Chad has done it before and Sage knows that as well, but she never tells Chad she knows, She just "eliminates" the competition for lack of a better word, and by her doing that she thinks that Chad will eventually stop cheating? I don't know.
she's harder to pin down then even Jill, with Jill we don't really know anything, but with Sage, we know somethings, but the those things we do know aren't enough for us to make sense of why she does those things in the first place and that makes her a mystery to me

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I suppose I talked about Josy, I might as well talk about Bella and Sage (think i've talked about Maya and Jill enough)

I like Bella as a whole. Obviously her looks are nice, but it will be interesting to see how that romance will progress with her. Definitely a interesting story to be told with her given her backstory. who and where is her husband? how does she know Jill? was it her husband that made her like this (whether directly or indirectly) or something else? She Reminds me of Asuka from Eva, blunt and cold, just to hide their past trauma's and to not get attached to other people.

Sage.....hmm... I honestly have no clue what i think about Sage, she's not a bad person but she ain't no saint. She desperately needs to dump Chad ASAP if she wants me to respect her as a character with a backbone that won't be pushed around. She's HOT as hell (;)) but that doesn't help her much in the character department. I understand why she'd want revenge on whoever Chad is cheating on her with, but her lack of rage towards Chad is both puzzling and troubling. maybe Chad has done it before and Sage knows that as well, but she never tells Chad she knows, She just "eliminates" the competition for lack of a better word, and by her doing that she thinks that Chad will eventually stop cheating? I don't know.
she's harder to pin down then even Jill, with Jill we don't really know anything, but with Sage, we know somethings, but the those things we do know aren't enough for us to make sense of why she does those things in the first place and that makes her a mystery to me
Problem is who!!!??? All are sexy and OHHH the hell with it All are fuckable and ya got to deal with it in the end !!! Fuckum' alllllll

laliandra

May 2, 2019
So we are ready for the inevitable battle with the evil Quinn's empire, who knows what devious ways she will use in the next update...
Maya needs a true representative, you guys seem more like one of those minor group of crazy fanatics, a very loud one at that. she needs someone who actually likes her, because you all say you do but you actually spend more time talking about Quinn than about her :unsure:

battle with Quinn? :rolleyes: why? we are on Maya's side, we offer her a choice and accept whatever she chooses to do because we actually respect her. that's more than what can be said about the self proclaimed Mayans. you only like the image you constructed of Maya, not the one that's on the game and when she proves to be independent you'll find yourself another best girl soon enough.

that gif is hilarious btw, the way the crusaders avoid the guy in the middle :ROFLMAO:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Maya needs a true representative, you guys seem more like one of those minor group of crazy fanatics, a very loud one at that. she needs someone who actually likes her, because you all say you do but you actually spend more time talking about Quinn than about her :unsure:

battle with Quinn? :rolleyes: why? we are on Maya's side, we offer her a choice and accept whatever she chooses to do because we actually respect her. that's more than what can be said about the self proclaimed Mayans. you only like the image you constructed of Maya, not the one that's on the game and when she proves to be independent you'll find yourself another best girl soon enough.

that gif is hilarious btw, the way the crusaders avoid the guy in the middle :ROFLMAO:
I just get it for some reason! Look's like Monty -Python and nuttin' to do with the game ... I love it!!!! Um I'd get on a horse and show I can be usefull:p:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maya needs a true representative, you guys seem more like one of those minor group of crazy fanatics, a very loud one at that. she needs someone who actually likes her, because you all say you do but you actually spend more time talking about Quinn than about her

Representative (Noun): a person chosen or appointed to act or speak for another or others.
I think we do that rather well considering this person isn’t even real. I think The word you are looking for is fan, representatives don’t talk about what they represent, they talk about the things that affect what they represent, which I would say we do

Also

when she proves to be independent you'll find yourself another best girl soon enough.
That’s false, I’d welcome that, please don’t tell me what I will do before I do it, thanks

On topic section: Riona seems like she could be a truly interesting character, she actually stood up for us when we first met the DIKs which was cool, and I feel like there is something more to her then we think

Last edited:

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Representative (Noun): a person chosen or appointed to act or speak for another or others.
I think we do that rather well considering this person isn’t even real. I think The word you are looking for is fan, representatives don’t talk about what they represent, they talk about the things that affect what they represent, which I would say we do

Also

That’s false, I’d welcome that, please don’t tell me what I will do before I do it, thanks

On topic section: Riona seems like she could be a truly interesting character, she actually stood up for us when we first me the DIKs which was cool, and I feel like there is something more to her then we think
Riona looks extremely sad

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018

Also

That’s false, I’d welcome that, please don’t tell me what I will do before I

Also

On topic section: Riona seems like she could be a truly interesting character, she actually stood up for us when we first me the DIKs which was cool, and I feel like there is something more to her then we think
Dude are you in the Millitary or sumthing ... Wow let fuckin people speak for them self's without noun's adverb's or any thing... This is let you'r self out land...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
HAAA HAAAA hAAAA I am extremely sad.. Are you for real??? Ok I'm going on Leave!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes