CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Guys, don’t take this “War on Quinn” thing too seriously, I think the whole reason why we came up with that war is because most of us like Maya, and Quinn is the Foil to Maya in my opinion. Maya is shy, Quinn is outgoing. Maya doesn’t have a lot of experience, Quinn has plenty of it. Plus, Quinn is as of now, a Villian. That’s not an attack, that’s an observation. Every great Villian does one of two things, either you love to hate them, or you agree with them. Quinn succeeds in this department on both counts, which is a testament to DPC’s solid writing in this game.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How sad a person has to be to like only the characters he percives he`s allowed to like,good thing a sad person like that will not make the rules for me ;)
How sad a person has to be to believe an antagonist will be a LI in spite of it making no sense and not corresponding with the story, good thing a person like me will stick to reality in liking an actual LI ;)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I just played through the game again in preparation for 0.3, I have some thoughts and just all around praise for the game, including photos

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for the big one, i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned/noticed this before but regardless it's interesting

baravykas1001

Aug 17, 2018
I just played through the game again in preparation for 0.3, I have some thoughts and just all around praise for the game, including photos

Or it could be „Drink 100 shots“. Either task should be easy enough with Derek by your side :D

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I started this game a few days ago, as a pastime for waiting for milfcity and fotm updates. I find it interesting and less animated, I like that dik or chick choices lead to different scenes. What are the upcoming news?

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
Most of the time walkthroughs are named for the latest version of the game they cover UP to, meaning they include all previous version instructions as well.

There are a few really annoying exceptions where you have to download like 9 of them of course, but generally that isn't the case.
nope

khann

Jan 10, 2018
Really looking forward to playing this game again from the start
I previously only did one chick run where I went for everyone but Quinn

I'll do a chick and dik run this time
It's probably already been discussed somewhere in this thread but any preferences for which characters lend themselves more for the dik or chick route?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes