CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
T

That is the only thing that suprises me about her (in negative way), why tongue piercing?? :unsure: that isn't something that good/innocent girls do, right? :unsure:
I don’t really like piercings either, but just because someone does or doesn’t have one, does not mean they are in anyway less good/innocent

I hope the developer don't put NTR in this game, it would totally screw up my experience
I don’t know how much you know about DrPinkCake, but I doubt he’d ever do that. also if you haven’t, you should check out his last game, Acting Lessons

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don’t know how much you know about DrPinkCake, but I doubt he’d ever do that. also if you haven’t, you should check out his last game, Acting Lessons
He likes drama so NTR would be a great way of introducing some hard drama for the player. Maybe we could see them being forced to bang a bunch of dudes or willingly doing it, not respecting MC. I think the best characters that would give the players a big emotional response after being gangbanged would be Chad, Tybalt or Tommy. So please, add some drama, fuck those three guys to shreds in the ass.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He likes drama so NTR would be a great way of introducing some hard drama for the player. Maybe we could see them being forced to bang a bunch of dudes or willingly doing it, not respecting MC. I think the best characters that would give the players a big emotional response after being gangbanged would be Chad, Tybalt or Tommy. So please, add some drama, fuck those three guys to shreds in the ass.
There's plenty of ways to introduce drama without including those forbidden three words, evident by Acting Lessons.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
I don't think the piercing is anything to indicate that she's not a "good" girl. I mean over here no one really cares about minor things like piercings or tattoos (provided that they're not overboard) and don't link it to mean a person is like X or Y. It's probably as simple as that she wanted it so she got it or maybe Mormont is right and it was used to annoy her dad. That would be a very simple and good detail to add about her family issues.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Come on guys this is what name88 talks about it's as if she is a child at times, She probably only got that piercing to annoy her Dad perhaps? He can't tell me what to do attitude maybe she wanted a more visible piercing and decided to hide it?
Before I log off, Let it be known that the Kindom loves Maya for who she is, and getting a piercing or not is her choice, and we like her as she is now no matter what

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Well, we can always find you a more permanent home anywhere in the Alliance, whether that be the Republic of Jill, the Followers of Bella (or whatever they want to be called, please come up with a name :p) or the Kingdom of Maya (yes, we are reforming ourselves)
The Republic of Josy is a City State. There's so few of us that we don't need that much space.

Ok, but, why tongue piercing? Does it look good or do girls have them for pleasure? And if she is a virgin, why do that? :unsure:
Why not? I for one love most piercings. And some like to play with their tongue piercings, just like some like to touch and play with their wedding rings.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes