Mar 14, 2018
Not to stir the pot but...a question on the other Li's dating/sleeping with other people.

Hold up, before the wrath of all the kingdoms reign down upon my head, hear me out. Why should the MC, who is on, say, a Maya route, give a damn what the other girls are doing with their bodies? Not that we'd have to see the act(s) itself, but if one of the girls MC isn't dating decides to date/fuck someone else, is that so bad? :unsure:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not to stir the pot but...a question on the other Li's dating/sleeping with other people.

Hold up, before the wrath of all the kingdoms reign down upon my head, hear me out. Why should the MC, who is on, say, a Maya route, give a damn what the other girls are doing with their bodies? Not that we'd have to see the act(s) itself, but if one of the girls MC isn't dating decides to date/fuck someone else, is that so bad? :unsure:
It's not about MC, it's about ME, the player, that has formed an emotional connection with the character on other routes seeing MY girl being used by other dudes.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.
thx i hope not this wil be in this game then

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Some players might change their main LI later on the story, but if its an epilogue after the game and after our decisions and choices, I think thats cool. "MC kept cuckolding Josy and one night she caught MC and Maya/(insert personal best girl) in bed having fun, it broke her heart and she decided to stop pursuing MC. She was recently spotted with a guy in a restaurant, they were engaged in a non-blinking contest." THE END.

Reactions: Mr Deishu

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Since there isn't anything of value to talk about anymore, let's do this. Things that would make you quit the game.

For me:
NTR of any kind.
Raping Maya or forcing her to do drugs.
Any of the LI dying.
Bella not marrying us, Jade too.
The game or the update ending.
An exception.
Sage wanting a polyamory relationship with Chad.
Josy not dumping her boyfriend.
Tommy fucking any of the girls we don't date.
What do you mean “An exception”.

Mar 14, 2018
It's not about MC, it's about ME, the player, that has formed an emotional connection with the character on other routes seeing MY girl being used by other dudes.
I'm guessing you weren't a fan of Liam and Rena then? I personally don't see why me, the players emotional attachment to x character should matter if I, as the player, actively ignored and pursued another Li. Sure, we want the best for every Li in the game, but if we, the player, neglect them, shouldn't they be entitled to find happiness elsewhere?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The only way that will happen is if we probably neglect to tell her not to trust Quinn also the MC keeps appearing around Maya so who knows Quinn might just lose her patience with it if the MC keeps interfering, but really Maya shouldn't have to do anything that's going too far especially all this talk of NTR, if I recall in acting lessons we never saw any of that think the closest we got to that was Rena with that douchebag that we got to punch.
I think Quinn is having fun with this situation more than anything else.Here`s the thing sympathy aside,Quinn is in the leadership position here,she calls the shots,Maya is equivalent of a "maggot",with that being said,the story gave me absolutly no reason to believe Quinn is going to FORCE Maya to do anything.
Like we discussed before,I don`t believe DPC will include NTR,other than what already is in the game - the implied NTR(Bella have/had a husband,Josy is in a relationship,Sage is in a relationship with a freaking beast and I`m pretty sure they don`t play bridge when alone) but actually seeing anything happening?I dont think so.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Since there isn't anything of value to talk about anymore, let's do this. Things that would make you quit the game.

For me:
For me: game/computer crashes.

No but seriously, all the LIs transforming into futas would be one. Also the game starting to praise nazi or similar ideologies would be too much. Or the MC becoming a school shooter incel.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm guessing you weren't a fan of Liam and Rena then? I personally don't see why me, the players emotional attachment to x character should matter if I, as the player, actively ignored and pursued another Li. Sure, we want the best for every Li in the game, but if we, the player, neglect them, shouldn't they be entitled to find happiness elsewhere?
Nope, my main girl was Rena. In my side route, Melissa, he ended with the nurse chick, no Rena for him. But I value the LIs over every other character, I would have gladly burned Liam to save Megan.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
For me: game/computer crashes.

No but seriously, all the LIs transforming into futas would be one. Also the game starting to praise nazi or similar ideologies would be too much. Or the MC becoming a school shooter incel.
I expect MC to screw with everybody if something extremely bad happen, "Constant betrayal by the DIKs, seeing Maya corrupted and with another guy, Jill and Isabella becoming nuns by the influence of the Jocks and Quinn, seeing his best bro ran over by a Richie(forgot what the frat name is), etc.,; MC who suddenly inherited a large fortune from his maternal grandparents, hit back and hit back hard. Completely owning the university and kicking out all fraternities and sororities, and ofcourse having Quinn locked in his basement with no sex or dildo stuck in any of her holes, suffering of not having an orgasm ever again."

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

As of 0.2 I'm on three different paths; Josy, Maya and Jill. One of them becoming for example the school bicycle would ruin that path. Then again, girls I don't care for (Bella), can sleep with whoever she wants, doesn't affect my gameplay. However, it would ruin it for all the Bella fans. I don't think I will pursue any sexual relationship with Sage, but I do care for her as a person, so it would be sad if she would do something stupid.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
with that being said,the story gave me absolutly no reason to believe Quinn is going to FORCE Maya to do anything.
Well not that we know of yet I mean look at what Tommy has the MC and Derek doing I don't think they have had much choice in the matter obviously Quinn won't make Maya do anything as stupid as what they two have had to do, but with any luck Maya could just turn around and say this is not for me but would Quinn be willing to let her off that easy or would she do something just to get some kind of reaction from the MC.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Maya needs a true representative, you guys seem more like one of those minor group of crazy fanatics, a very loud one at that. she needs someone who actually likes her, because you all say you do but you actually spend more time talking about Quinn than about her :unsure:

battle with Quinn? :rolleyes: why? we are on Maya's side, we offer her a choice and accept whatever she chooses to do because we actually respect her. that's more than what can be said about the self proclaimed Mayans. you only like the image you constructed of Maya, not the one that's on the game and when she proves to be independent you'll find yourself another best girl soon enough.

that gif is hilarious btw, the way the crusaders avoid the guy in the middle :ROFLMAO:
Bah! What a world we live in, a man can't even wear his crusader armor and fight a waifu war without being called a fanatic! :ROFLMAO: Jokes aside, like CAznable said, don't take us too seriously, we are just playing around a bit here; the reason we talk so much about Quinn is the same name88 talks so much about Maya, right now they are part of the same story, Quinn wants to push Maya on a certain path and we as players will probably have the chance to influence (influence NOT control) her decision in the matter, how will this happen? We shall see soon enough ;).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes